Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratule President Buhari ,thanks Nigeria's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratule President Buhari ,thanks Nigeria's (355 Views)

President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratule President Buhari ,thanks Nigeria's by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2019
HON ABDULMUMIN ARI CONGRATULATE, PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR) OVER HIS REELECTION FOR SECOND TERM AS PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Today is a day to celebrate the beginning's of next level agenda,in the most populaces and largest black nation.

Your Excellency sir,Please accept my congratulations on your reelection as, President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I wish you continued success, patience and wisdom in performing the important and responsible duties of this position to our country.

I strongly hope, that our country under your presidency, will continue to achieved constructive peace and development,I'm ever ready to contribute in the framework of getting the executive and national Assembly relations strong with determination in support of your government and leadership to achieved the next level policy's and programs.

As a federal lawmaker elect from Nas/Toto Federal Constituency i will make sure, I contribute to developed an open relationship based on mutual trust and respect, which will certainly open up more opportunities for our people either from south,east or north to work together towards common objectives for our citizens to expand business, cultural and inter-societal contacts as well as to get to know our respective region with diversity(one Nigeria) and to make our people live better than before.

I also use this medium to Congratulate you, On behalf of the people of Nasarawa/Toto Federal Constituency.

Thank you all
Love live federal republic of Nigeria

Yours loyal servants
Hon Sardaunan Bakono Abdulmumin Ari
House Rep Elect
Nas/Toto Fed Constituency
Re: Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratule President Buhari ,thanks Nigeria's by Wizklynd23(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2019
SaiBABA
saiNEXTLEVEL
4+4 Masha Allah
Re: Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratule President Buhari ,thanks Nigeria's by Nogodye(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr President.Another outstanding performance is what we expect from you sir because many of us recieved bashing here and there for supporting you.But our conviction and believe in your government kept us going...Congrats also to my fellow patriots. Cc: sarrki , , madridguy and co. Its a victory for all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratule President Buhari ,thanks Nigeria's by madridguy(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Its a victory for all. Thanks sir.

Nogodye:
Congratulations Mr President.Another outstanding performance is what we expect from you sir because many of us recieved bashing here and there for supporting you.But our conviction and believe in your government kept us going...Congrats also to my fellow patriots. and co. Its a victory for all.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratule President Buhari ,thanks Nigeria's by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
It ended in praise!

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO.

God bless all lovers of Sai Baba.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abdullmumin Ari Congratule President Buhari ,thanks Nigeria's by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Nogodye:
Congratulations Mr President.Another outstanding performance is what we expect from you sir because many of us recieved bashing here and there for supporting you.But our conviction and believe in your government kept us going...Congrats also to my fellow patriots. Cc: sarrki , , madridguy and co. Its a victory for all.
Thanks for the mention bro.
This victory is for all the patriots and lovers of Sai Baba on Nairaland.
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas and upbringing.

Victory is enough reward for our efforts (all lovers of Sai Baba)
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory Secured ‘at Barrel Of The Gun’, Says Fayose / How Hard Is It To Gain Wealth Coming From A Poor Family? / Anambra Gets First Female CJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.