Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo (18088 Views)

Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To 26 ODHA Members-elect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by candygist: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Shortly after declaring President Buhari winner of Saturday's presidential election, INEC chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu confirmed that certificates of return will be presented to the president-elect Muhammadu Buhari and his vice, Yemi Osinbajo at 2pm today.

The presentation ceremony will be held at the National collation center in Abuja.

http://candygist..com/2019/02/inec-to-present-certificates-of-return.html?m=1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by oyebanji44: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2019
grin ;DThank heaven..that we could rightly share the feelings of victory..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Saintsami(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Let me get dress and ready for owanbe. hope u dish local food also! let the next level began. KING OF THE NORTH

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Wizklynd23(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
SaiBABA
saiNEXTLEVEL
4+4 Masha Allah

So happy now..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2019
When buhari was campaigning in the country, wailers were wailing Rented Crowd, Rented crowd! Now we know who rent crowd all this while.
When they were calling like for Atiku, share for Atiku, it is now I realized likes and shares in the comments section were rented.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by iamtewwy(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Like for aguero share baba

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by oluwasegun007(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Oya gbe body e..

Next level of??

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by TIGRITIS: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
PYO/Elrufai for 2023.

Those people begging for water should wait till 5087 when their case may be reviewed for consideration. undecided

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr President
Need a website design? Get started with no advance payments. #PayLater. Kindly check my signature for our designs & details.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Drsmith01(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Who voted the most.... North
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who suffer the most .... North
Who hunger go kill... North
Who Boko go kill... North
Who herdsmen go kill.. North
Who has the highest rate of poverty... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guide my gate..North
Who are the highest number of Okada riders...North
Who fetch water for people north

��

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by cbnileowo: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
sai baba..we gather dey sir..

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by netpro(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

Congratulations to everyone that believed, supported and voted.

It is a day of celebration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by BubuZombi: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2019
D
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by goodlifehyd1: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg, the chairman of the INTERNET National Electoral Commission (INEC) made the pronouncement at the International Conference Centre (ICC) early Wednesday morning at about 4:40AM.

“That ATIKU ABUBAKAR of the PDO having satisfied and scored the highest number of RETWEETS & LIKES is hereby declared winner and return elected"

7 Likes

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by yjgm(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations PMB. What a great democrat thus man is. You taught them a political lesson they will never forget

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to Atiku. Though I know he won't accept this. He will fight tooth and nail.
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by SEONaijaExpert: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Osinbajo 2023!

6 Likes

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Topmaike007(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
All hail King in the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by mariodko190(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Seun, you seriously need to do something about this, all this people posting Bet Naira result in topics should be ban, I call it a spam, you stated it in your rules and regulations so why condole it, each time I click a topic, all I see is BET NAIJA result flooding everywhere and derailing people’s post which is unacceptable, you seriously need to put a stop to it, you ban people for vaguely words why can’t you ban all this people making spams all over threads in Nairaland angry

10 Likes

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by fergieboy: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Nawa.. This man ruled our grand fathers, ruled our father and will also rule of kids

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Sholaco: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Let it be quick no delay
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by pseudonomer: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Drsmith01:
Who voted the most.... North
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who suffer the most .... North
Who hunger go kill... North
Who Boko go kill... North
Who herdsmen go kill.. North
Who has the highest rate of poverty... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guide my gate..North
Who are the highest number of Okada riders...North
Who fetch water for people north

��

Who is the richest man in Nigeria? North
Where is Atiku from? North

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by mynd1(f): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Drsmith01:
Who voted the most.... North Who win.....Buhari Who celebrate.... North Who suffer the most .... North Who hunger go kill... North Who Boko go kill... North Who herdsmen go kill.. North Who has the highest rate of poverty... North Who shine my shoe..North Who guide my gate..North Who are the highest number of Okada riders...North Who fetch water for people north
��
Hahahahaha another ipod in sifia pain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Afritop(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Whether it is fair or not. Buhari remains the president. Let's all join hands to make the government work and pray for the peace and stability of the country.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC Workers Cry For Help As Gang Members Rob Applicants In Rivers State / Osinbajo, Amaechi Yet To Officially Congratulate Tinubu After 24 Hours / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.