Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo (18092 Views)

Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To 26 ODHA Members-elect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Femich18(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to PMB and PYO. Now that second term is sure I hope they work more to better the life of the people and take the country to a greater height.
God bless PMB/ PYO!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by papiwyte(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
NEXT LEVEL SECURED grin grin grin grin grin

Dear nairalanders Atiku will never forgive u guyz for deceiving him with ur likes and shares..... # we will use Atiku money to celebrate BUHARI'S VICTORY #

1 Like

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Joybringer: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Who could have thought Felix Nicolas of PCP would come third in the poll with 110,196 votes.
Truly, election is not won online.
The new generation politicians need to wise up!
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Surzkidd(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Drsmith01:
Who voted the most.... North Who win.....Buhari Who celebrate.... North Who suffer the most .... North Who hunger go kill... North Who Boko go kill... North Who herdsmen go kill.. North Who has the highest rate of poverty... North Who shine my shoe..North Who guide my gate..North Who are the highest number of Okada riders...North Who fetch water for people north
��
na you know... Everything will change 4 better now.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Drsmith01:
Who voted the most.... North
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who suffer the most .... North
Who hunger go kill... North
Who Boko go kill... North
Who herdsmen go kill.. North
Who has the highest rate of poverty... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guide my gate..North
Who are the highest number of Okada riders...North
Who fetch water for people north

��

The north is strong and has its usefulness bt same as other regions. Probably buhari wud have won with a well conducted elections even tho highly unlikely also bt his fear wudnt let him take the chance. The elections have taken us backwards in our democracy and we will live with the consequences.
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by TemmyT002(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Drsmith01:
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guide my gate..North

��
Mtcheewww. Nawa for you o
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Pearly255(f): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari is nothing but a criminal a pretender.. Each and everyone that voted this man in will live to regret this. Bastards!
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Pearly255(f): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Terrorist

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by nanahana: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily.
Douchebag Workout
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Drsmith01:
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guide my gate..North

��
keep telling yourself this over over again you might start believing it.

PDP lost. get over it. The norths Are not complaining why are you? maybe you Goons in the south and east should have tried voting the most.

Sai baba buhari till 2044!
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by lagdmark(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Drsmith01:
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guide my gate..North

��
A divided nation .
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Amdoyin(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Afritop:
Whether it is fair or not. Buhari remains the president. Let's all join hands to make the government work and pray for the peace and stability of the country.
Good bless Nigeria.
God bless you too
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by fisheryems: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
The north, most especially the uneducated, will always strive to hold on to power at the expense of the south's division. I hate to say this but we can not get out of the stranglehold of the north. Not this time
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by atikuobi2019nig: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2019
buhari all the way
all thanks and congrats to Osho baba, a disciplinarian and a no nonsense man, you are a living hero, Nigerians will not forget you in a hurry you came to save us from the political Egypt we were you presence chased away those bad guys from our party, God bless you sir, history will always be kind to those who facilities it.

but sir, one advice, you should stop admitting those bad guys in our party, they are coming to rob us of our goodwill.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless NIG ECONOMY
God bless OSHO BABA
God bless APC
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Ayobami7(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
ok
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by gladisa7: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2019
it took INEC more than 72 hours to collect and announce result and it took them 10 minutes to present certificate of return to Buhari..
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by galadima77(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Drsmith01:
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guide my gate..North

��

See painment!!

hahahaha
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by dam1l0la: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Who are armed robbers..... South
Who are Yahoo boys........ South
Who are money ritualists...... South
Who are Political thugs....... South
Who are Kidnappers........ South
Who are career Prostitutes...... South

We are all in it together.
Richest man in Africa is from North
Oya go and die

Drsmith01:
Who win.....Buhari
Who celebrate.... North
Who shine my shoe..North
Who guide my gate..North

��
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by forexprophet(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2019
God punish you

TOPCRUISE:
When buhari was campaigning in the country, wailers were wailing Rented Crowd, Rented crowd. Now we know who rent crowd all this while.
When they were calling like for Atiku, share for Atiku, it is now I realized likes and shares in the comments section were rented.
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by orisa37: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2019
INEC is rushing to break the Constitution. Buhari must have 2/3 votes in 24 States
Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Onyenna01: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbish.

Re: INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo by Willie2015: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2019
jaxxy:

The north is strong and has its usefulness bt same as other regions. Probably buhari wud have won with a well conducted elections even tho highly unlikely also bt his fear wudnt let him take the chance. The elections have taken us backwards in our democracy and we will live with the consequences.

Very fair comment....
An administration that made 20.9m Nigerian jobless within 4yrs...
We will live with the consequences...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him / NCP Endorses Peter Obi, Pledges To Mobilise Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.