Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters (27032 Views)

LEAKED: Lagos APC Whatsapp Group Planning Mayhem For South East Voters / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by emkz: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
The number of collected PVCs from the southeast was just under 8.6 million. Are you saying that only ~.6 million of your people voted?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by halfcurrent(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Giditrendz:
Tony Okafor, Awka

The vice-presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Peter Obi, has accused the Independent National Electoral Commission of disenfranchising over eight million eligible voters in the South-East during the February 23 presidential election.

He said the election was deliberately programmed to ensure that the zone did not participate fully.

Obi made the allegation on Tuesday at a press conference held in Onitsha, Anambra State.

He said that out of the 10 million registered voters in the zone, only about 20 per cent were able to cast their votes.

He said, “You will recall that on election day, I said the process was clumsy and we also had a major problem with malfunctioning card readers. Most people couldn’t vote as a result.

“When over 4,000 card readers got burnt, it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and the Independent National Electoral Commission could neither save the situation nor allow people to vote manually.

“But in some other parts of the country, people were allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body.

“How can you tell me that states like Yobe and Borno produced more voters than Anambra and Ebonyi states put together?

“The two states have been at war. I wonder how they got card readers that were working so well, despite the war situation in which they found themselves.”

Obi noted that Nigeria failed to build on the achievements of the 2015 general election.

http://giditrendz.com/peter-obi-accuses-inec-of-disenfranchising-eight-million-south-east-voters/

How about the fact that PDP also intimidated, suppressed and rigged out other smaller parties in area where they dominated such as Anambra. Is he not aware of that? it is a game of who out rigged who, and so he should stop playing victim.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Samuelfixed:
Read below it
oga shey u don win tire. Why not begin de empower people. This early morning na "sure", "fixed" de ur head. Naso u want start this next 4years?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by abuuthmaan: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2019
They have retired to their coven.
They are conjuring mayhem.
Perhaps they didn't get the message.
Democracy is not lose and scatter.
The morons have established themselves as the legitimate democratic majority..
#AlhamduliLlaah

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by NairaMaster1(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Giditrendz:
Tony Okafor, Awka

The vice-presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Peter Obi, has accused the Independent National Electoral Commission of disenfranchising over eight million eligible voters in the South-East during the February 23 presidential election.

He said the election was deliberately programmed to ensure that the zone did not participate fully.

Obi made the allegation on Tuesday at a press conference held in Onitsha, Anambra State.

He said that out of the 10 million registered voters in the zone, only about 20 per cent were able to cast their votes.

He said, “You will recall that on election day, I said the process was clumsy and we also had a major problem with malfunctioning card readers. Most people couldn’t vote as a result.

“When over 4,000 card readers got burnt, it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and the Independent National Electoral Commission could neither save the situation nor allow people to vote manually.

“But in some other parts of the country, people were allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body.

“How can you tell me that states like Yobe and Borno produced more voters than Anambra and Ebonyi states put together?

“The two states have been at war. I wonder how they got card readers that were working so well, despite the war situation in which they found themselves.”

Obi noted that Nigeria failed to build on the achievements of the 2015 general election.

http://giditrendz.com/peter-obi-accuses-inec-of-disenfranchising-eight-million-south-east-voters/

SE voters and politicians messed up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Chidex50(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Here in Lagos I voted manually but in the East they were not allowed to vote manually.The card readers are really scam,it wasn't working.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Surzkidd(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Wetin concerns me Ejenjaye ori mi jare.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Accurate4u: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:
What do u expect from IPOB undecided

Peter Obi the Vice President Wailers Republic

l guess you don't know what you're saying this country is a joke. how can inec allow electorate to vote in northern part without card reader and defranchise easterner electorate based on failure of card reader l think inec have a case to answer on this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by babzlim(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2019
The only news am waiting to see now is pastor oshebajo resignation letter.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Corrinthians(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Haba!! Even your blothers here would call this one a lie. Must you lie?? Foolish man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Southwestern87(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP sabi cry sha grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
yimikaa:
cheesy

Cry me a river

Simple and short.. SE voters didn't come out to vote.

#Nextlevelconfirmed
#Nextlevelassured

Thank you jare. Katsina had 3 million registered voters and only about half voted.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Before you can work with a core Fulani Northerner....
You must show complete loyalty to them against your own people.....
You must hate your own to show them you love them

I suspected there are no much Hausa people in Niaraland as well

Just Yoruba's and Igbo's killing themselves
While the hausa man knows where to get power from

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by MrAJQ(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
You see their problem
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by LikesAndShares: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Let's do this.

Likes for Peter Obi.

Shares for INEC.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by muazzem1234(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
truetalk oo
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by goldenarrow: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
This Aboki Houseboy should just shut up.

They were hiding him during campaigns in the North and he still feels he's relevant

King, abeg borrow me this meme I wan use am. Thank you Sir.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by jrusky(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Peter Obi and well meaning Nigerians should not just bother themselves this is no election. This is the worst election in Nigeria history, in Africa history and in human hustory since creation.

Buhari is a bastard. I'm not here to talk party who win or not but for a bastard who claims integrity to be comfortable and be smiling enjoying this farce called election shows Buhari truly is a bastard.

I think he want to rule? Nice one let him go ahead. Someone very close to me got over N4million must to thumb print thousands of ballot paper for Buhari he even did the video recording showed it to me and he was dancing telling me *oh boy I don hammer* telling me now he realised election is another yahoo money making stunt. He has be throwing party in his house in Abuja here since Sunday.

Buhari go ahead and rule ok but one thing us sure your end will be miserable the Gadaffi and Saddam treatment will be like rehearsal to what will befall you and your gangs one good day.

Mind you all your apc a s s holes I'm not here to talk party things but the shame is too much how my friends around the world were mocking Nigeria sending all kind of videos of killings, beating, slapping, underage voters, money for vote, burning votes, cooking fake figures, forcing INEC to declared fake result, voting secretly in the bush etc its a big shame I almost hate being called a Nigerian.

Buhari it shall never be well with you and it shall never be well with anyone that joined hands to be disgracing Nigeria to these level. This morning I declare your entire generation will never see peace so it shall be. These embarrassment is too much . Now I finally accept it that Jonathan is the face of Nigeria democracy and the best democratic president in Nigeria.

Where are people like Falana, Wole Soyinka? It's a shame on these goats who were bought by apc since 2015 and remained deaf and dumb to today. We lost Fawehinmi and Beko who were true human called activist not that useless Falana with basket mouth. That useless Soyinka was busy talking obj as if the election is about obj but the bushy disgusting hair with the bloody loaf head could not see how Nigeria politicians messed up in this election, prof shame on you you have lost your respect sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Sucexpbojc(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2019
This people think am a fool, a whole Professor is doing this. Sum this tin up and see the high level of rigging in this election.

Yobe State:
Accredited votes: 601,056
Total votes cast: 586,137

Rejected votes: 226,772
APC: 497,914
PDP: 50,763
*Sum: 775,449*

When u sum it you will find out that it has passed the Accredited vote with 174,393. Who are they fooling. I want an agent to raise this question and I pray they will do that because I believe they're not fools.
Pls if we can reach out to our superior they should analyse this very well
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2019
goldenarrow:

King, abeg borrow me this meme I wan use am. Thank you Sir.

PLEASE go ahead chief. I copied from someone too grin
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by lexy2014: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2019
NothingDoMe:
If it's a population problem then it should be nipped at the bud. We can't keep "borning" and sending the "excess" to other countries.

People aren't leaving Nigeria because d population is too much. People are leaving cos d country holds no promise. Even if we had a population of 500,000, people will still leave

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Westery: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP ...
people Duping People

Dead and gone ......

APC will spend 50 years in power even more. ...
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by fredoooooo: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
You can get the 8 million in the lagoon grin
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by lexy2014: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Sucexpbojc:
This people think am a fool, a whole Professor is doing this. Sum this tin up and see the high level of rigging in this election.

Yobe State:
Accredited votes: 601,056
Total votes cast: 586,137

Rejected votes: 226,772
APC: 497,914
PDP: 50,763
*Sum: 775,449*

When u sum it you will find out that it has passed the Accredited vote with 174,393. Who are they fooling. I want an agent to raise this question and I pray they will do that because I believe they're not fools.
Pls if we can reach out to our superior they should analyse this very well

Pls watch this video& c how they came up with their figures

https://twitter.com/dondekojo/status/1100483025001943040?s=20
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Sagay212: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Imagine this useless gay wants to be vice president of Nigeria. The useless sissy that campaigned only to his bigoted ipod brothers. Hear him yapping trash as usual as if it is only the vote of iPods that will make him win. He will always make it a tribal thing. Useless man. Let him go and join Kanu to fight for lefelendum

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by AllenSpencer: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
NothingDoMe:
If it's a population problem then it should be nipped at the bud. We can't keep "borning" and sending the "excess" to other countries.

We!

They are sending themselves out of the country. Adults making decisions. Nobody sending them out.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by NothingDoMe: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2019
lexy2014:

People aren't leaving Nigeria because d population is too much. People are leaving cos d country holds no promise. Even if we had a population of 500,000, people will still leave
But Buhari has promised a lot na. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by zoedew: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Really! #blamennamdi
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by zoedew: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Really! Truth is voters stayed indoors. #blamennamdi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.