Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,495 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting (629 Views)

Guardian Editorial: The Ban On Okada In Lagos State / Ganduje suspends ban of male, female on same tricycle / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by mariodko190(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Seun, you seriously need to do something about this, all this people posting Bet Naira result in topics should be ban, I call it a spam, you stated it in your rules and regulations so why condole it, each time I click a topic, all I see is BET NAIJA result flooding everywhere and derailing people’s post which is unacceptable, you seriously need to put a stop to it, you ban people for vaguely words why can’t you ban all this people making spams all over threads in Nairaland angryangry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by danot1030: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Supported.

If Seun does not make a move to ban this scam it means he's part of the scam

3 Likes

Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2019
mariodko190:
Seun, you seriously need to do something about this, all this people posting Bet Naira result in topics should be ban, I call it a spam, you stated it in your rules and regulations so why condole it, each time I click a topic, all I see is BET NAIJA result flooding everywhere and derailing people’s post which is unacceptable, you seriously need to put a stop to it, you ban people for vaguely words why can’t you ban all this people making spams all over threads in Nairaland angryangry
when u hv over 500 youth attacking ur site wetin u go do. They keep opening new accounts

3 Likes

Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by DMerciful(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
I support their ban

1 Like

Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by BuhariAdvocate: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Ban them you see them open new account.
Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by Samirana360(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2019
they will soon post it here

3 Likes

Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by Glorymax: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2019
This matter needs urgent attention. It's because the forum is a faceless one, serious action would have been taken against those spammers.
I must confess, these ugly trends makes me stay off topics once I burst into those criminal post derailing topics.
I know it may not be easy to clean them up this forum but it's possible. So Seun please treat this matter as a very serious one. If you decide to go the INEC way by conducting opinion poll here if those in support of these SPAM BETTING posts wins, then let them have their way

3 Likes

Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by Nobeluscabral: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Samirana360:
they will soon post it here
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Seun just need to ban their ip that's all

1 Like

Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by introvertme: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Seun just need to ban their ip that's all

It seems that feature isn't part of the forum and he isn't ready to add it for whatever reason.
Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by OAUTemitayo: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Ban their IP
Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by Raskasal(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2019
I concur. Seun, do something
Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by domack99(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Seun, please do the needful. Kind of annoying
Re: I’m Calling For The Ban Of Bet Naija Result Posting by Akachukwu42(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Seun should restrict the posting ability of new accounts. New accounts should not be allowed to make post or comment unit over a period of time, Or a provision should be made, so as any post made by a new account will be on wait, and can only be seen when it has being moderated. This will help combat these spams

(1) (Reply)

Elections: Asari Dokubo Threatens War In Yoruba Land / How Senator Buruji Kashamu Allegedly Bribed Topshots And Lawmakers In Benin Repu / After casting his vote, Man Waits for vote counts In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.