Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

How The South East And South South Failed Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The South East And South South Failed Atiku (1818 Views)

PDP To Lai Mohammed: INEC Failed, Atiku Won The Presidential Election / APC Vs PDP: ‘they Promised And Failed’ – Atiku Mocks Buhari / APC Vs PDP: ‘they Promised And Failed’ – Atiku Mocks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by wirinet(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
The problem with yorubas are perenial, always trying to benchmark ndi Igbo into their madness.

National election turn out is around 30%, SE turn-out was 30% while SW was 17%.

SE gave over 85% of their votes to Atiku while SW contributed only 7.5% to Buhari's margin.

Anyway, INEC tried for Buhari. We wish them goodluck.

You don't seem to understand how and why people vote in elections. It is the party that is aggrieved that participates more in elections than those that are satisfied with the status quo. Igbos are highly aggrieved with Buharis government and his no love lost relationship with the Igbos, while Atiku is showing love to the Igbos. Reason dictates that Igbos would troop to the polls to cast and defend their votes, while yorubas who are somehow please with Buhari will show aparty.
Imagine if 50% of Igbos came out to vote and give Atiku even 70% of their votes.

1 Like

Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by NothingDoMe: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Pavore9:

APC mastered the art of rigging and out rigged their former boss! Both parties budgeted and provided logistics for rigging but one was smarter! cheesy
And richer. Bullion van to the rescue grin

1 Like

Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by enemybulldozer(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
ATIKU DID WELL BUT FAILED IN HIS STRONGHOLDS

Atiku did well I must tell, his failure came from the South East who didn't come out to Vote.

Likewise the South South who prefer to infiltrate figures than to convince their people to come out and vote.

Likewise the south south who couldn't organise a peaceful election. So divided.

The North (NW and NE) are highly coordinated when it comes to election, no matter their difference they won't allow violence to plague in during election.

Though I can't guarantee violence free after election!

South East and South South will have a chance to alter the winner of an election in Nigeria if they can ensure peaceful election in their region.

You can't convince people to come out and vote under tensed and violence atmosphere.

Just imagine if people safety had been ensured in SE and SS before and during the election.

The people of the region would have troop out en masses to support and vote Atiku.

Take for instance if violence had erupted in Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, Borno and Niger States before and during the election.

The vote of Buhari would have been reduced by at least 30%.

SE and SS are full of Warlords Not Politicians. The strongest warlord wins the election.

All the cancelled results and places where election couldn't hold are not up to the total amount of the margin APC used to win.

So, conclusively the election is fair, credible but not free (lots of preelection vote buying) lots of inducement of INEC official though from both parties.

Buhari won in a FAIR and CREDIBLE election!

When I say FAIR I mean RIGGING cancel RIGGING (R-R=0)

When I say CREDIBLE I mean the usage of Smart Card Reader. No room for infiltration of figures.

No more bogus figures! It reflect the actual number of voters.

No more bogus figures from Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Enugu, Abia.
Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Borno.

Just imagine what would have if there is no card reader in Kano, River and Borno
�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

If not for Card Reader, Buhari would have gotten 3.1Million votes in Kano, 2.5Million Votes in Kaduna, 2.1Million votes in Katsina.

Atiku would have gotten 2.9Million votes in Rivers, 2.1Million votes in Delta, 1.6Million Votes in Anambra, 1.2Million votes in Akwa Ibom, 1Million votes in Enugu.

God is Good we're saved
�����
Trash!
Kanu was right when he called Nigeria a zoo.
From all indications you know the election was massively rigged but you chose to turn a blind eye over that just to see if you can successfully lay the blame on Igbos.

1 Like

Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by enemybulldozer(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
So, is it INEC that asked people not to come out to vote? Is it INEC that made the elites in the regions to be fighting dirty?

Maybe you didn't vote. Let be realistic
My question to you is, was the election rigged or not??
Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
wirinet:

Forget Orji Kalu and Rochas, if 50% of the over 2 million registered voters actually voted in Imo, the number of votes diverted by them would not have mattered much.
What helped them is voter a aparty and voter suppression.

Even if we come out in multitudes what has happened will still happen.... My only problem is we should have doubled our game and rig also shebi it's what they want I bet you only those five states will give PDP 6 million votes
Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by wirinet(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Even if we come out in multitudes what has happened will still happen.... My only problem is we should have doubled our game and rig also shebi it's what they want I bet you only those five states will give PDP 6 million votes

If you come out in multitudes, it will be more difficult for an unpopular party to win.

Yes, you guys should have doubled your game and rig if opportuned.

If you guys give any candidate 6 million votes, no candidate will ignore you again in any election.

2 Likes

Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2019
wirinet:

If you come out in multitudes, it will be more difficult for an unpopular party to win.

Yes, you guys should have doubled your game and rig if opportuned.

If you guys give any candidate 6 million votes, no candidate will ignore you again in any election.

Simple truth
Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2019
jossiwan:
Anybody wey tell you say "Pray for Gombe, Benue, Nasarawa and Kogi" again because of Bomb blast or Fulani Herdsmen.

First slap am, then nack am PLANK. I repeat naaaaaaaaack am PLANK!!!

Oga calm down. Go wash ya eyes to see baba working.
Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by tribalistseun: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2019
MrAJQ:
ATIKU DID WELL BUT FAILED IN HIS STRONGHOLDS

Atiku did well I must tell, his failure came from the South East who didn't come out to Vote.

Likewise the South South who prefer to infiltrate figures than to convince their people to come out and vote.

Likewise the south south who couldn't organise a peaceful election. So divided.

The North (NW and NE) are highly coordinated when it comes to election, no matter their difference they won't allow violence to plague in during election.

Though I can't guarantee violence free after election!

South East and South South will have a chance to alter the winner of an election in Nigeria if they can ensure peaceful election in their region.

You can't convince people to come out and vote under tensed and violence atmosphere.

Just imagine if people safety had been ensured in SE and SS before and during the election.

The people of the region would have troop out en masses to support and vote Atiku.

Take for instance if violence had erupted in Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, Borno and Niger States before and during the election.

The vote of Buhari would have been reduced by at least 30%.

SE and SS are full of Warlords Not Politicians. The strongest warlord wins the election.

All the cancelled results and places where election couldn't hold are not up to the total amount of the margin APC used to win.

So, conclusively the election is fair, credible but not free (lots of preelection vote buying) lots of inducement of INEC official though from both parties.

Buhari won in a FAIR and CREDIBLE election!

When I say FAIR I mean RIGGING cancel RIGGING (R-R=0)

When I say CREDIBLE I mean the usage of Smart Card Reader. No room for infiltration of figures.

No more bogus figures! It reflect the actual number of voters.

No more bogus figures from Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Enugu, Abia.
Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Borno.

Just imagine what would have if there is no card reader in Kano, River and Borno
�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

If not for Card Reader, Buhari would have gotten 3.1Million votes in Kano, 2.5Million Votes in Kaduna, 2.1Million votes in Katsina.

Atiku would have gotten 2.9Million votes in Rivers, 2.1Million votes in Delta, 1.6Million Votes in Anambra, 1.2Million votes in Akwa Ibom, 1Million votes in Enugu.

God is Good we're saved
�����

Stop writing rubbish, Inec and security forces slashed SE and SS votes. Don't fool anyone here
Re: How The South East And South South Failed Atiku by whatofyou: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2019
It should rather read: How corruption and incumbency keep killing Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal / #profile Of Nigeria’s Best 11 From The South East & Presidential Hopeful / DSS Break Silence, Reveals Why Sowore Is Still In Detention - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.