Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,427 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! (1885 Views)

Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? / Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! by alBHAGDADI: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

grin this guy
How your weekend go be na? grin
Jesus loves you
Re: Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! by alBHAGDADI: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
NPComplete:

Lol. This guy just use opportunity to attack Buhari and Muslims sha. Hahahaha.
Now I don't know how to counter your argument. You said a lot of things I agree with. But that doesn't stop Christianity from being a problem too in Nigeria. Probably not as much as Islam though.
Let me just let it go so as not to diminish the point in your argument.

The problem is false Christianity, not Christianity itself. Take away the false men in Christianity and what you will have left will be pure and holy as seen in the Bible.

As for Islam, you will have to throw away the Quran itself or else the problem will still persist
Re: Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

How your weekend go be na? grin

Jesus loves you

My weekend will be great cheesy I just need more Adsense to sell so I can flex shocked Jesus was a word ist originated in the 1600s grin do your homework
Re: Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! by alBHAGDADI: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
mods
Re: Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! by Ugosample(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Religion in Africa is being fought against by con men and fakes. All they talk about is money and devil and not the SAVING GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST.

But the husbands should love their wives . If we did all the BIBILE said we should do, we will be very fine.

I don't exactly agree with u
Re: Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
When a religion makes people believe that medical issues should be taken care of in the Church, prayer centres and mountains instead of Hospital and Clinic, then there is a problem.

How do you guys believe the miracle display in churches without questioning? Christianity is a joke. It makes Christians dumb and very gullible.

Christianity, without exemption of any other religion is the root problem.

The Street is filled with churches and mosques. Disturbing the peace of the community with their loud speakers and shouting when praying as if their Gods have ear problem. How many Research centre do we have? How many industries and corporations do we have?

When a nation embrace gullibility in any form, then there is the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
This makes no sense.
FOLYKAZE:
When a religion makes people believe that medical issues should be taken care of in the Church, prayer centres and mountains instead of Hospital and Clinic, then there is a problem.

How do you guys believe the miracle display in churches without questioning? Christianity is a joke. It makes Christians dumb and very gullible.

Christianity, without exemption of any other religion is the root problem.

The Street is filled with churches and mosques. Disturbing the peace of the community with their loud speakers and shouting when praying as if their Gods have ear problem. How many Research centre do we have? How many industries and corporations do we have?

When a nation embrace gullibility in any form, then there is the problem.
Re: Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! by tck2000(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2019
True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Good Enough For Heaven? / Are Nigerians Really Christians Or Fakes! / Who Is My Enemy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.