Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members (43273 Views)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Again, PDP Woos Ambode, Other APC Members / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by atikuobi2019nig: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
buhari all the way
all thanks and congrats to Osho baba, a disciplinarian and a no nonsense man, you are a living hero, Nigerians will not forget you in a hurry you came to save us from the political Egypt we were you presence chased away those bad guys from our party, God bless you sir, history will always be kind to those who facilities it.
but sir, one advice, you should stop admitting those bad guys in our party, they are coming to rob us of our goodwill.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless NIG ECONOMY
God bless OSHO BABA
God bless APC

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Olajah81: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
No one is jubilating down here

Go hug transformer.
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Jetrue3oo: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
When carefully look at their faces they really don't like buhari but to them they found no other alternative but to rigged the former military man in who will soon commence a new face and a dimension of hardship.

Integrity my foot.

Southwest always hiding under northerners and tomorrow they all call them aboki.they voted buhari not because they want but for their southwest 2023 President turn and their wish that buhari should die and osinbajo to be decleared President.
Buhari will not die because he has done with the southwest.
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by encryptjay(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
aorseer:
I like PMB's shoe in the last picture
I tell you, I was about to comment on it.
See the fitted trousers, some politicians sabi ball o.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by ikaboy: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
BUHARI tailor is good. Very simple and nice shoe dre too.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by UrbanExotica(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Olajah81:

Go hug transformer.
right after you jump off a cliff .Ignoramus
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by UrbanExotica(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Olajah81:

Go hug transformer.
right after you jump off a cliff .Ignoramus
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by hoseaolu: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari is the man God want for nigeria... people who love corruption won't be happy with this...

The next four years will surprise them
MARK MY WORDS TODAY.

2 Likes

fasho01:

Same thing with here
IKR
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by alizma: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Ambode will be the happiest.
national assignment is sure for him
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Almaiga: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Igbo's and PDP right now. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by olajide8(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
I hope people have grown common sense now? Especially those that peddle hate in the churches - gods of men! Well who am I to judge or label them-

It's not by buhari power, that is certain, if it is he wouldn't have won a 2nd term - it's another force greater than him, that has used this to displace those with wicked hearts

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Badonasty(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The people in those photos are the ones that'll benefit from his reelection

the bitter truth
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by gabito4luv(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
My concern is why is Zara not in her husbands house. That is how they will stay in their father's house doing tatafo biz
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by yemiyemi: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
You people are celebrating victory...ahhh...ahhhaa....What about ....what about people that are still crying for AtikuLATE nah...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by mmclatino(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
where are those Pastor that predict otherwise!!
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by obinna58(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pastor osinbanjo knows how the game was played grin
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by ogbonti: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please dont give up yet, what if the real votes cast by Benue people for APC was not up to 5,000 but they multiplied it by 300? lets not throw them under the bus yet.. this is a big test for our nation. BUHARI is a 7 headed snake and we cannot run away from this. We are fighting against a different type of dictatorship... and we all must stand together. Politics does not end after election, it actually bigins after elections in advance climes.... and we are going to replicate that here in Nigeria. When Oshiomole was rigged out by Prof. Oseriemen Osunbor in 2007, IF OSHIOMOLE had given up like everyone wants ATIKU to give up today, OSHO wont have been known today as a former governor. THIS IS NOT GEJ, I beg you ATIKU, dont throw in the towel, never give up. fight for your mandate.... fight for us who supported you. THE MOMENT YOU THROW IN THE TOWEL. THEY WILL FINISH YOU. They are a bit jittery because they know they rigged and they are praying you just accept this anomaly and go away, NO WAY!!!!!!!

ATIKU, please fight for us..... or else, 2023 elections will be be worse. how many years do we have to live on earth to be so frightened to fight for our rights?? can this bs happen in south africa, tunisia, egypt or even ghana.... JEEEEEZ!!!!!!
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by samisj4real(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
rottennaija:
Sometimes, I jealous PMB. Not because of him, but because of the choice of wife he married. How can a man be so lucky to marry such a beautiful, intelligent, elegant wife?
Hehehe. Same here bro. He's Lucky indeed. That woman is damn ripe.
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by anonymuz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
360degreess:
Where are those flat headed pigs?..where are the PDP e-warriors?.. they should come out and talk.. we told them that Buhari will retire Atiku from politics, but they allowed foolishness to cover their sense of reasoning...
SAI Buhari till 2023.
isn't about tribe,politics, religion. Its all about what we cant benefit from our leaders. I tell you I haven't benefited from this government because of the economic factors. They don't care about you and I, what we need from them is positive economic impacts. Please quote me
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by selfmade22: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
SAIIIIIIIII BA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Amaso99(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
This Aisha fine sha
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by crazygod(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Winning Team cheesy

We stand with integrity

&

Honesty

U remind me of the white walkers in game of throne. undecided
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Ayobami7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
好的
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
The northerners rigged dis election because dey are afraid of restructuring of this Country because they have nothing to offer
Another four year of suffering
God help me to finish my programming program so I can leave this zoo for good
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
I learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up
so in your honest mind you think Killings started with PMB and will end with ATiku?. do you guys really believe that crap or you just say it to decieve people into voting your candidate?
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by 7lives: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
silastemplar:
so in your honest mind you think Killings started with PMB and will end with ATiku?. do you guys really believe that crap or you just say it to decieve people into voting your candidate?

Don't mind them, the killings predates colonization self and they keep making noise about Buhari.
Evil broadcasters, no wonder God shut them up.
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by asidoiliyasu: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:

Point if correction : INEC made their Choice
Hw did INEC make the choice?
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by mrkings84(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Prior to the election Suddenly buhari became so much alive, hope he won't become so sick again that he will spend 3/4 of this second term again in London hospitals??
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by chessguru(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Winning Team cheesy

We stand with integrity

&

Honesty

Integrity and hardship kee you there
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by chessguru(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
asidoiliyasu:
Hw did INEC make the choice?
Rigging and doctored result

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.