Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members (43278 Views)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Again, PDP Woos Ambode, Other APC Members / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by 77up(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The people in those photos are the ones that'll benefit from his reelection
and me too!!
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by BlaQJeeZ: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
I learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

well said. we are watching.....

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by 77up(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
aorseer:
I like PMB's shoe in the last picture
You have a good mind and clean heart bro, haters can never like anything about others.

We prosper in this era together !

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by dochenaj: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
Its my birthday too so I'm celebrating with buhari
Wishing you Buhari's Next Level, and that not just for four years but for the rest of your life. Happy Birthday
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
77up:
and me too!!
what are you benefitting?
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by yayankainuwa: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
No one is jubilating down here
where? ....u mean d Biafra land.....
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by aorseer: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
77up:
You have a good mind and clean heart bro, haters can never like anything about others.

We prosper in this era together !
Amen God bless you
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by chubinwa(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
If u see Nnamdi Cownu, pls stone him for me.
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by chubinwa(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
If u see Nnamdi Cownu, pls stone him for me. Congratulations Baba
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Dollabiz: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by Corrinthians(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
No one is jubilating down here
We dont expect people in Cameroon to celebrate over the outcome of Nigerian election. cool
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by UrbanExotica(f): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
yayankainuwa:

where? ....u mean d Biafra land.....
In your tiny brain anyone thats against buhari is biafra
Re: Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members by UrbanExotica(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
We dont expect people in Cameroon to mutilate over the outcome of Nigerian election. cool
No be only mutilate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.