Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (27117 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by mtstyle(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by sunnykels: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Admin please don’t approve my last post it was a mistake in the photo
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by vineyardfarms: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
INEC IS A SOLD - OUT. MAY THE BLOOD OF THE DEATH BE ON THEIR HEAD

1 Like

Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by Gbokiki(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
The ideal way for PDP to challenge the result is the legal way they have chosen, this is better rather than instigating comment. I wish the party all the best

1 Like

Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by TheArabianMan: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:
Sign which rubbish?
Ogbeni don't kill ur self. Nobody wey pigdigpig signature help
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by oloyetomoye: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
It is no surprise that PMB was declared the Winner of the last Presidential elections. But going by the irregularities that characterized the elections, the Voice of Nigerians has been silenced.

Two major avenues they used are:

1. The "DISABLING" of the Card Readers.
to those who do not know, INEC and Network operators seemed to DISABLE the Card Readers in virtually all polling Units except in few places where they suspected "enlightened VOTERS"

For non-techies, please know that the Card Reader uses SIM Cards with the 11 digits like GSM phones and it is meant to communicate with the Network Operators Servers( from where the total nos of cards present can be calculated).

And because of the planned manipulations, those LINES were either switched off from the Interchanges or the Card Readers were never configured to recognize fingerprints. And so because

2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS WERE DONE MANUALLY

2. Use of of threats to keep many people at home.

In Lagos alone 2millions came out to vote as against 6millions that registered.

PLS FOR THOSE WHO CAN, LETS PROBE INEC AND NETWORK OPERATORS FOR DISBALING THE CARD READERS BECAUSE OVER N20b WAS BUDGETED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by ajetii(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
He is just playing out a script already prepared in Dubai. Is not going to work. Kole weck.
Not signing does not remove the fact that his party lost the election. Other parties signed. PDP is a sour looser.
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by FantasticJ: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Activist001:
Why should they sign it.. The election was clearly manipulated.

You are like my neighbor that said he wouldn't sign the legal agreement the landlord presented to him saying he has some concerns.
When he eventually seek redress in the court; hahahahahahahaha, not signing the papers was considered insignificant.
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by Kuginzi: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
All we need is "BIAFRA OR WE DIE" any other thing is secondary.
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by bigtt76(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
They are doing as if the anybody had in the past won an elections petition against their party (PDP) #YeyeDeSmell cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by aa2728nl(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ok
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by oluwaferanmi1: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
If them like make them sign if them like make dem no sign all i know is that we have move to next level

Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by mrZENographer: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
nans24:
WHY WILL THEY SIGN, WHEN THEY HAVE SPENT ALLL THE MONEY THEY STOLE AND DONT KNOW HOW TO RECOVER THEM BACK?

We practise and support democracy. You practise Idiocracy. To each his own.
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by kings09(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
hakku:
Make Dem no sign Majority of Nigerians have signed already through their votes.
Wch majority? U rigged n u r proud of it. E go soon reach ur turn
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by hakku: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
kings09:

Wch majority? U rigged n u r proud of it. E go soon reach ur turn
Yeah PDP had their turn as confirmed by yaradua now its our turn. You talk as if its only APC that rigged.
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by mrZENographer: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by kings09(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
hakku:
Yeah PDP had their turn as confirmed by yaradua now its our turn. You talk as if its only APC that rigged.
In other words, ur party z also corrupt.

So much for next level....
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by Talkwell21: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
I'm speechless as it stands now, I am totally confused.
Because I see why Buhari was boldly saying, I will congratulate myself cos I'm going to be the winner. Cos he knows what he was doing underground.God is no more interested in this country. Believe me.
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by hakku: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
kings09:

In other words, ur party z also corrupt.

So much for next level....
Have you ever heard anybody say apc is not corrupt?.Tell me one party that is not corrupt in the entire world.
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Valid points, they ain't signing nothing..
Let it be known that there was no 2019 election in this country, if they wanna go ahead and impose their candidate on us, they should do so without unnecessary formalities. Spits. sad
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by Talkwell21: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
I'm speechless as it stands now, I am totally confused.
Because I see why Buhari was boldly saying, I will congratulate myself cos I'm going to be the winner. Cos he knows what he was doing underground.God is no more interested in this country. Believe me. grin
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by Edogi001: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
Let Buhari and Yakubu Mahmood sign that fiction of a result they both manufactured from their theiving satanic imagination ... Atiku is President Elect
Eyya�
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by Edogi001: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
The two parties are PLAYERS. and the best PLAYER has won
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by guru90: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:
Sign which rubbish?

100% Rubbish......
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
That is a loser for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so is your father
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by akoaki(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:
Sign which rubbish?
Be a true democrat.
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by markfour(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
APC members are all criminals, Believe that!
Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by Ayobami7(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout / Court Halts Gov Obaseki’s Impeachment Bid Against Deputy, Philip Shuaibu / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.