Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada (37552 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by KingOfIsoko1: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
The first witness of the People Democratic Party on Thursday, Joe Agada, has alleged that BVAS devices were manipulated in the last presidential election and that he was forced to sign the results as the state collation officer in Kogi State.

Agada who is a retired captain stated this during his cross-examination at the Presidential Election Petition Court where the outcome of the February 25 election is being challenged.

The trained pharmacist, who was identified by the counsel for the Independent National Electoral Commission and the cross-examiner, Abdullahi Aliyu SAN as a past witness in 2019 for the petitioners – PDP and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar – informed the court that he had the opportunity of visiting some polling units in some Local Government Areas.

When asked by INEC’s counsel about a purported manipulation of ballot papers and whether it was done in his presence, he answered in the affirmative.

More so, he also alleged that he was present while the BVAS devices were manipulated.

Aliyu had asked, ” You were present while the BVAS devices were also manipulated?”

He disclosed while affirming that he spent between 3 to 5 minutes in the affected areas.

Furthermore, Agada alleged that he was forced to sign the results at the state level by INEC’s officials.

He said he had to sign the forms because failure to do so, he would have been denied a copy to his party.

He said, ” I was forced to sign which I protested because without signing I was going to be denied a copy to my party.”

He, however, admitted that he did not mention the incident in his witness deposition.
https://punchng.com/tribunal-i-was-forced-to-sign-presidential-poll-result-in-kogi-pdp-witness/

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Acekidc4(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Make Una Continue to dey Waste Una time. Nobody can force anybody to do anything without them first agreeing to a deal..........That Man is a Bloody Liar

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by DiscoverID: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
I was forced to ? What a childish rant.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by triple996(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Felabrity: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubu too rig this election, he was so sure of winning

I have never seen an election rigger like Tinubu

248 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by KingOfIsoko1: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
This Witness is a liar

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by seborrhic: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
A partisan witness.a former captain to boot saying he was forced to sign a document

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by APCNig: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
The first witness of the People Democratic Party on Thursday, Joe Agada, has alleged that BVAS devices were manipulated in the last presidential election and that he was forced to sign the results as the state collation officer in Kogi State.

The trained pharmacist, who was identified by the counsel for the Independent National Electoral Commission and the cross-examiner, Abdullahi Aliyu SAN as a past witness in 2019 for the petitioners – PDP and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar – informed the court that he had the opportunity of visiting some polling units in some Local Government Areas.

He said, ” I was forced to sign which I protested because without signing I was going to be denied a copy to my party.”

He, however, admitted that he did not mention the incident in his witness deposition.

https://punchng.com/tribunal-i-was-forced-to-sign-presidential-poll-result-in-kogi-pdp-witness/

Serial witness, serial loser.

so we also have paid serial witnesses in Nigeria. Nah wah oooo

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by APCNig: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
Felabrity:

You should salute him for that. A man who was in his sitting room in Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, Lagos, but was rigging elections all over the country, that must be a god. Only the gods are everywhere. Tinubu is truly the god of Politics worthy of worship

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Felabrity: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
APCNig:

You should salute him for that. A man who was in his sitting room in Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, Lagos, but was rigging elections all over the country, that must be a god. Only the gods are everywhere. Tinubu is truly the god of Politics worthy of worship
true, devil is also a god on his own, and people also worship him

You are allowed to worship tinubu, god of rigging

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Parachoko: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

He has no case

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by meolaniyi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
Acekidc4:
Make Una Continue to dey Waste Una time.
shame no dey catch you?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by BabaRamota1980: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

Agada who is a retired captain stated this during his cross-examination at the Presidential Election Petition Court where the outcome of the February 25 election is being challenged.

When asked by INEC’s counsel about a purported manipulation of ballot papers and whether it was done in his presence, he answered in the affirmative.

More so, he also alleged that he was present while the BVAS devices were manipulated.

Aliyu had asked, ” You were present while the BVAS devices were also manipulated?”

He disclosed while affirming that he spent between 3 to 5 minutes in the affected areas.

Furthermore, Agada alleged that he was forced to sign the results at the state level by INEC’s officials.

He said he had to sign the forms because failure to do so, he would have been denied a copy to his party.

A retired Captain. Although we do not know which corps he captained, is it football captain, classroom captain, boys scout captain or military captain ..no clue.

He was forced. What was the mode of force used on this captain, was it the force of pen, gun, machette, dagger, arrow or what? Specifics are left out.

Without signing my party would have been denied a copy. So im just going to append my signature to criminal act. Im commiting the crime so my party can get a copy of the paper.

He left this information out of his witness disposition. Has any of you ever filled out witness disposition? So while filling your witness statement, which is a record, you are required to acknowledge that the record is the truth against a fault of perjury. This captain has now perjured himself.

This witness is helpful, an asset to APC.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by jlinkd78(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
NOTED
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Jostoman: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ok sir mr supreme court judge.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Jostoman: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
meolaniyi:
shame no dey catch you?
Shame no dey their dictionary.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Jostoman: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
Felabrity:

they are just too perfect in rigging my brother, if you block them from this rigging they will counter you with another method of rigging. Who believe they will find rigging method to BVAS so quick.

8 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
It will be hard for the tribunal to unseat tinubu at this time.He will influence the supreme Court tribunal if the appeal court fail him.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by CSTRR: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
It will be hard for the tribunal to unseat tinubu at this time.He will influence the supreme Court tribunal if the appeal court fail him.
There is a start for everything.

It was unheard of to unseat governors too, until someone did it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by IgOga(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
grin

Who forces you oga....and you nor tell your party to reject result at state coalition centre. We all saw LP rep reject Ikorodu LGA result in Lagos until it was corrected. Wetin you signed since Feb na June you come remember say na under duress. grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Confirmedzombie: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
With this witness Atiku and PDP already lost the case.

All the witness said were cooked and liars.

We will await that of Pandora Liar Peter Obi.

Obi own will be thunder storm.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by sapele914(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
DiscoverID:
I was forced to ? What a childish rant.

This is the nonsense pdp & Lp wanted to televise?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Donjazet2: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
Acekidc4:

How do you feel as a human being who probably believes 8n God but somehow chooses to support injustice proudly and boldly??

Surely, you agree that the elections were rigged in soo many places around the country.
You've seen that of portharcout, so how can you still with a straight face type this?

At what point does your conscience come into play?? Is money your Only motivating factor for this?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by GeneralPula: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
Concocted story..

Mtchew..

43 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by garfield1: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
GeneralPula:
Concocted story..

Mtchew..

Very worthless statement

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by gabbytabby: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
He lied in his witness statement which is a sworn statement different from his pleadings in court so he is not a credible witness.

I suspected that this is the reason that INEC rejected forms. Our people are fraudulent and will provide different documents to the court and the respondent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by muykem: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2023
The man also witnessed for PDP in 2019. I perceived that he is a professional witnesses. Only God knows how much he charge per witness.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by solmusdesigns: 4:22am On Jun 02, 2023
Lori iro

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Igbosareuseless: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:
He has no case
Immediately, I saw this part of the story, I started laughing.

A captain that does not understand administrative procedures. You were threatened but nobody knew until yesterday🤣🤣

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by GreenDo(f): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Resurrection212: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2023
Some people will still go to jail in the process of testifying.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Okoroawusa: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2023
You were forced? Like how? See as person papa dey deceive himself

48 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.