Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP (31712 Views)

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Triangles1(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Conductor conduct election
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by HarbySloy(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2019
If PDP haven't done all this allegation before during election God will answer their prayer. APC now teaching them lesson, they thought everything last forever .
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Felixalex(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2019
sexybaby22:

You and I both know Buhari doesn't take advice from Osinbajo. He would rather consult his fellow northerners. They consider Osunbajo as too loyal to Tinubu, and would trust Fashola before Osinbajo.

I am not talking of him giving advice na, i just de talk say i never hear am talk since this election period even now wey dem de celebrate their victory
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by AmeLonRo(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2019
I, the President of my space and place hereby congratulate president Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo on their re-election victory.

https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/27/how-to-become-a-landlord-this-year/
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Idannydave: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Michaelh78:
gossip....I live in oshodi oh
You live in Oshodi and you don't know what happen on election day... �

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Idannydave: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Michaelh78:
gossip....I live in oshodi oh
You live in Oshodi and you don't know what happen on election day... �
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by introvertme: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Not surprised...God go punish all of them from the one in bourdilon to the one in oshodi

I doubt God will do that.
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by MYHUBBY: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Felixalex:
PDP e don do na, make una go court. At least as buhari won, i can confidently go about my business here in kaduna without fear of crisis...

Besides where has Osinbajo been? I haven't heard anything about him and "their" election victory, hope all is well?

he's in Abuja, don't you watch pmb giving a speech with his party members this morning
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by santori: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2019
in as much as I'm a supporter of Buhari, I must confess election didn't hold in mafoluku, oshodi, shogunle. the touts had filled day
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by symbianDON(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP should stop all this crying foul as though they also did not rig angry if Atiku had won, would have said PIMMM?
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by IamPlato(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Dannyset:
There was a time PDP was laughing and Nigeria was crying. Now the table has turned, we are laughing so hard and they are weeping and wailing.
Wonderful!
and What Exactly Is Nigeria Laughing About? Is It Your Increase In Poverty Or Increase In Foolishness

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Dannyset:
There was a time PDP was laughing and Nigeria was crying. Now the table has turned, we are laughing so hard and they are weeping and wailing.
Wonderful!
The only people who will be less affected in the next 4 years are the thugs close to tinubu and politicians.If you are not in these categories that means we are going to suffer in the next 4 years.Be prepare to wail.
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2019
santori:
in as much as I'm a supporter of Buhari, I must confess election didn't hold in mafoluku, oshodi, shogunle. the touts had filled day
Those places were won by PDP in 2015 election.Tinubu promised to give the thugs good money if they could mobilised to intimidate voters whom they seem might be against them.So MC oluomo and his thugs are doing tinubu's bidding.
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Why are you people(igbo) so pained did we both had an agreement(with the yorubas)that we will also ATIkulate
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Once upon a time, a party was in today's PDP position. What goes around comes around
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by wdacharley(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fool both pdp and Apc are same
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Koralords: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dannyset:
Wonderful!
So we should throw all there complains away this one of the reasons we voted out apc ,if the pdp have acted this at while in power apc would not be there today ,I was in oshodi during the last election mc ran way he Cairo not do anything now they have power there are doing anyhow it's not there fault it's that naive Jonathan
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by MENTORCH(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dannyset:
Wonderful!

You are wrong, PDP rigged in the past but they did it stylishly and they let some other party’s votes to count, like in the past APGA, LP, ANPP, were still winning some seats and some government post, this one APC isn’t allow anybody or any vote to count anywhere, they have turned everything to rigging, which is really bad because people might not turn out to vote for governors election.
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Gbokiki(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven - Ecclesiastes 3:1

God will bring into judgement both the righteous and the wicked, for there will be a time for every activity, a time to judge every deed - Eccl. 3:17
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Dannyset(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Koralords:

So we should throw all there complains away this one of the reasons we voted out apc ,if the pdp have acted this at while in power apc would not be there today ,I was in oshodi during the last election mc ran way he Cairo not do anything now they have power there are doing anyhow it's not there fault it's that naive Jonathan

Jonathan has moved on but you people refused to. Despite all his mismanagement and lack of political will, he is being remembered for being a Democrat and conceding defeat early. You guys are blindly seeing through defeat and believed that Buhari wanted power at all cost, you lied. That man would gladly go back to Daura if he was defeated knowing you can't pin him to any corrupt act.

What happened in this election was reality away from what you have on Internet. Nigerians that have the love of this country vote him based on trust and not what the opposition is bringing.

This government is not perfect but it is a shame that we are even considering PDP knowing what they did to this nation openly and still bragged about it. We are here because of what they did to Nigeria and not because of what the APC didn't do right.

I worked in the PYO South west situation room of APC, I traveled within the states and can tell you that the people that trust PMB, though few but enough to win him the election.

High time we stood against PDP, forget politics of hate, ethnicity, religion and support this government because whatever happens we are going to feel it together.

Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by ehiphill: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
stan111:
The Election was rigged.. YES!!!!
But who stooped other parties from doing same (Rigging) ??
I belong to PDP day/night, but the deed has been done. Atiku/Obi should accept defeat cause Baba GoSlow has come to stay according to 4+4 theory... Court or no Court, the fate of Nigeria for d next 4 years has been decided.
Thank God south/East Delivered to Atiku but what has he got to show for d north
Abeg make PDP rest, n plan ahead for next election in 4years time
I second
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Chuknovski(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fear fear people...
Person wey dem go catch, kponz am wella

Mods abeg election don finish. Bring back una regular useless front-page news like snakes and people posting rubbish to celebrate birthdays.
Add some graphics too for the sick minded
Even bobrisky news is welcome compared to all these election balderdash

Please tell the murphurkers,
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Dannyset(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:

You are wrong, PDP rigged in the past but they did it stylishly and they let some other party’s votes to count, like in the past APGA, LP, ANPP, were still winning some seats and some government post, this one APC isn’t allow anybody or any vote to count anywhere, they have turned everything to rigging, which is really bad because people might not turn out to vote for governors election.

I can't categorically tell you that APC did not rig but I can tell you that PDP rigged but not enough to win them the election. Remember YPP won a Senate seat. But also don't forget that this election was so divided that it was all about APC and PDP, every other party shelved their ambition just to support one of the 2 parties.

Let me now advise you to go and check 2011 election, place side by side the CPC votes to that of PDP and see how Buhari won flawlessly in the North with votes more than what you're seeing today. Are you saying someone rigged for him? No, but he has always been the King of the North.

Forget rigging, that man would win Atiku over and over again. But remember, no state in the South can win you election except in the North. Buhari has that in the bag.
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by zinizta: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
sexybaby22:

You and I both know Buhari doesn't take advice from Osinbajo. He would rather consult his fellow northerners. They consider Osunbajo as too loyal to Tinubu, and would trust Fashola before Osinbajo.

Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu In France For Medical Checkup - Sahara Reporters / Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF / Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.