Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP (31612 Views)

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Xisnin(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dannyset:
There was a time PDP was laughing and Nigeria APC was crying. Now the table has turned, we are laughing so hard and they are weeping and wailing.
Wonderful!

I can assure you that the offline and online beggar won't be happy,
not after they exhaust their election gifts.
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
symbianDON:
PDP should stop all this crying foul as though they also did not rig angry if Atiku had won, would have said PIMMM?
oga keep quiet we are talking about elections irregularities u are talking trash...wer do u stand...learn to see beyond party leaning or interest
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by symbianDON(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga keep quiet we are talking about elections irregularities u are talking trash...wer do u stand...learn to see beyond party leaning or interest
go and sit somewhere biko!! anyone who claims not to know that both PDP and APC rigged is a big pretender and a liar. PDP is only so pained because they didn't win. If they had won would they still have cried foul? Answer me!!
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
David59065:
color=#990000][/color] fixed games see below
hw much ar ur games?
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
symbianDON:

go and sit somewhere biko!! anyone who claims not to know that both PDP and APC rigged is a big pretender and a liar. PDP is only so pained because they didn't win. If they had won would they still have cried foul? Answer me!!
so wer do u stand....
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by symbianDON(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so wer do u stand....
I'm not a fan of either PDP or APC. As long as both parties are in existence and as long as these set of shameless old men/politicians are still around, the bitter truth is Nigeria will hardly move forward because they ALL have next to nothing to offer. I'm for the new generation of younger men and women who are passionate about seeing the country work. Coming to the issue at hand, if I were to offer Atiku (and PDP) a piece of advice, I would have advised them to let go and leave things as they are because knowing this current APC government/party, I daresay, NOTHING will come out of going to court....it's an exercise in futility...APC had it all carefully mapped out long before now.
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
symbianDON:

I'm not a fan of either PDP or APC. As long as both parties are in existence and as long as these set of shameless old men/politicians are still around, the bitter truth is Nigeria will hardly move forward because they ALL have next to nothing to offer. I'm for the new generation of younger men and women who are passionate about seeing the country work. Coming to the issue at hand, if I were to offer Atiku (and PDP) a piece of advice, I would have advised them to let go and leave things as they are because knowing this current APC government/party, I daresay, NOTHING will come out of going to court....it's an exercise in futility...APC had it all carefully mapped out long before now.
well it's clear this two parties ll dominate for a long time... all we can advocate is pressuring them for good governance...the smaller parties should be consistent to contest position in legislature at state and local government level then if possible federal level....
Re: MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP by symbianDON(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
well it's clear this two parties ll dominate for a long time... all we can advocate is pressuring them for good governance...the smaller parties should be consistent to contest position in legislature at state and local government level then if possible federal level....
exactly!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Alaba Market: Sanwo-Olu, Uzodinma Issue Joint Press Conference, Set Up Committee / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.