Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP (847 Views)

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn / 2023 Elections Is Btw APC & PDP, Igbos Don't Have Impact To Rule In This Country / I See This Election Going Into A Rerun Btw APC And PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by paxonel(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Yes,
The battleline is not between PDP and APC
it is not between muslims and christians
It is not between the north and the south.
It is between the educated and the non educated.

For instance, the vast majority of political thugs snatching ballot boxes at polling units are non educated people, Zombies.
You will never see them on social media clicking like for atiku and share for buhari because they simply cannot read or write talkless of reading social media on their phones,but they have their pvc .
Those who can read or write are the ones clicking likes for atiku and share for buhari.
Also, they will never support #e-voting come 2023 because they are not educationally equipped for that.

Let me start by saying congratulations to president Muhammadu Buhari even though i did not vote for him, the zombies did.

He took advantage of the one million zombies in kano and katsina, i cannot be a zombie.

But how come the yorubas are joinning the zombies inspite their level of education?

Sorry, i did not define who a zombie is
A zombie is a stark illiterate who doesnt know that he is gradually killing himself.

There was more than 3 years of economic hardship in the hands of an illiterate president, yet most Nigerians still vote in the same president to face another 4 years of the same hardship, are Nigerians not unknowingly and gradually killing themselves like that?

I have been to the north
Go and see what the same people in kano, sokoto and katsina are going through, its so sympathetic.

These are the reasons why they prefer to vote suffering and adopt it.
Atiku is not a true Muslim because he choosed an igbo to be his running mate.
Atiku is too liberal, he is not encouraging sharia law.

Ridiculous reasons!

Now these are my observations for this election:
The majority of educated people in nigeria lives in the south, few of them voted for APC
Even in Lagos state, the majority of the educated seems to reside in the islands, very few of them vote for APC
They lost because they were few compared to the vast majority of touts living in the mainlands who voted for APC.

What are we saying?
The battleline has been drawn a long time ago but the educated were not seeing it, they thought we were all one, no clear cut definition or seperation between the educated and the non educated in the society.

The aim of this write up is not to encourage educated Nigerians towards hate to non educated Nigerians but to stir the minds of educated Nigerians that they should take responsibility and not leaving the aim of affairs in the hands of non educated Nigerians. And one of the way to go about this is to continue soliciting for electronic voting system in our elections, this is the only way they can be free

6 Likes

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by Nbote(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Oga there's no point continuing to grieve over spilt milk... D deed's been done already. Life shld go on. It's as simple as dat

1 Like

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria, where the performance of the incumbent doesn't decide whether he will continue or not!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by Slynation(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2019
You somehow lied, No matter how you see it, Buhari's regime will always favour some people.....
Leave Educated and Non Educated outta this, I supported Atiku but If i were working with NNPC and heard Atiku plans of Selling/Privatizing NNPC, i would have surely vote against him....
#I can't come and lose my job biko

4 Likes

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by haladadon: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2019
h
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by ionsman: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2019
You can keep writing epistles to ease the pain. If you like wail from now till forever, it won't change the outcome of the elections. You're a disgrace if you voted Atiku. That's a story for another day.

Una go tire.

3 Likes

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by nans24: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2019
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:
You somehow lied, No matter how you see it, Buhari's regime will always favour some people.....
Leave Educated and Non Educated outta this, I supported Atiku but If i were working with NNPC and heard Atiku plans of Selling/Privatizing NNPC, i would have surely vote against him....
And don't you think that NNPC needs serious reforms, I don't support outright selling but NNPC needs serious restructuring, see how baru awarded contracts worth millions and nobody knew if not that ibekachukwu spoke up, and what has been done about it
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by Printerscanner: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2019
So, Igbo traders, drug pushers, kidnappers, armed robbers and prostitutes are the educated while Yoruba academia are the illitrates. I need to see your certificate of mental fitness.

You are in several pains. Don't worry, time heals wounds. Last last everybody will be alright. Meanwhile Osinbajo/ El-Rufai 2023.

On the other side, I am selling Sniper Insecticide at subsidized rate. Living is quite expensive, dying shouldn't be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by Slynation(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

And don't you think that NNPC needs serious reforms, I don't support outright selling but NNPC needs serious restructuring, see how baru awarded contracts worth millions and nobody knew if not that ibekachukwu spoke up, and what has been done about it
I know bro but not on the expense of my job....grin

1 Like

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by paxonel(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:
why are nigerians keep using the word selling in place of privatization?
Is that not ignrance?

DISCOs that is being privatised today are they not answerable to the minister of power and steel?
Has the federal government stopped allocating revenue to the power sector saying DISCOs was sold to private companies or are they not the same staffs who were working with NEPA the ones working with the DISCOs today?

Look, the federal government have no business doing business, they should focus on governance.

Since NNPC is still under their management how many nigerian refineries have they revamped?
Are the federal government not still subsidizing importation of refined petroleum till this moment and nigerians are paying dearly for it?

If privatization will bring back our local refineríes to life through investment of private individuals then the idea should be welcomed.

Dangote is building his own private refinery does not stop the government from regulating the activities of the oil sector.

Just to let you how privatization works in other OPEC countries, nigeria should not remain exempted
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by paxonel(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
ionsman:
You can keep writing epistles to ease the pain. If you like wail from now till forever, it won't change the outcome of the elections.
i congratulated the president in the post is that how to change the outcome of the election, what are you talking?

You're a disgrace if you voted Atiku. That's a story for another day.

Una go tire.
bush man!
You will suffer voting buhari grin

Common get out
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by Slynation(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
paxonel:
why are nigerians keep using the word selling in place of privatization?
Is that not ignrance?

DISCOs that is being privatised today are they not answerable to the minister of power and steel?
Has the federal government stopped allocating revenue to the power sector saying DISCOs was sold to private companies or are they not the same staffs who were working with NEPA the ones working with the DISCOs today?

Look, the federal government have no business doing business, they should focus on governance.

Since NNPC is still under their management how many nigerian refineries have they revamped?
Are the federal government not still subsidizing importation of refined petroleum till this moment and nigerians are paying dearly for it?

If privatization will bring back our local refineríes to life through investment of private individuals then the idea should be welcomed.

Dangote is building his own private refinery does not stop the government from regulating the activities of the oil sector.

Just to let you how privatization works in other OPEC countries, nigeria should not remain exempted
See I understand your point but the problem is that u failed to understand me...
Privatization will work but many People will lose their jobs because their will be new recruit, take it or leave it, It will favour some and demerit some, So if I'm in that sector i won't like that to happen to me as my position is not guaranteed...!!
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by paxonel(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:

See I understand your point but the problem is that u failed to understand me...
Privatization will work but many People will lose their jobs because their will be new recruit, take it or leave it, It will favour some and demerit some, So if I'm in that sector i won't like that to happen to me as my position is not guaranteed...!!
i understand you now!
You are very right.

But again, i see it as a product of an ill society because why should a new management come and sack the old staffs when they did not do anything wrong to warrant the sack?
Its like access bank is taking over diamond bank, the next thing the new management begin to sack diamond staffs, it does not make sense
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by Slynation(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2019
paxonel:
i understand you now!
You are very right.

But again, i see it as a product of an ill society because why should a new management come and sack the old staffs when they did not do anything wrong to warrant the sack?
Its like access bank is taking over diamond bank, the next thing the new management begin to sack diamond staffs, it does not make sense
NNPC has been personalize by some particular sect of people and about 50% are incompetent who were employed due to connection/imma madu, so the need to overhaul the system first is highly needed
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by ogmask: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2019
paxonel:
Yes,
The battleline is not between PDP and APC
it is not between muslims and christians
It is not between the north and the south.
It is between the educated and the non educated.

For instance, the vast majority of political thugs snatching ballot boxes at polling units are non educated people, Zombies.

Let me start by saying congratulations to president Muhammadu Buhari even though i did not vote for him, the zombies did.

He took advantage of the one million zombies in kano and katsina, i cannot be a zombie.

But how come the yorubas are joinning the zombies inspite their level of education?

Sorry, i did not define who a zombie is
A zombie is a stark illiterate

You are the biggest zombie. you do not insult pple to drive home your point. you pple are quick to haul insults on others yet you call yourself an educated man. Na you know book pass abi. kpas.
make I clear your hateful brain small.. an educated man is one who respects the views of others. you can't drive yours down the throat of others by calling them names.
get a life or get lost sore loser...
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by KunleyY19(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari main SP in the north is "Amana"
PDP then fielded Atiku with Lot's of baggage and expect him to split NW votes its not possible...
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by paxonel(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
ogmask:

You are the biggest zombie. you do not insult pple to drive home your point. you pple are quick to haul insults on others yet you call yourself an educated man. Na you know book pass abi. kpas.
make I clear your hateful brain small.. an educated man is one who respects the views of others. you can't drive yours down the throat of others by calling them names.
get a life or get lost sore loser...
idiot!
Mumu!
Who is asking for your filthy opinion? grin

By the time 1 dollar will go for N700 caused by your monkey administration we will then know who is the true looser.

You will suffer that time and pray your life out and God will not answer you. grin grin

Mumu
Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by paxonel(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Slynation:

NNPC has been personalize by some particular sect of people and about 50% are incompetent who were employed due to connection/imma madu, so the need to overhaul the system first is highly needed
exactly,

In general,the nigerian political system needs a total overhaul, but the incompetent key players do not want to be exempted, thats why they are not voting for a change, they want next level.

The next level they will get will be a deteriorated level.
You cant build castle in the air and expect foundation, its not possible.

If these people were truly educated they will never be incompetent in their job and there will be no need for them to be afraid of sack when a new management comes in.

Therefore education is the only solution

1 Like

Re: The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP by Slynation(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
paxonel:
exactly,

In general,the nigerian political system needs a total overhaul, but the incompetent key players do not want to be exempted, thats why they are not voting for a change, they want next level.

The next level they will get will be a deteriorated level.
You cant build castle in the air and expect foundation, its not possible.

If these people were truly educated they will never be incompetent in their job and there will be no need for them to be afraid of sack when a new management comes in.

Therefore education is the only solution
You are indeed a wise man....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Were Is Trader Money? / Learn How.to Make Money Using Viral Trend At A Cheap Rate / The True Map Of Africa. Reason Africa Is The Way It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.