Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn (35388 Views)

Lawmakers Draw Battleline With Governor For Locking Them Out Of Government House / The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP / Ekiti EXCO Set Up Committee To Review Irregular Appointments In State Public Ser (2) (3) (4)

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by chisomkachy: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has told the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, that his recent suspension of party members loyal to the G-5 Governors will not help the PDP in the forthcoming polls.

The Governor particularly described the dissolution of the Ekiti State executive committee of the PDP by the Ayu-led NWC as an act of tyranny that would be challenged in court.

He dared Ayu to suspend him or any of the G-5 Governors and warned that the resort to despotism by the Ayu-led NWC would compound the headaches of the party ahead of the polls.

The Governor spoke at the campaign inauguration by the State PDP Campaign Council in Bori, Khana Local Government Area on Saturday.

Wike explained the dissolution of the Ekiti State working committee would be challenged in court because there were still members of the PDP, who believed in the rule of law and that the party should respect its constitution.

The Rivers Governor, who referred to Ayu’s punitive measures as total rubbish, said they had gone beyond such decisions.

He said: “Let me also use this opportunity to say to Iyorchia Ayu and his team, your dissolving Ekiti State Exco will not help you in anyway. Your suspending people will not help you in anyway. The battle line has been fully drawn. As I speak to you, we will do everything legally possible to challenge any decision we know is illegal.

“So, don’t think you can threaten people by saying so, so persons have been suspended. Rubbish! Completely rubbish. We are above that level that you think you can threaten anybody, intimidate anybody with whatever illegal decision you have taken.”

The Rivers governor dared Ayu and his co-travellers to extend the despotic tendencies to the G-5 Governors and see if they could withstand the repercussion.

He said: “So, we are waiting for you to announce my own and any other of my friend. Like I have said, when a man says you will not sleep, he too, will he sleep? Will Ayu sleep? Will those his cohorts sleep? So don’t worry, we have the capacity to pay back. We have the capacity to tell you that enough is enough.

“You are doing what will give you more headaches as far as this election is concerned. We are watching and we are waiting for you to announce more of my friends. When a man says you will not sleep, will he sleep too? Will Ayu sleep?”

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-suspending-g-5-loyalists-wont-help-pdp-wike/

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by naijapikin2(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike the wicked man.

Ghen ghen for nigerian. Politics.

After over 10 years on nairaland, I'm FTC.

Mods my package.

Oya oya kiyamasa.

Were were. grin

Make I just beat manu to cap up the celebration.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Emmanuella00(f): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
You know,yet you're not ready for it?

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Cherish233: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmm🤔💭 see if i tell you Wike is a left nd right person believe me, his not straightforward.😑

Please don't fail to contact me for your academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by allen113: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike rest you dey cap bobo, no be to dey jump jump the pdp presidential primary election should have thought him by now that he is not as influential as he thinks. Your influence starts and end in rivers state.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Nathphil(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emptiness 🌽

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Abasalman: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
He said: “So, we are waiting for you to announce my own and any other of my friend. Like I have said, when a man says you will not sleep, he too, will he sleep?
Will Ayu sleep? Will those his cohorts sleep? So don’t worry, we have the capacity to pay back. We have the capacity to tell you that enough is enough.
No be small battle ooo

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by NwaNimo1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
......there was pestilence and Wike dness in the land.

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by jumich1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
PDP's implosion, APC's bulaba all points to PO's incoming! cheesy

God bless our incoming President Peter Obi

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by mactoni91(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
This Guts is what the South and East have in common.

They hate being intimidated or Bullied.

Ride on Wike...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by cocoboss(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike the battle line drawer please go and sit down

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by olahero(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mtchew😂😂😂

Wike is not serious at all.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Indispensable85(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Ennoloa: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
When would PDP suspend G5

Are they waiting for their Presidential Decision?

Between guys read this also sad sad sad sad

Vote a balanced ticket

Nowhere in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

It would be seen as HARAM or Sin from their faithful

Vote wisely

----
The Guy that killed Deborah did not serve any Jail term or any court case... He is walking free due to sharia law

A Muslim -Muslim would be a disaster to we Christians in the North

A Muslim can just wake up kill a Christian and tag it Blasphemy

No body would condemn it or put a stop to it

Vote wisely
Vote a balanced ticket [Christian/Muslim or Muslim/Christian]

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Temptee101(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Peter Obi we know

ObiDatti has conquered the South and North

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by buhariguy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Without G5, it will still be a landslide victory for tinubu because obi and kwakwanso has already divided atiku votes,
With G5, it will increase tinubu chance of getting nothing less than 30% in river, Enugu and abia,
While 40% is already sure in benue even without ortom,
In Oyo, 60% already sure even without makinde.
The gap is getting wider everyday.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by bigboluet(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike should announce another candidate and see if he won't be suspended. Wike loyalty to the party has been tested and he failed woefully. First time he lost an election in the party(primaries) and he turn himself to a beast. Assuming Atiku picked him as running mate will he insist that Ayu should at this critical stage.

I admire his achievements in rivers but because he's not on any ballot doesn't mean he should use his selfish interest to implicate his followers.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
I’m disappointed in Wike, he’s just a noise maker. We’ve watched him issue threats for months, I’m so tired of him now

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by moremoney24: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
As e dey pain them he dey sweet Ayu 😂

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Vischy: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Labour Party Mantra:

1) We will move Nigeria from Consumption to Production.

2)We will stop the killing and start the healing.

3) We will stop the stealing and start the saving.

Vote Obi-Datti for the for the sake our future and our children ❤️

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by pyyxxaro: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hahahahaha

MAKINDE go de shout quietly with his Manhood fully SHRINKED

The thing pain WIKE shaa grin

They should challenge each other to a Boxing Bout cool

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by makavalley(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike worry sha é do pass weytin Dubai landlord and Sarika dem do Jonathan
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by arantess: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Barking dogs seldom bite eh

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by CheapHomes1: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by adioolayi(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Don't wait for Ayu to suspend you first....you and the the other G-5 caucus should openly declare the Presidential candidate you will be supporting asides Atiku and see if Ayu lead PDP will not suspend you..

Na funny movie....just that they are making it more easy for APC with this their nonsense fight.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by dam2000(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mad dog nobody send you again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by CaptMG: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'm beginning to dislike this man

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by AntonVince: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike is on the path to political oblivion.
We dare him to publicly endorse the pee-pooing, age-cheating, drug-dealing and bullion van-deploying thief.nub.u and watch his boy, SIM lose his guber bid. You all SHALL be suspended and NOTHING will happen.

You call yourselves the "Integrity Group", chanting "equity and fairness" up and down yet scheming to work for one complete bag of filth of a candidate running on an all-Muslim ticket and seeking to succeed a Muslim Buhari who has been at the helm for 8 years?
You lot lack dignity.

You wouldn't be in this mess had you taken my below advice months ago.

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by FreeStuffsNG: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
O pari! They are banking on Senator Nurudeen Jackson.
check my signature for free stuffs!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Racoon(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike! Wike!! Wike!! Zawanike!

MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan / Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) / Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage