Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket (623 Views)

The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket by NNEWIsuper: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2019
from findings and research we've found out how Abia people out of jealousy sabotaged an Anambra man. Imagine to the extent of Ebonyi giving more votes to PDP than Abia state..Now i really believe that Abia is cursed even to the extent of electing OUK..From today Anambra has nothing in common with Abia,.

1 Like

Re: Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket by Kyase(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2019
And the wailing just kick start...

4 Likes

Re: Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket by midolian(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thank God for making me see today. Told you guys long before now that you have a long road of pains to travel.

You aint seen nafin yet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket by fergie001: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Op,don't let me curse you...

I am Abian

It wasn't sabotaged it was a referendum on the failure of the most under-performing Gov after Yahaya Bello in Nigeria.

Why did Atiku or Obi not go with the Gov and campaign?
They would have been pelted with stones.....

The Gov is all shades of wrong...

Out of all the Governors that have led Abia asides Ogbonnaya Onu,he is the most literate (paper wise) but the most inefficient. Even his failure-predecessor trumps him...

If as a leader,you are told that TA Orji is better than you,start crying....

And the same TA Orji was returning to Senate...people didn't feel free to vote......

In Abia today,people are begging for Buhari to restore security so that APC or APGA will take over the state and you are talking of nonsense jealousy......

Is Oyo jealous of Osibanjo that made them lose because he is from Ogun state?
What about Ondo?

That's why we are abused unnecessarily here when we begin to open this kind of rubbish threads.

2 Likes

Re: Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket by nrexzy: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2019
So let me understand is obi going as the President or vice

We abians don't settle for less.....
Re: Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket by tooth4tooth: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2019
fergie001:
Op,don't let me curse you...

I am Abian

It wasn't sabotaged it was a referendum on the failure of the most under-performing Gov after Yahaya Bello in Nigeria.

Why did Atiku or Obi not go with the Gov and campaign?
They would have been pelted with stones.....

The Gov is all shades of wrong...

Out of all the Governors that have led Abia asides Ogbonnaya Onu,he is the most literate (paper wise) but the most inefficient. Even his failure-predecessor trumps him...

If as a leader,you are told that TA Orji is better than you,start crying....

And the same TA Orji was returning to Senate...people didn't feel free to vote......

In Abia today,people are begging for Buhari to restore security so that APC or APGA will take over the state and you are talking of nonsense jealousy......

Is Oyo jealous of Osibanjo that made them lose because he is from Ogun state?
What about Ondo?

That's why we are abused unnecessarily here when we begin to open this kind of rubbish threads.
Don't mind the OP, he obviously doesn't know where to pour his frustration.He has to plant a tribal discord.So ,the entire Abians out of jealousy voted Obi out to achieve what exactly?The OP need to upgrade his ideologies again.
Re: Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Is there any need for this type of thread.
Blame Nnamdi Kanu for low turnout, do you know how many calls I got in Saturday morning that I should not go out, even though am in Port Harcourt.

That being said, Ikpeazu is a big headed idiot.
Re: Abia People Sabotaged Atiku/obi Ticket by abc115: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Wailing unlimited

(1) (Reply)

Elections Tribunal: Akpabio In Fresh N500m INEC Bribery Scheme* / INEC REC, Igini Colludes With PDP To Flout Court Orders / Protest Rock Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway After Police Officers Killed A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.