Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! (362 Views)

Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? / Can Stanbic Ibtc Prepaid Card Be Used For Paypal Withdrawal? / Paypal Withdrawal Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2019
I asked someone to get me a Paypal account, so he opened UAE PayPal business account for me.

Then, I linked it to my GTb MasterCard. When I tried to withdraw, I was asked to link a bank account. So, I went baq to the guy who created the account for me. He said I should link it to a Visa card instead.

Since last night till now, I've tried 2 Visa cards- Fidelity bank and Diamond bank. But, the 2 cards were declined.

After these, I opted for another way, that is, I tried to send the money to another PayPal account. Unfortunately again, the transaction did not go through. So, there's no way I can withdraw through an exchanger.

Please, does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

I was forced to open the account since it was the most convenient means of payment for my clients. Now I'm stuck. cry

Thanks in advance.
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! by kobosmart(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2019
lol
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! by yizzyweezy: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2019
1- Check to ensure the account is not limited..

2- If you're still having issues withdrawing & it's not so much of a large sum, create a new Paypal account and set up a dummy shopify store (cost $0), and simulate a transaction for a product with the paypal acct, so it gets sent to the new one, then transfer from the new one to online exchangers

3- If the acct is limited, you may have to give Paypal the documents they require, and may be forced to fake it..
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2019
yizzyweezy:
1- Check to ensure the account is not limited..

2- If you're still having issues withdrawing & it's not so much of a large sum, create a new Paypal account and set up a dummy shopify store (cost $0), and simulate a transaction for a product with the paypal acct, so it gets sent to the new one, then transfer from the new one to online exchangers

3- If the acct is limited, you may have to give Paypal the documents they require, and may be forced to fake it..

Chai. Thanks tho.

But I don't even mind collecting my funds directly into a trusted exchanger's account. Do you have any?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! by kobosmart(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2019
lool
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! by yizzyweezy: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

Chai. Thanks tho.

But I don't even mind collecting my funds directly into a trusted exchanger's account. Do you have any?

Yeah I do...But he' doesn't deal in anything less than $100, due to rate of scams currently
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
yizzyweezy:

Yeah I do...But he' doesn't deal in anything less than $100, due to rate of scams currently

Okay. How can I reach you. Should I send a pm?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal Issues. Help! by yizzyweezy: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

Okay. How can I reach you. Should I send a pm?
Call/Whatsapp
0905 0699 810

(1) (Reply)

Free Cac Registration Consultancy!!! / Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale / How Could You Be Of Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.