Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale (364 Views)

Get Genuine Samsung S6 Edge For Just N40k 32gb 16mega Pixel / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus For Sale / Samsung S6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale by lafad11(m): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have more than 100 pieces of BRAND NEW Samsung S6 Edge 64GB for sale at a mouth-watering price of 65k. These phones are all in boxes - with all accessories intact. They were never opened nor used as the factory seals are still visible and intact.
Minimum order for this price is 5 pcs. You can contact me on this number: 08087864975
Feel free to drop any question.
*100% Legit
* bulk buy
* 1k Referral Bonus on each.
* Face -to- Face business
* No Time Waster

Actual Pictures

Re: Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale by Zendizel(m): 2:53am On Mar 13, 2019
scammer spotted
Re: Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale by lafad11(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Zendizel:
scammer spotted

It's sad how people irrationally, unfairly and unjustly label everyone trying to do business online a scam. I shouldn't blame you though, it's what our country has degenerated to. NO TRUST and DISHONEST people everywhere. I have uploaded the actual pictures.s]Agreed, those pictures were downloaded from the internet for the sake of this ad[/s]. However, that does not qualify this ad or the person behind it a scam. Breaking the package and seal of a new phone disqualifies it from being priced as new. (I guess you know that)
This is not a "send money and I will send the product" ad. Its a cash on delivery transaction. I can meet you up at any bank(security reasons) near you for you to confirm the authenticity and genuineness of the phone and if you're convinced you make payment and you collect your phone(s). WIN- WIN situation.
I AM a diligent, honest and a legit broker trying to make my hustle count.
You can check this ad on other online stores where I have my picture and location.

Thanks
Re: Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale by lafad11(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
 I have more than 100 pieces of BRAND NEW Samsung S6 Edge 64GB for sale at a mouth-watering price of 65k. These phones are all in boxes - with all accessories intact. They were never opened nor used as the factory seals are visible and intact.
Minimum order for this price is 5 pcs. You can contact me on this number: 08087864975 
Feel free to ask any question.
*100% Legit
* bulk buy
* 1k Referral Bonus on each.
* No Time Wasters

Actual pictures of the phones

Re: Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale by lafad11(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Colours Available:
Gold
White
Re: Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale by lafad11(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Still available.

Tested and Trusted seller.
Re: Samsung S6 Edge 64GB For Sale by lafad11(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Brand New S6 Edge 64 GB.
Comes in Black, Green, Gold and white.

(1) (Reply)

If Not For The Killings In Zamfara, We Won't Have Known / 3000 Tons Of White Maize Available For Pickup @75k Per Ton In Kaduna State / Installation Of CCTV Surveillance Camera In Lekki Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.