Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Atiku' S Loss Nigerians Gain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku' S Loss Nigerians Gain (274 Views)

Reopened Land Borders: What Did Nigerians Gain From Closed Borders? / Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request / Why We Arrested Borno Guber Aspirant At Atiku‘s Event – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku' S Loss Nigerians Gain by swuftz: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2019
I didn't exercise my civic rights last Saturday because I couldn't collect my PVC. However I was praying fervently for the loss of the Peoples Democratic Party Candidate, Atiku Abubakar. And when the INEC chairman announced his defeat early this morning I was so jubilant. But for one reason. I was happy for Nigerians because we have been able to at least recoup some of the looted funds from Atiku. I heard the PDP candidate spent close to about 3 billion Naira if not more. That's was money gone down the drain?. Not really. That huge sums of money was spent on the campaign trail and ends up at least in the hands of Nigerians.. For every penny that ends up in the hands of those who printed the campaign fliers, the erection of billboards, the handlers of the online and internet campaigns, to those who offers hotel accommodation of delegates . The money collected by sootsayers, the hired buses the rented taxis, to those who were party agents, to those who were paid as observers , to those who handles the radio jingles and televisions adverts, they are all beneficiaries of the looted funds.. And they are all Nigerians. At least we have been able to collect 3 billions or more from Atiku. I will continue to pray that Atiku Abubakar engaged in Court proceedings to challenges the verdict so that we can still collect someone the remaining looted funds. I pray the lawyers that will be involved in the impending litigation charged their fees in dollars . So that Nigerians can gain more because I am convinced beyond doubt that Atiku will also loose at the Court of Law. Am not a judge. But it's so glaring. The more money Atiku spends the more Nigerians gain. His loss our gain.
Re: Atiku' S Loss Nigerians Gain by Baawaa(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku and his friends lose Nigerians wins

(1) (Reply)

Many Voted For Highest Bidders, Not Alao-akala's Adp - Abdulraheem Olaiya / BREAKING: Court Nullifies Kano PDP Governorship Primary / Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.