Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date (40517 Views)

Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. / Throwback: Ojukwu Speaks On His Plan To Contest For Senate Seat in Nigeria 1979 / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
buhariguy:
Thief obj is the biggest fool in the world.
Just imagine how in rigged 2007 election and help ineffectual buffoon to also rigged in 2011.
obj also personally admitted in an interview I watched that hes not that holy..
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by dallyemmy: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
THE VOTERS ARE REDUCING IN NUMBER AFTER OBASANJO'S REGIME! COULD THE TREND BE AS A RESULT OF LACK OF CONFIDENCE IN THE ELECTORAL PROCESS?

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
samisj4real:
VICTORY BY RIGGING OR SCAM...

any which way, have you ever seen a free and fair elections in Nigeria before?

Why complaining now

Deal with it, it’s another 4 years!
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Freeworldbutfre: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
In 2003 over 30m Nigerians voted when people interest are not much in politics. With more awareness about who governor us and continuous voter registration. We can't get up to 28m people to vote.
Please Nigerians among PDP and APC who are the elections riggers.
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by djojo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

And all these shall be your portion.

I cant imagine someone saying this kind of nonsense talk because his or her candidate did not get to power
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by enemyofprogress: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
djojo:

And all these shall be your portion.

I cant imagine someone saying this kind of nonsense talk because his or her candidate did not get to power

Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Jaideyone(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
you forgot to add

10 killed in Anambra Biafra protest
you: good for them

5killed 20 injured in abia building collapse
you: ok

30 people die after taking fake imported antihypertensive drugs in imo
you: Wetin concern me?

since you want to predict evil for one side of the country because your preferred candidate lost

bitter immature tribal bigot
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by manofsense(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fear obj....the rigging machine.
24mil shocked
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Famous4real(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDP has been rigging since the time of OBJ....see figures been compared to 2015 when free and fair started. Chaii
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by abdulhakeemrid1: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ikorodurealtor:
Wow... Did I just see obj getting over 24million votes up there? Lol, I'm indeed surprised.
Nigerians aren't wise by then

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by paperboi147: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
what about your state
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by mosefin19(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
So buhari have been fighting since all this while... and finically breakthrough in 2015... pple will he think he will really change Nigeria then after fighting 3times chai baba u Bleep up... let’s look as this 4years will b sha
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by RTSC: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jaideyone:
you forgot to add

10 killed in Anambra Biafra protest
you: good for them

5killed 20 injured in abia building collapse
you: ok

30 people die after taking fake imported antihypertensive drugs in imo
you: Wetin concern me?

since you want to predict evil for one side of the country because your preferred candidate lost

bitter immature tribal bigot
More people voted for atiku in Yoruba land than in Igboland.
The guy you are quoting is probably Yoruba who is aggreived because he was rigged. wink
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Honor10: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
Only in 1993 can we say the true number of people who came to vote had all their votes counted.

No fictitious figure
No void vote

All we see in recent times is writing of figures.

However, SW wanted Atiku more than SE

PDP SW vote

Ekiti State 219,231

Lagos State. 448,015

Ogun. State. 194,655

Osun. State. 337,337

Oyo. State. 366,690

Ondo State. 275900

Total. 1841828

South East.

Abia. State. 219,698

Anambra State. 524,738

Ebonyi State. 258,573

Enugu State. 355,537

Imo State. 334,923

Total. 1693485

Yorubas wanted Atiku more than the Igbos. The Northerners know it was the Northerners that gave Buhari victory and not the Yorubas.

u are in pain! don't worry Yoruba man is ur next president.
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by KunleyY19(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari Strong Showing Is uncontestable...
The Man Is The Biggest Politician Since 1999...
Next Level...
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by KunleyY19(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
eLcastro:
i always laugh when people say south for 2023....like they will tell a party who to pick at their primary...anyway still on my pdp tambuwal/wike 2023

That's If he doesn't cave in back to APC...
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by eLcastro(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
KunleyY19:

That's If he doesn't cave in back to APC...
my brother nigeria politicians no get ideology so u might be right.....if not that ticket i presented i strongly believe will bring power back to pdp....it has jus one disadvantage northern handing back to northern....but with wike on the table i believe ss and se will prefer it to a sw/north candidate....cause since 2015 now it's all man to himself...and the pdp has never produced a full term northern president before
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Addy003(m): 3:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari has always been in the heart of the people, they love him
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Love Sai Baba dearly.

Shegzdave:

lol..if you think so...m just suprised at your level of loyalty,hope and love for such a man..
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Okoroawusa: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Real election in Nigeria started in 2015 with the introduction of card reader n PVC...

That is a fact

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

grin And yet so many voted for Buhari in Benue. Is it not amazing?!!!

I hope you will be a casualty of this wish of yours before 2023 and not see the next elections. WHAT SAY THOU, AMEEN?! grin

If not always hope for the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.