Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date (40516 Views)

Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. / Throwback: Ojukwu Speaks On His Plan To Contest For Senate Seat in Nigeria 1979 / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by TemmyT002(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

Very very immature. I hope your loved ones are proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by enemyofprogress: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
TemmyT002:

Very very immature. I hope your loved ones are proud of you.
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by enemyofprogress: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bellotelli:

KEEP UR WISHES TO YOURSELF BRO... NIGERIA IS IN GOD'S HAND, NOT IN ANY POLITICIAN.

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by baby124: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
We can see that even if they recount, Buhari will still win
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by farem: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Where are the Okoros? angry

How many have they won? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by madridguy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Do you want to credit my bank account?

Shegzdave:

What state are you from?
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by morikee: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chai PDP karma is a bitch
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Bizmagnet: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmmmm...Nigeria my country.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by shamsin6300(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=76184023]Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

All the above mentions will never come 2 pass Insha Allah. We wish our president the bxt
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by WetinUGain: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

Are u saying all these will not happen, if Atiku had won d election....

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by LZAA: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
buhariguy:
Thief obj is the biggest fool in the world.
Just imagine how in rigged 2007 election and help ineffectual buffoon to also rigged in 2011.
grin grin grin grin
Rig 2011?
Ur zombieism runs deep
I'm sure before u got ur BMC gig u were on the goodluck is really blessed train
Also lets not forget ur principal told his goons to cause havoc in 2011 after election grin
Sai dolapo
Cc immhotep velocity25

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Goke7: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
card readers are a blessing, from the data, it's easy to know that the elections in especially in 2003, 2007 and 2011 were seriously rigged with Obj as the master with the proferssor emeritus of rigging maurice iwu. Even Yar Adua confessed that the elections that brought him into power was rigged.

Only if PDP allowed the electoral reforms of Yar Adua, they won't be crying today

6 Likes

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by DonCandido(f): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:
INFOGRAPHICS: Results of presidential elections in #Nigeria 1979—2019 #NigeriaDecides2019 #NigeriaDecided2019 https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1100697003548438528/photo/1

Just thinking...

Now that Buhari has won the election with a margin of 4 million votes, can't he just give Atiku Abubakar 1 million votes from the 4 million votes that he is not using anymore so that we can have a perfect figure and record of 12 million votes as the average losing votes in Nigeria history?

Check out the losing votes for 2003, 2011, 2015...

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by osaweseforme(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
please remove Taraba people, they are never north forget the zoning
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

You are an enemyofprogress b4 so we wish you and your kin same as you wish Nigerians!
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by shogz89: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
From 1999-2011..the winning party had over 22 million votes this numbers are meant to grow because our population is growing but 2015 & 2019 says otherwise with the winning party winning with just 15 million votes almost 9 million reduction...

This only shows from 1999-2011 Nigeria experienced the most crazy form of rigging in the history of Nigeria under pdp

4 Likes

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by bigtt76(f): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
I wonder what Atiku is even saying sef .....when he was in PDP ....did they not score some unimaginable figures? Look at the results from 1999 to 2011 and compare the results from 2015 to 2019 ....only 2015 to 2019 seem real

dguyindcorner:
INFOGRAPHICS: Results of presidential elections in #Nigeria 1979—2019 #NigeriaDecides2019 #NigeriaDecided2019 https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1100697003548438528/photo/1

3 Likes

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Shegzdave: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
madridguy:
Do you want to credit my bank account?

lol..if you think so...m just suprised at your level of loyalty,hope and love for such a man..
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Emperor002: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
baba carry go after next level na upper levels we are solidly behind till 2040

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by gentleibraheem(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you still think atiku is been cheated, then you're still living within the four corners of your small world in the southern part of the country without exposure.
Buhari is a lord in this region, worshipped by all and sundry. If you want to be loved, then love buhari. If you want to be hated, hate buhari. And the moment you underestimate our population, or our lack of activeness on the social media, then you're way left behind in understanding the political system in the country Nigeria.
I'll advice you to chill, take a cold bottle water, and watch as we cruise through the next four years

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by ebony2011(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
pass the Barton to Tinubu 2023.

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by enemyofprogress: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You are an enemyofprogress b4 so we wish you and your kin same as you wish Nigerians!

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by wisdomkid: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Atiku did more than Jonathan, considering incumbent power

Which is why GEJ is the best..
Don't ever forget his quote:

"My re-election is not worth the blood of Nigerians"

Go home and think about it. Then talk to yourself and ask for wisdom.
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by daddytime(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Obj is the real "Baba Rigger"...jesuu

He started it right from 1979

The king kong of do or die politics. .

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by enemyofprogress: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=76184360][/quote]

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by sehin79(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
meh election would be getting tigher ooo...going forward... but that obasanjo era of 2003 and 2007 = 24 milll
those are rigidulous numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by Ijaya123: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

I feel your pains.

You go dey alright las las
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by blackboy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
zsamorano:
some of u shouting Atiku had been robbed, Atiku had been robbed....if Atiku had not
been robbed how will south get power back in 2023? don't u see the pattern of
voting dis day? If north wants to rule us for many years....they av the number and
resources to do so. I think they are just considering the south by giving PMB second
term. U can imagine the likes of kwankwaso, darkwaboh, saraki, tanbuwal and others
PDP big wigs not complaining. they may intentionally do this to make sure that
rotationally policy was adhered too orelse south will be lagging behind as far as
presidency is concerns, one of the problem igbo are facing today. that's my view
though

Who told you South is for 2023? Which law. After OBJ which South person ? GEJ was a mistake which was corrected in 2015.

So long as its not in the constitution, una dey just talk

1 Like

Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by eLcastro(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
abuhusna1:
Integrity in election started with Jonathan second term bid and continued with Buhari.
The rest are fiction and conjured figures
keep going...someday you all we see GEJ is the best come out of nigeria.
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by ridbell01(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by eLcastro(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
blackboy:

Who told you South is for 2023? Which law. After OBJ which South person ? GEJ was a mistake which was corrected in 2015.

So long as its not in the constitution, una dey just talk
i always laugh when people say south for 2023....like they will tell a party who to pick at their primary...anyway still on my pdp tambuwal/wike 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.