Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,937 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Rigging Started With 11 Million Uncollected Pvcs. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Started With 11 Million Uncollected Pvcs. (361 Views)

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / PVCs: 6.7 Million Uncollected In 17 States, INEC Targets Markets / PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigging Started With 11 Million Uncollected Pvcs. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2019
11 million pvcs were not collected by Nigerians according to channels TV.

Collecting PVC was hell for me. I couldn't get mine despite the fact that I registered in 2017. ..

It was terribly difficult to collect pvc... and transfer of pvc to new places of residence was a failure..

If a lot of people move from one place to another, then a substantial amount of people have been denied.

Those that are looking at disenfranchisement from one angle are wrong.

Someone said that inec should dash PDP the one million votes in rivers..... They forgot that disenfranchisement is not only visible in cancelled votes....

They have forgotten that unleashing violence in oppositions strongholds is more potent in denying people than rigging through thumb printing.

Millions of people did not come out for fear. No one wants to die for any politician.

Moving forward , Violence should be frowned at if we will get a good representation of the people in electoral process.

Collection of pvc should be paramount and the processes made easy.

In Nigeria, "we don't count the little things that count"

That's a new quote from me, originakalokalo.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless PMB.
Re: Rigging Started With 11 Million Uncollected Pvcs. by Ikorodurealtor: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2019
I've always faulted the postponement of the elections.
Sensitive materials has already arrived some states before they postponed the elections.
Re: Rigging Started With 11 Million Uncollected Pvcs. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ikorodurealtor:
I've always faulted the postponement of the elections.
Sensitive materials has already arrived some states before they postponed the elections.

That affected the turnout of the voters too.

1 Like

Re: Rigging Started With 11 Million Uncollected Pvcs. by giftedben: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
If buhari won the election either by rigging or by killing, it is because he came prepared to win. In the north beggars, criminals, the rich and the poor all had PVC, and these PVC'S were carefully distributed from house to house down north. Meanwhile here in the South registration and collection of PVC'S were made very difficult. Inec officials, Governors, senators and local Government Chairmen and Women made no effort to make collections of PVC easy for their people. Before the election I heard one of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Chiefs telling his village people to vote Atiku and obi, but on the day of the election he did not come and vote, these are the same people that collected huge sums of money from Atiku. Did we not see Tinubu with Bullion vans. The moment PDP understand election is not all about come out and vote for me, but about putting smiles on people's face, the better their chances of winning. Did we not see Osinbanjo sharing money to market women. PDP never came prepared, they did not do their home work. It was Peter Obi that was creating awareness going from village to village, market to market, meanwhile Secondus, Wike, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Umahi and the rest were just sharing intels contracts among themselves. Do they expect me to campaign for them. PDP should simply go and learn what we call "Target Marketing".
Re: Rigging Started With 11 Million Uncollected Pvcs. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
giftedben:
If buhari won the election either by rigging or by killing, it is because he came prepared to win. In the north beggars, criminals, the rich and the poor all had PVC, and these PVC'S were carefully distributed from house to house down north. Meanwhile here in the South registration and collection of PVC'S were made very difficult. Inec officials, Governors, senators and local Government Chairmen and Women made no effort to make collections of PVC easy for their people. Before the election I heard one of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Chiefs telling his village people to vote Atiku and obi, but on the day of the election he did not come and vote, these are the same people that collected huge sums of money from Atiku. Did we not see Tinubu with Bullion vans. The moment PDP understand election is not all about come out and vote for me, but about putting smiles on people's face, the better their chances of winning. Did we not see Osinbanjo sharing money to market women. PDP never came prepared, they did not do their home work. It was Peter Obi that was creating awareness going from village to village, market to market, meanwhile Secondus, Wike, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Umahi and the rest were just sharing intels contracts among themselves. Do they expect me to campaign for them. PDP should simply go and learn what we call "Target Marketing".

Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Akala Rejoins APC After Holding A Meeting With Tinubu Lailasnews.com Mar 1, 2019 / How Hard Is It To Gain Wealth Coming From A Poor Family? / Buhari: I Expected Atiku To Go To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.