Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. (956 Views)

Every Nigerian Needs To See This, If We Are To Take Our Country Back(pics) / Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) / Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by mekaboy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
If we don't have a southern Nigeria, this country will not move forward. It's unfortunate that the North will decide who becomes president from their region and also decide who becomes president from the south.

People in the south are preparing for 2023. That would have been an opportunity for the like of moghalu, fela durotoye, Peter obi etc to rule Nigeria and make things better. Unfortunately, it's still the North with their rigging machines and underage voters that will determine who wins.

So an incompetent, corrupt politicians from the south who has has affiliation to the North will emerge winner, and things continue to get worse.

We need a situation where the south decides who rules the south and the North decides who rules the North.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by limeta(f): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
If South West will be in this South you talk about forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
limeta:
If South West will be in this South you talk about forget
thank you
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Igbokid: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Losers..
Nah lower Niger una dey shout for 2015.. But now nah southern Nigeria una dey scream.. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Jombom: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Peter Obi is a bigoted lying fraudster
Moghalu is an idiot with no integrity after going back on his word on their collation with other parties. The only one that can be considered for 2923 is Durotoye. Also concerning unity of the south pls call Azikwe n ask him why he choice to pally with the the North that gave him ceremonial power than the West that gave him prime powers. Until Igbo explain this to Yoruba you don’t talk unity of the south. Yoruba can pally with the South like with did with Jonathan in his first but I doubt if we can deal with the backbiting bigoted tribe you are from.

mekaboy:
If we don't have a southern Nigeria, this country will not move forward. It's unfortunate that the North will decide who becomes president from their region and also decide who becomes president from the south.

People in the south are preparing for 2023. That would have been an opportunity for the like of moghalu, fela durotoye, Peter obi etc to rule Nigeria and make things better. Unfortunately, it's still the North with their rigging machines and underage voters that will determine who wins.

So an incompetent, corrupt politicians from the south who has has affiliation to the North will emerge winner, and things continue to get worse.

We need a situation where the south decides who rules the south and the North decides who rules the North.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria is not yours. Join kanu and pull out of nigeria. That is the only hope you have.
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Corrinthians(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
I didn't know ati'aku Alcamerooni was a southerner, that we had to vote Buhari, a northerner. Una for tell us say Atiku na southerner na, the way una been wan die for am.

Ndiara. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Stalwert: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
I didn't know ati'aku Alcamerooni was a southerner, that we had to vote Buhari, a northerner. Una for tell us say Atiku na southerner na, the way una been wan die for am.

Ndiara. cheesy cheesy

Like what.. Some people are just too daft for their own good .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Corrinthians(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jombom:
Peter Obi is a bigoted lying fraudster
Moghalu is an idiot with no integrity after going back on his word on their collation with other parties. The only one that can be considered for 2923 is Durotoye. Also concerning unity of the south pls call Azikwe n ask him why he choice to pally with the the North that gave him ceremonial power than the West that gave him prime powers. Until Igbo explain this to Yoruba you don’t talk unity of the south. Yoruba can pally with the South like with did with Jonathan in his first but I doubt if we can deal with the backbiting bigoted tribe you are from.

These people are worse than devils honestly. Aren't they the same people that were killing themselves over Atiku? Is Atiku a southerner? Now they're like *let's take it back from northerners*.

The more one tries to reason with them, the more they prove to everyone it is impossible doing so with them.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by gidgiddy: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Today it is 'take back your country from the North'. Tomorrow 'take back your country from the North

We should be talking about disintegration!
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Asshurbanipal: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
They keep south busy with "political relevance" while they push northern agenda. North east voted against "political relevance" in favor of northern interest but shallow minded southerners are blinded to see.
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Asshurbanipal: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
These people are worse than devils honestly. Aren't they the same people that were killing themselves over Atiku? Is Atiku a southerner? Now they're like *let's take it back from northerners*.

The more one tries to reason with them, the more they prove to everyone it is impossible doing so with them.
You are not making sense. Atiku swept the sw till Tinubu thugs went on rampage. Atiku will beat buhari in a free and fair election
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Corrinthians(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You are not making sense. Atiku swept the sw till Tinubu thugs went on rampage. Atiku will beat buhari in a free and fair election
Is Atiku a Southerner? The op says LET US TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK FROM THE NORTH!

Weren't you lot killing yourselves over Ati'aku? Why didnt you support a southerner?

All these nonsense only fly in the face of very stupid people.

Yall should simply say you are devastated your useless preferred candidates lost and move on with whatever is left of your lives. But if you chose to remain depressed and miserable over atiku's loss more than the people of Adamawa themselves, the same way y'all internalized Jonathan's loss more than the people of Bayelsa, that one na una effing business.

Ndiara.
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by dahmie2013: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
All I know is that the Northerners have a way of dragging us back. Now we say E-Voting, but what is d major challenge, "People from the North", u see d problem.

Just that we need each other, lets find a way to manage ourselves. I even see some Hausa's in Lagos already looking like Yoruba's, until one spoke I never knew he was Hausa. I think he was probably born in Lagos.
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Yareema22(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
My advice to you...

[b][/b] Stay away from sharp objects, harmful substances, dangerous chemicals, weapons,rivers/lagoons,ropes and avoid being isolated all the time. Always stay in the midst of people, preferably your family members. Because right now you are exhibiting advanced symptoms of depression, anxiety and mental/psychological disorders...If your symptoms persist after three days,then I advice you urgently see a doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by globemoney: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
mekaboy:

I see what you did there.. You no dey tire? grin grin grin grin

Peter Obi is finished politically.. If you like squeeze his name into known performers grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by globemoney: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Soludo is our 2023 candidate..The north and south west MUST accept him
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by Nigerianization(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
The north is also part of Nigeria, so what are we taking back from them. If at all anything has been hijacked, the only way to take it back like the op is suggesting is for us to cure the menace of voters apathy in the south, particularly the south east. That is the first step.
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by gberra: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Igbos are unrepentantly too obsessed with the North and SW.
Y'all got to be more concened about channelling your dumbass into taking back your brains from long years of victim mentality, self-induced bile and short sightedness.
You are the bane of yourselves, neither the north nor the SW but the more we hammer your shortcomings into your skulls, the more hardened you get.
Re: Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. by gberra: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
dahmie2013:
All I know is that the Northerners have a way of dragging us back. Now we say E-Voting, but what is d major challenge, "People from the North", u see d problem.

Just that we need each other, lets find a way to manage ourselves. I even see some Hausa's in Lagos already looking like Yoruba's, until one spoke I never knew he was Hausa. I think he was probably born in Lagos.
Don't let the devil use you. The devil's voice is the voice of Igbos. Hausa living in Lagos and speaking your language should never have been a worry to you. They simply understand cultural integration more than what your sense could decipher. As much as they respect us with regards to us being their host and without the most foolish rhetoric of our land being a no man's land, they are much welcomed.
Once again, don't let the children of hate and bitterness push you off..

(1) (Reply)

Biography You Need To Know About Atiku Abubakar (wazirin Adamawa) / Kogi Civil Servant Who Received Fake Salary Alert, Slumps, An Dies In A Bank / "Don't Go To Abuja, Celebration To Hold In Abia" - Ogah Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.