Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. (886 Views)

Every Nigerian Needs To See This, If We Are To Take Our Country Back(pics) / Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video) / Let's Take Our Country Back From The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by meekparagon(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2019
Nawaooo 9ja . why na

Education.... Scam
Politic...........scam
Pastor's........scam
President...... Scam
Police..........scam
NEPA. .........scam
Alpha's .......scam
9ja league.... Scam
All bloggers.... Scam
Nairaland_______

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by youngest85(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2019
Even your grammar scam

8 Likes

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by EdiAbali: 8:44pm On May 03, 2019
I like the white people from Northern Europe, they are not corrupt and wicked like others, Britain planted corruption in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by blackboy(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2019
Too late.

1 Like

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by kingzizzy: 9:33pm On May 03, 2019
The white man is going to want you to return Nigeria as it was as at October 1st 1960

3 Likes

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by meccuno: 11:03pm On May 03, 2019
Divide the country

1 Like

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Rossikk(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2019
OP, do you actually understand the rationale behind colonialism?

IE, do you understand why nation A will leave his country to travel thousands of miles, to rule over nation B?

No? Let me educate you.

Colonialism is a system of EXPLOITATION in which country A decides to seize country B in order to LOOT ITS RESOURCES, for the purpose of enriching country A at the expense of country B.

At independence in 1960, after 63 years of uninterrupted British rule, Nigeria was an underdeveloped bush with no running water, no electricty, hardly any roads, hardly any cars, and malnourished children, despite Britain exporting Nigerian resources to the tune of billions of dollars per annum for those 63 years.

In light of the above, to even suggest that the colonialists should ''return'' has to be a definite sign of madness, for which I can recommend a really good psychiatrist.

8 Likes

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Rossikk(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
kingzizzy:
The white man is going to want you to return Nigeria as it was as at October 1st 1960

Of course he will.... On October 1st 1960, Nigeria was a near total jungle, great for safari and elephants, with footpaths where our current roads and flyovers sit, and happy, smiley, nake.d, illiterate natives singing God Save The Queen. That is the 'Africa' your 'white man' loves to see.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 12:42am On May 04, 2019
In antiquity, there’s evidence to suggest that during a certain point in time, all humans on our planet are African; black, brown and bronze.

Two distinct phenomenon occur simultaneously:

(1)Geological phenomena i.e. Ice Age

(2)Biological phenomena i.e African women are granted a unique special ability that allows giving birth to non-African looking offspring.

These two distinct phenomenon are said to have combined to create the environment for the new ethnic groups that would later join the African on planet Earth.

Africans have been existence since the dawn of time, whilst records put the current stock of Europeans and Asians in existence as of the Common Era.

Now OP maybe you want to re-evaluate.

According to African studies, Africans are seen as the true saviours of the world.

Appreciate yourself, respect the African narrative, adopt the correct mindset; there is no limit to what anyone can achieve.

1 Like

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 12:45am On May 04, 2019
Op you have been lied to.
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 12:45am On May 04, 2019
Africa civilised the world NOT colonization.

1 Like

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 12:46am On May 04, 2019
Colonization amounts to one of the worst attrocities the world has ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 12:55am On May 04, 2019
EdiAbali:
I like the white people from Northern Europe, they are not corrupt and wicked like others, Britain planted corruption in Nigeria

All of Europe took part in the Trans Atlantic campaign, as is the case with colonisation. None are spared from the tarnishing brush.

Why you cant like the black people in Northern Europe?
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2019
No, we should hand the country to an up and coming prospect.

Use our vote to guide our nations future.

Maintain law abiding citizen.

Help Nigeria to greater heights.

Ask yourself, how can i assist in making Nigeria better place for all of us.

Take a part of the responsibiity for making Nigeria greater than ever before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by EdiAbali: 1:22pm On May 04, 2019
Amujale:

All of Europe took part in the Trans Atlantic campaign, as is the case with colonisation. None are spared from the tarnishing brush.

Why you cant like the black people in Northern Europe?

Countries like Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland no follow, which country did any of them colonize?

Which Black Africans country is in Northern Europe?
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by tungamaje: 2:03pm On May 04, 2019
Amujale:

You and I know that all you enumerated are impossible hence the OP's view that Nigeria has failed and that it's better the whites recolonize us
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2019
tungamaje:

You and I know that all you enumerated are impossible hence the OP's view that Nigeria has failed and that it's better the whites recolonize us

"Us"? You mean "You"

I dont buy into your low self esteem NONSESNSE.

Get to grips of yourself

1 Like

Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2019

Very Simple Indeed.
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by nazicartel(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2019
instead of oyibo ppl let military take over and rule for 15yrs
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2019
nazicartel:
instead of oyibo ppl let military take over and rule for 15yrs

That is definately NOT the best choice, i think we've had our fair share of military rule.

We need the general public to genuinely get involved in politics.

Create numerous community associations, co-operative groups, independant political institutions e.t.c

These are the type of efforts the general public can partake to help make Nigeria work for everyone.
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by Amujale(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2019
The powers that be within the government structures have their chance to leave a mark on history for their next generations.

Money is NOT everything.

Anyone can name a few things that are more important, heres one.

Having your names engraved into African history as the set of politicians that began a radical change that leads to major improvements in the political, sociological and economical situation of the Nigerian general public.

(a) free education starting from day of birth
(b) national service programme to start from secondary school
(c) career programme to begin after secondary school
(d) career programme after NYSC
(e) free comprehensive vocational programme available for all ages. running everyday of the year, including saturdays and sundays.

Government can easily and steadily change their ways and make reservations to afford sponsors such programmes for the next 100 years or so.
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2019
this stvpid question is gettin borin....

their are plenty black people that want to move....

if you dont want to move,then step aside and stfu....
Re: Should We Handover This Country Back To The White Men's, What Are Your Thought. by OmisTynah: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
EdiAbali:

5 Likes 23 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Flyer Insertion Advertising / Protest As EFCC Raids Ambode’s House [photo] / Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.