Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Website Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review (620 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review by ogzille(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
***i remember somebody posting that there are no reviews again on nairaland***

Just finished redesigning my website and i need your opinion on it.

www.bestvalueproviders.com

Kindly tell me the weaknesses and strengths of the website and how it can be improved.

Looking forward to your feedback  smiley
Re: Website Review by DualCore1: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2010
Its nice, catchy and simple. And I like the bg fade thing that is used throughout the site.
Re: Website Review by HC: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2010
It looks good, but unfortunately, a lot people will find it hard to differentiate between the company name an the services offered. I think you should reposition the services, maybe somewhere below the company name/logo.

I also think you should play around with some image; images tell a lot of stories and make a website more attractive. Use images that represent the services you offer.
Re: Website Review by ogzille(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
@DC, thanks bro

@HC, will look into your suggestions and take action where necessary.

@House, Pls more comments
Re: Website Review by alleno: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2010
Nice.

Thats a big compliment from me sha. Its simple and just ok. I like the sunset like thingy with the other services. Good colours also maybe not the exact combo i would use as it looks a little dark but its ok mate!

Best of luck mate! Next one, YOU'RE UP!
Re: Website Review by ogzille(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2010
Thanks alleno, for the colors i will check if there is a better combo

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Teacher Needed Urgently / Websites With No Good Brand Identity! / Software Enginneering Or Developing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.