Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari (29052 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by enemyofprogress: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Sh12: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
It shall be well with us during and after ur tenure. Congratulations sir.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by 4koff: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
My Workers in South Africa!
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by OKOATA(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Monoplik:

Stale
Fuvk you Mr Stale Man
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by biGwal(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Carry go Baba............buh you don't have any excuse dis time around if you don't perform as expected. #LongLiveThePresident
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by shamsin6300(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
If you vote for APC Fuvk you
You vote for PDP Fuvk you too
You didn't vote any, Fuvk you
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too

That last part got me laughing
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
sheedy407:
We are the problem of this country especially we the youth.
The west and south control and vote on social media while the north used their PVC to decide who rules.
ogbeni forget PVC, I ve witnessed election rigging before. That was when I gave up totally on this country.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
If INEC was in collusion with Apc they will need to be sanctioned and sued. How did sensitive materials and ballot papers get into wrong hands up north and many places even in koji we saw ballot papers booklet before the elections.

This wasn’t so in Jonathan’s time.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
sisipelebe:
ogbeni forget PVC, I ve witnessed election rigging before. That was when I gave up totally on this country.
That's the truth. Many areas didn't even use the card reader in the north
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by samisj4real(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats to president of the North.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by kingkhan(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC Fuvk their Results Fuvk APC Fuvk Buhari Fuvk PDP Fuvk Atiku Fuvk Political Parties If you vote for APC Fuvk you You vote for PDP Fuvk you too You didn't vote any, Fuvk you Fuvk Voters Card Fuvk Nigeria Fuvk U all Fuvk me too
You lack home training
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by 77up(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too
This is really fuvkful madnes o grin
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Printerscanner: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too

This is one of the early signs of depression leading to suicide attempt. Well, I am selling Sniper Insecticide at subsidized rate. Living is expensive, dying shouldn't be.

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by akdjr(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Understand one thing, even if the whole south and east register and vote massively..... Still their numbers can't stand the Northerners. For example an average Hausa man will marry 3-4 wives with possibly 15-20 children while an average southern or eastern man will marry just 1 wife with probably 2-4 children. Now tell me how can you go into a game of numbers and don't expect defeat? quote author=sheedy407 post=76184481]We are the problem of this country especially we the youth.
The west and south control and vote on social media while the north used their PVC to decide who rules.[/quote]
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by deomelo: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
@SAIBABA.

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by deomelo: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2019

JUST IN: INEC presents Buhari, Osinbajo with certificates of return | TheCable http:///2XrTSDG #NigeriaDecides2019 #NigeriaDecided2019
APC Nigeria and INEC Nigeria

@SAIBABA#NIGERIANEXTLEVEL.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by ourkobo: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

That's the truth. Many areas didn't even use the card reader in the north
I can assure you, both PDP and APC rigged in this election. It all depends on the party that got the highest vote..
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by farem: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
clevvermind:
those who want to cry should cry.

PDP SITUATION ROOM RIGHT NOW!

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by farem: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

"Owo epo ni araye baani la, wan ni bani la owo eje"

Direct translation - People would lick your palm oil stained hands and not bloodied hands

More accurately - Success brings friends from all corners ( someone please improve this)

If you snap the same picture in Atiku's compound, you would be shocked at how deserted it will be grin

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by chessguru(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
How i wish Buhari is alive to see how Jubril is making him proud
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by emerged01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tinubu I see you! The kingmaker of our time! He chose Buhari,chose Osibanjo chose oshiomhole.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by panmunium(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
sheedy407:
The west and south control and vote on social media while the north used their PVC to decide who rules.
all the north did was to rig and use underage, destroy ballot boxes, set ballot papers on fire, manipulate election... Warning!!! I don't need anyone's rsponse
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by panmunium(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
sheedy407:
all the north did was to rig and use underage, destroy ballot boxes, set ballot papers on fire, manipulate election... Warning!!! I don't need anyone's response
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Whynow(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Excel spreadsheet in this modern age ? Where are BI tools, advance analytic softwares, data visualizations e.t.c.
N242billion was approved ! cry

I only asked a question.
Ijaya123:
When you’re watching yourself succeed in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
sheedy407:

How do you intend to vote almajiris out, you will need to born plenty to be able to overpopulate them...
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by raphaeladeyele: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulatiuons The President of d People,
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by abacusCm(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Fatah Ahmed, Ex Kwara Governor / 25 APC Presidential Aspirants (Full List) / Youths Dance Round Coffin As They Ambush Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Again. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.