Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari (29049 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by lovemoi2(f): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Alexk2(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
sheedy407:
We are the problem of this country especially we the youth.
The west and south control and vote on social media while the north used their PVC to decide who rules.
I can't but quote your comment; the best logical explanation so far. This election was won and lost, very fair and credible. The north had spoken and we all should respect that; nobody stopped the "south" from being serious.
Take a look at the list of registered and accredited voters from the SW, SE & SS (compared with those who actually collect pvcs) for example, you'll wonder where those e-worriors are from. Election can't be won in the bedroom or on social media!!!
Congratulations to buhari and APC... I pray you'll get it right this time and Nigeria will be great in Jesus name.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by opribo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
When I said it earlier that going on with that election is like giving credence to bubu jubrin, they ignored me. Now the deed is done they are calling riot.

It was not a surprice that bubu jubrin emerged as the sole candidate of the APC. If the PDP thinks power can leave the hands of the APC that is impossible. It will only continue to worsen or the military comes to takeover.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by sleemomymy: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDP WAILER HOW MARKET?

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Koolking(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
If you vote for APC Fuvk you
You vote for PDP Fuvk you too
You didn't vote any, Fuvk you
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too

muahahahahahahahahahha...take things easy bro
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by drlateef: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too

These things are better said inside a transformer. Oya come and hug one. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by vision2050: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
tongue
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Conceptman: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC Fuvk their Results Fuvk APC Fuvk Buhari Fuvk PDP Fuvk Atiku Fuvk Political Parties If you vote for APC Fuvk you You vote for PDP Fuvk you too You didn't vote any, Fuvk you Fuvk Voters Card Fuvk Nigeria Fuvk U all Fuvk me too
lol oya fvck u motherfvcker
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by maj007(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too

Can someone look for rope and tie this one down. A market might be close oooo.
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Charly68: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
clevvermind:
those who want to cry should cry.
. Asah! Why now ?
Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by buhariguy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC Fuvk their Results Fuvk APC Fuvk Buhari Fuvk PDP Fuvk Atiku Fuvk Political Parties If you vote for APC Fuvk you You vote for PDP Fuvk you too You didn't vote any, Fuvk you Fuvk Voters Card Fuvk Nigeria Fuvk U all Fuvk me too
hold this ipob before he enter street, and keep sniper away from him. because I don't like the story that touch the heart.

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by OKOATA(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
buhariguy:
hold this ipob before he enter street,
and keep sniper away from him.
because I don't like the story that touch the heart.
Bro I no be Ipob o. All na joke don't take me too serious

Re: Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2019
好的

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila / Photo Of Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son