Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? (469 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Can someone please explain this to me? Even war ravaged Northern states like Borno and Yobe had more voters than peaceful South East and South South states.
Votes in the south were a total of 9 million. While votes in the north were over 17 million
Re: How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala
Re: How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by Tomide007: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
16% voters turnout in Abia. And less than 30% in the entire southeast, southeasterners didn't turn up at all. Even we in the southwest didn't really turn up.
Re: How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tomide007:
16% voters turnout in Abia. And less than 30% in the entire southeast, southeasterners didn't turn up at all. Even we in the southwest didn't really turn up.
So that justifies why war ravaged northern states like Borno and Yobe had a higher turnout and voter participation of almost 90% than the south eastern states?
Re: How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by Asshurbanipal: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tomide007:
Are you for real? The systemic card reader disenfranchisement that we are talking about seem to you like joke?
Re: How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by APCsupporter: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
We saw a picture of Ebonyi youths playing football on election day and on the other hand, we saw pictures of people in the north queuing as early as 2am. next time try to be serious about elections

2 Likes

Re: How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Are you for real? The systemic card reader disenfranchisement that we are talking about seem to you like joke?
Don't mind the joker
Re: How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by Tomide007: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

There is no way I would have known about any systematic card reader disenfranchisement..... I'm based in southwest not ss/se.....thanks for informing me......but my argument is that we southerners should change our attitude towards election....northerners were on queue before 5:00 am, in my street only abt 5 of us went out to vote. Out of abt 30
Re: How Did The North Have Almost Double The Votes Of The South In The Election? by kayfra: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
litdutchboy:

So that justifies why war ravaged northern states like Borno and Yobe had a higher turnout and voter participation of almost 90% than the south eastern states?

Their continued survival literally depends on the outcome of the elections. Your pampered southern a$$ doesn't.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oyo Federal Lawmaker, Sugar, Shot In The Eye, Rushed To UCH Https://o / Desmond Elliot Biography / PDP Lead Massively So Far In Ebonyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.