Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Desmond Elliot Biography - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Biography (468 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Biography by happysharing: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Desmond Elliot was born 4 February 1974 to a Yoruba father and an Igbo mother because of this, Elliot has described himself as being a Pan-African. In 2003 he graduated from Lagos State University where he studied Economics. Elliot was influenced by a friend to become an actor.

Desmond Elliot is one of Nollywood's leading actors, having appeared in over two hundred films including Men Who Cheat, Yahoo Millionaire and Atlanta.

I Am Blessed
My talent is a gift from God and whatever comes from God is mine. At the same time, God gave it to me and reserves the right to take it back if you fail to use the gift to make people happy and contribute to the good of humanity.

Read Desmond Oluwashola Elliot Biography and Profile. https://www.goodreadbiography.com/desmond-elliot-biography/

Re: Desmond Elliot Biography by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Elliot smaka

(1) (Reply)

Election Day Boat Mishap: NYSC Member Buried Amidst Tears In Akure / Meet The Engineers That Won Their Elections. / 'I Owe My Victory To Akeredolu’s Achievements'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.