Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Was This Election 2019 Rigged Or Not ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was This Election 2019 Rigged Or Not ? (343 Views)

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll / I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was This Election 2019 Rigged Or Not ? by haconjy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
My friend, APC fans, and I was arguing about the just concluded Nigeria election 2019. I believe, my my proof that this election was rigged by APC staunch supporters but he said no, providing his own baseless fact...
I stand to be corrected, I want to know if truly this Election was rigged or not...
Though the election had been concluded but I know that another years of sufferness is still ahead for some...

But pls, so that I won't argue stupidly, WAS THIS ELECTION RIGGED OR NOT

if YES, Click share, If NO, click Like...

simple
Re: Was This Election 2019 Rigged Or Not ? by quickly: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
haconjy:
My friend, APC fans, and I was arguing about the just concluded Nigeria election 2019. I believe, my my proof that this election was rigged by APC staunch supporters but he said no, providing his own baseless fact...
I stand to be corrected, I want to know if truly this Election was rigged or not...
Though the election had been concluded but I know that another years of sufferness is still ahead for some...

But pls, so that I won't argue stupidly, WAS THIS ELECTION RIGGED OR NOT

if YES, Click share, If NO, click Like...

simple

More than enough evidence to prove the election was rigged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Njh-qKO_0
Re: Was This Election 2019 Rigged Or Not ? by streetdisciple: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yes it was rigged by both parties, but one party out rigged the other

Shame on both parties

Nigerians deserve better

Re: Was This Election 2019 Rigged Or Not ? by PointZerom: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
streetdisciple:
Yes it was rigged by both parties, but one party out rigged the other

Shame on both parties

Nigerians deserve better

What surprises me was how Borno and Yobe doubled their votes this time despite the killings by boko haram. Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Was This Election 2019 Rigged Or Not ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
the people saying the election was not rigged are the major problem nigeria have...wit all the proof and evidences to show....its sad how things are done in nigeria....if steal under these robbers that have robbed us black and blue inside out, they will follow you up with all the power possible, but now they have robbed the whole nation and a great number of us are in jubilation and praising them.

a lot have to change in our democratic rules and principles...
inec to me is not an independent body, they are and office extension of the ruling party...
in civilized societies the evidences on ground would have lead to an automatic cancellation of election results in those affected areas...

we can go on and on with arguments for and against 23rd February... but the way forward is for the youths of this country to rise up against these old folks and flush them out...but before we can achieve that we have to put aside religion and ethnicity...we need to unite as a people not as regions or states...we need to put grievances behind us and kinda start afresh...except of cause we want to divide the nation into i dont know how many countries now...

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Tradermoni After The Elections? / Guber Election: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Ambode Hold Emergency Meeting / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.