Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Between Actress Onyii Alex And A Fan Who Said He Slept With Her In His Dream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Actress Onyii Alex And A Fan Who Said He Slept With Her In His Dream (1254 Views)

Between Actress Funke Akindele And A Special Adviser On Marriage Affairs / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Actress Onyii Alex And A Fan Who Said He Slept With Her In His Dream by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Onyii Alex who turned a year older today has replied a fan who said she became his favourite actress because he slept with her in his dream.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/between-actress-onyii-alex-and-fan-who-said-slept-with-dream.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Between Actress Onyii Alex And A Fan Who Said He Slept With Her In His Dream by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Between Actress Onyii Alex And A Fan Who Said He Slept With Her In His Dream by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Early morning weed cheesy
Re: Between Actress Onyii Alex And A Fan Who Said He Slept With Her In His Dream by itspzpics(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Between Actress Onyii Alex And A Fan Who Said He Slept With Her In His Dream by meobizy(f): 2:50am On Feb 28, 2019
What should surprise me when it's her alternate troll account?
Re: Between Actress Onyii Alex And A Fan Who Said He Slept With Her In His Dream by miracle956: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2019
lubbish

(1) (Reply)

"I Pay Male Prostitutes To Bang Me Well" - ghana actress. / Remember Stella Purdy In The Nutty Professor? See What She Looks Like Now / BBN Alex Is My Twin_ Nigerian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.