Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (81580 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol. They just package table waters full baba table make e dey relief tensions. I can't imagine what he will be passing through now and what he I'll be thinking about kwankaso now. He will be like... Kai.. Where are the red caps wahali.. you be 419. He never know say kwankaso just dey move them from one LG to others. Noeven single LG won. If you play and they scored you 33.0... The coach supposed go to jail.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by gurnam: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Somebody died? Why all the gloomy faces as if they just lost a family member ?

It’s an election and a call to serve the people, majority of the people don’t want you, you move on. No be by force

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Dshocker(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
I hate Nigeria.... period!
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by osuofia2(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
the man that fits the presidency but the dullard rigged him out, thunder go fire bubu
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
See as them don turn Peter Obi to Waiter and Gambari Houseboy.

I have it on good authority that Kwankwaso sabotaged Atiku secretly.

Rumour has it that Kwankwaso will get something from the FG soon....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by ClearFlair: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No Love Lost!!!

I wanna use this medium to thank the citizens of Oyo, Ondo and Plateau for the overwhelming support, I felt it sincerely. You guys have my respect from now henceforth.

God bless you.
God bless the PDP.

See them. APC spanked PDP silly. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Koolking(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
As seen on twitter....

Yepa!

Pls copy this picture and keep sharing it round this forum

Stale attempt at self-consolation.

The north are more politically aware than the south, they will always be the master in determining who rules. A shrewd politician pally the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by bus1: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
A gathering together of FAILURES.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Emperor2463(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Peter obi is of no use to atiku anymore

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by LazyGold(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
South West Votes was divided between APC and PDP, and yet you guys opened your dirty mouth to insult Yoruba, you expect us to vote massively for a well known thief like Zombies without brain, this is the reason why you guys will never get the support of South West you are always insulting them, disrespecting them, blackmailing them to the extent that even those who wish to support you will be force to do other wise.

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Dre555: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari don humbled all of Dem

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by onitshaman: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No Love Lost!!!

I wanna use this medium to thank the citizens of Oyo, Ondo and Plateau for the overwhelming support, I felt it sincerely. You guys have my respect from now henceforth.

God bless you.
God bless the PDP.
Ha ha ha! ATIKULOOSERS! Jasonscolooser@atikulooser.com/PDPoo.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by TBD(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDP will never change all millions ur party members run away it they don't even come to pulling unit.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Uglymind: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No Love Lost!!!

God bless you.
God bless the PDP.
OGA go and sit down

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
He went to pay condolence visit grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by IgboTyphoon: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No Love Lost!!!

God bless you.
God bless the PDP.

Seconded.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by oloripelebe2: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Biafla or Death protest go soon start grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by zlantanfan: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
priceaction:
Lol. They just package table waters full baba table make e dey relief tensions. I can't imagine what he will be passing through now and what he I'll be thinking about kwankaso now. He will be like... Kai.. Where are the red caps wahali.. you be 419. He never know say kwankaso just dey move them from one LG to others. Noeven single LG won. If you play and they scored you 33.0... The coach supposed go to jail.
lol, I stated his supporters were the same fanatical bunch that goes with him everywhere. They have special buses for it
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Freeman50(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:
It's Peter Obi's Destiny to always reclaim his mandate thru court orders and this won't be an exception.

If you are indoubt ask questions about his first and second term as governor in anambra.

So it's not over yet my people.

yes, you are on point here. Back in the days, he showed Ngige how to play politics for three good times. Ngige is lucky that he followed buhari on time, hence, his ministerial appointment. If not so, by now I wonder what would have been his fate. Either go back to lecturing work oR whatever.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol.....

See as them calm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Optimist88(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
I love you Atiku!
You can never know poverty again even if you lose 100times!
You only came to return us back to democratic government where you can be voted out if underperforming but we have said No to some extent though we know this is a daytime robbery.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by teejaykkr(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
KWAKWANSO
went
to
collect
the
balance
of
his
campaign
Money

Whether
Market
sell
or
not
labourer
balance
must
complete

MUGU���
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
They say election was rigged in north and I ask how did dogara manage to keep his seat as well as dino.

How did tambuwal manage to try for PDP

I thought they said kwankwaso had radical fanatics how then can rigging happen with no slightest resistance recorded by such "massive group"?

Atiku should better be holding kwankwanso by the blokos for this daylight scam

They deceived him big time to collect his money

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Nigerianization(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
The mystery of the kwankwasiya movement has been revealed. Alas, it was a scam, e for even worse for the guy had he won the PDP's presidential ticket.

Anyways life goes on for him. Am sure Ganduje learnt that dollars stuffing skills from him because in one of the videos, he confessed that he wasn't seeing much money when he was the deputy governor.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by seunmsg(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
I guess Atiku want a refund.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
This one is still wearing red cap. Yeye thing

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Lionelsweet(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
God bless Prof Mahmoud Yakubu, God bless His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari, God bless Chief Mrs Nkechi Nwaogu, God bless Chief Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, God bless Adams Oshiomole,
God bless Lia Mohammed, God bless Sir Ogbonnaya Onu, God bless The people of Kaduna, Kastina and Kano States. (kkk) God bless my brother Chief DR Orji Uzor Kalu. God bless Chief James Oniofife Ibori for stopping the selling of NNPC.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike / Top Inspiring ENDSARS Photos / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.