Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (81578 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Kwankwaso want to collect his balance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

savage grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by riyanxeally(f): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
GOD BLESS ATIKU

SAY NO TYRANNY.
amen hes secong jonathan..nigerians deserve the leaders n suffering they receive for making stupid choices...much love atiku
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by frowland(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Kwankwaso want to collect his balance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by modath(f): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No Love Lost!!!

I wanna use this medium to thank the citizens of Oyo, Ondo and Plateau for the overwhelming support, I felt it sincerely. You guys have my respect from now henceforth.

God bless you.
God bless the PDP.

All these states had problems with their governors.... Don't play yourself. smiley
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by ogbonti: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
They say election was rigged in north and I ask how did dogara manage to keep his seat as well as dino.

How did tambuwal manage to try for PDP

I thought they said kwankwaso had radical fanatics how then can rigging happen with no slightest resistance recorded by such "massive group"?

Atiku should better be holding kwankwanso by the blokos for this daylight scam

APC did not snatch boxes in Kano, if not, Kwakwanso boys will fight, the rigging was done at INEC REC Office...so how can they fight an enemy that was not openly rigging them out?
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by zidek(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank GOD Our refinery is now safe, atiku can be the president of Facebook or nairaland or Ipob! I'm ok with Buhari next level agenda! N-power continues, tradermoney wax stronger and school feeding program have another shape! Glory to God Almighty!

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by bluefilm: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Losers!

Sore losers!

Someone should please get me out of here fast!!!

I have no business with these set of people.

They are too dirty for my liking.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by InaFrancis: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol...

This mumu man still carry red cap here again.

Second scamming loading
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Whbets: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
See prove of our yesterday's winning below

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by KunleyY19(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
People where shouting Kwankwaso but forgot badman Shekarau...
Who has always Beaten Kwankwaso and his disciples...
gringrin
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Emedu(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Seems Kwankwaso was the one that revealed Dubai plans
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by gbeseun(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Agony of defeat.

E no easy oooo
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by 77up(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:
It's Peter Obi's Destiny to always reclaim his mandate thru court orders and this won't be an exception.

If you are indoubt ask questions about his first and second term as governor in anambra.

So it's not over yet my people.

and chest beating continue , e no dey tire you people ....chai shame !
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by akinselurea: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
dainformant:
Former Kano governor, Senator Dr. Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso - in company of Kano State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chairman Engr. Rabiu Suleman Bichi and Former Chairman Tarauni Local Goverment, Hon. Mukhtar Umar Yarima, paid a courtesy visit to Atiku Abubakar in his Abuja residence today, Wednesday.

This happened after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of the 2019 presidential election, held on Saturday Feb. 23.

Buhari got 15,191,847 votes to defeat his closest rival, Atiku Abubakar who had 11,262,978 votes.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/kwankwaso-visits-atiku-in-his-residence-after-election-defeat-peter-obi-present-photos.html

With red cap abi?
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Touchforfree(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Plan B activated. It's not yet over until its over. Yoruba will join the bandwagon now and insult igbos but if by any chance atiku eventually carries the day these cowards will come and tell us how they massively voted atiku. These was how they insulted igbo during PDP darkest years but came begging for PDP ticket when pdp later gained momentum. I am talking about nairaland Yoruba cowards. Real yorubas in real life hate the monster in aso rock. Reason why osibade lost his polling unit

.............and your Atiku lost his polling unit too at his backyard.

Why will people be calling a race coward because of politicians. Must everybody reason together ?.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by MYHUBBY: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Plan B activated. It's not yet over until its over. Yoruba will join the bandwagon now and insult igbos but if by any chance atiku eventually carries the day these cowards will come and tell us how they massively voted atiku. These was how they insulted igbo during PDP darkest years but came begging for PDP ticket when pdp later gained momentum. I am talking about nairaland Yoruba cowards. Real yorubas in real life hate the monster in aso rock. Reason why osibade lost his polling unit

you will wail tire with your akabokwu political theory
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by zlantanfan: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

APC did not snatch boxes in Kano, if not, Kwakwanso boys will fight, the rigging was done at INEC REC Office...so how can they fight an enemy that was not openly rigging them out?
lol, is that what they told you in abakiliki?

How come same didn't apply for sokoto as quite as tambuwal is, I call tell you for free that those results from north was what reflected in field.

Did they also write the one atiku lost at his polling unit in rec office too?

You think its a coincidence all the northern PDP presidential aspirants except tambuwal did terribly
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Touchforfree(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:
It's Peter Obi's Destiny to always reclaim his mandate thru court orders and this won't be an exception.

If you are indoubt ask questions about his first and second term as governor in anambra.

...........and it is Secondus destiny to always come Second.

Next time, please pick Festus to come First.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Sunnyemma(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
AGGREGATION OF FAILED POLITICIANS. PMB ALL THE WAY
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by higgs: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
What exactly is the meaning of integrity? A man of integrity should not rig elections.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Touchforfree(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
olapluto:
The day PDP runs an honest campaign devoid of lies, blackmail, curses and religious division, thats the day they will stand a chance. The amount of fake news PDP fanboys like Reno, FFK, etc were peddling was really unfortunate. Even if one didnt want to vote Buhari, we were left with no choice.

You dey mind them ?.

What did they not say, Buhari real is dead and we are having Jubril from Sudan.

They will still push the Atiku to go to court in order to collect more of their Federal cakes from him.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Cue4rm: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
77up:
and chest beating continue , e no dey tire you people ....chai shame !

Cheating beating is free, that's how we talk ourselves into success. We hardly accept defeat and it's working for our race. So learn it
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku is pained. grin
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by ogbonti: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
lol, is that what they told you in abakiliki?

How come same didn't apply for sokoto as quite as tambuwal is, I call tell you for free that those results from north was what reflected in field.

Did they also write the one atiku lost at his polling unit in rec office too?

You think its a coincidence all the northern PDP presidential aspirants except tambuwal did terribly

So what dId PDP do to the northerners? Was GEJ not there for them? Did PDP not make their son Yaradua president though he died in office? Professor tell me, why do northerners hate PDP?
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
AccessME:
Atiku is My President

Buhari is Northern People's President.

Atiku God bless and reward u!

lol, atiku win southern Nigeria, lol, buhari northerner Nigeria
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by Larryndelaw: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Look at where Atiku is sitting. He shows he was BOX into a corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by ollah2: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:

And that happened against this present party and against his present godfather(obj). But this one an story
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by fokusmind: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Imagine the boldness......going to visit Atiku with red cap again. Why are you wicked? Dont you want Atiku to get over his loss?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos by ReachHard: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Two crocs cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Inspiring ENDSARS Photos / Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.