Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) (73466 Views)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by ofwest47(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
By gone is by gone. The looters now losers are still trying to gather together to discuss the way of escape.
How about Obasanjo, for where he dey? I learn say he is down with high hypertension. I can see Omo Ilorin Mesujamba how about Omo Fani powerless? I can not see Ekiti state chief looter Fayose. How about Dele Momodu the fake news editor of the dead and buried looters party? I understand the I P O B wailer and hater news writers have all disappeared into the oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Augiiee:

You mean the money that #Atiku stole from the Nigerian treasury #WailInPeace
Zombies every where! If Atiku was corrupt, buhari and his goons would make sure he didn't contest the election because he was a very big threat to them.
Therefore, your corruption rants are what they are, RANTS!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by TheFreeOne: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Amaso99:
so PDP no rig abi?
APC should prove that in court too. Seeking justice helps to enrich our judicial system.
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by panmunium(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
If it was him that lost, by now his killing machine would have been activated. Nigeria would have gone up in flames!
you've said it all

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
modath:

Yes, part of Dubai strategy... smiley he went into hiding to whip up sentiments... No one kidnapped him, he's not worth the time...

He's just a mischievous old man catching his fun.. smiley ,

I wish buhari had half the intelligence of this man you denigrate here.
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Abeyjide: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
seanfer:

I pray Atiku listen to FFKs advise to declare a parallel Government... So that the army can help us reduce the number of those stealing our money in this country

go make sense well.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by sean079: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
boxypane:

OK. I voted for PMB, so did millions of Nigeria. In clear terms, PDP RIGGED TOO DURING THESE ELECTIONS!!!

Pdp rigged but also allow other party to rigged in their respective stronghold then, but now apc rigged where they are popular while they sabotaged voting in pdp stronghold and also make no room for them to rigged. That is just too bias n greedy. Imagine if rigging has been allow in Niger delta and south east. Pdp will sure be coasting to victory

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:
Saraki can become Dino's PA

Or better still take Atiku to US again

Watch out next time and don't name your child Secondus
Hahahahaha grin I'm loling real hard @secondus! Hahahahaha... grin
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Empiree: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please, people discard these old men like right NOW before next four years administration runs out. I support and I recognize administration of President Muhammad the son of Buhari not APC as a party.

I also want the administration of Mr. Buhari to be the seal of Old Men Politicians in Nigeria. Their era should come to an end before 2023 and Nigerians should turn a new leaf.

No more political fatherism and their dilapidated ideas are no longer needed after this administration. We thank them for their services. Atiku should never have been a qualified presidential candidate in the first place.

Once again, congratulations to president muhammad Buhari, the Lord and ruler of zamunda shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by SexynSerious(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
me too, mami. me too wink

mirexxx:
i love atiku and saraki ooo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by SexynSerious(f): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good point!

like I predicted before the election, with all the resources at his disposal, there's no doubt in my mind that Buhari would rig his way back to power. But what happens after he "wins" is anybody's guess sad

Pierced:
I see crisis happening.

God, pls protect innocent Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Larryndelaw: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dino voice will now be silent. Saraki is gone and gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by mrkia(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Gathering of failures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
we told them but they wouldn't listen. Now it's seems they still have more left to waste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by gracious4real: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
atiku fighting a losing battle.pride and arrogance will not want to make him to accept the fact that he lost in the election.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by SexynSerious(f): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
And it's Buhari who doesn't bribe, right?

I guess the two bullion trucks that took residence in the home of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu on the eve of the election were for a late valentine day treats, right

ada9ja:

The same law atiku always bribe wen he was vice abi, u can confirm from obj

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by buchai: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
to me atiku should not concede defeat so that he will use it to checkmate the evil plan of buhari against dino saraki obasanjo etc so that buhari should concentrate on governance.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by olajizz01(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
I just felt this guy's pulse rate... I see symptoms of HBP.

#AtikuForJustice
Is there any injustices about Atiku b4,he stole our treasury dry,sold our national companies to themselves, still no body ask him to return the money as at today.

Then,what's injustice you are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Kingjames(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
is that Buba Galads
no bro
its dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by sleemomymy: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
GATHERINGS OF LOSERS. LOL..........

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Pierced(f): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
SexynSerious:
Good point!

like I predicted before the election, with all the resources at his disposal, there's no doubt in my mind that Buhari would rig his way back to power. But what happens after he "wins" is anybody's guess sad

It's well with this country.......I pray.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by boxypane(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
sean079:

Pdp rigged but also allow other party to rigged in their respective stronghold then, but now apc rigged where they are popular while they sabotaged voting in pdp stronghold and also make no room for them to rigged. That is just too bias n greedy. Imagine if rigging has been allow in Niger delta and south east. Pdp will sure be coasting to victory
True talk sir.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by pacespot(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
these people just feeding fat on our common wealth, look at them, it is too obvious, greedy politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by ariemma: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
I just felt this guy's pulse rate... I see symptoms of HBP.

#AtikuForJustice

U piple have started another one again, first it was atikulated nw is atikuforjustice, pls let the man be,that hw u piple push him to failure at first, u come on
nairaland shouting atikulated and u dnt have a PVC

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by gbishman: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Where is Galadima?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
rexwalters:
Loser why you no go the conference go join them wail?

Lost case. No need.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by mistyebby(f): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
donstan18:
Water run away my eyes.

My idea of Atiku's administration was like Nigeria becoming China or those fast lane countries. But our backward brainwashed neighbours don't want that.

They want to take us back to 1983.it's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Lovemaester: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chubhie:
Atiku must in clear terms reject that sham of an election and also let the international community know that our law courts are in the pockets of the executive.

The court of the streets shall determine who they truly voted for in the coming days. May the will of the people blaze in holy anger against everyone that perpetuated this madness called election.

in ur street in aba abi, try urself and see python dance on top ur bleeping head, demented wailer.
majority of Nigerians are with Mr integrity. u can take atiku to USA

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by SexynSerious(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
amen!

Pierced:

It's well with this country.......I pray.
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Drakkernoir: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saraki has lost weight!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.