Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) (73436 Views)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by michaelwilli(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Atiku spent his money and buhari emptied the Treasury to finance his campaign.

Why are you all jittery cos Atiku is contesting his loss? Didn't buhari do same the 3 times he tried and lost? Did you tell him then it was a useless effort?

Go and enjoy your victory now cos it may be taken away soon.

he emptied the treasury abi, na u hold the receipt

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Only pity the poor citizens wasting their time voting for these thieves (Atiku Buhari )

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by KunleyY19(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
When Last did we have a Party winning the presidency and being the minority in the house

That's a testament to the fact that PDP itself failed all over the country...

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by abefeb1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wailers license has just been renewed by INEC Chairman. You have now till 2023 to wail again. Happy wailing....

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Walelavender(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:
Saraki can become Dino's PA

Or better still take Atiku to US again

Watch out next time and don't name your child Secondus

You wicked sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephenduru:
Below are live photos from Shehu Musa YarAdua center where Atiku Abubakar is expected ot present a world press conference.He is expected to talk about alleged rigging of presidential election and more

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/sarakisecondusdino-melayeothers-storm.html

The gathering of the defeated folks.
I reject any call or invitation to the gathering of the losers in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by mirexxx(f): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
BotherMleeper:

We know

All airheads do.
u had to show me you're a zombie abi?
Is it ur love?
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by mirexxx(f): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

Explain the kin love you are talking about... because we no fit predict all you slay queens on nairaland....

Just for record purpose Atiku and saraki are married men..
lol na u sabi
Its pure love from the heart.
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Rotimi47: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari remember your promise to send all these corrupt politicians to prison.

Buhari by fire by force you must deliver on this promise. grin
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by galadima77(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chubhie:
Atiku must in clear terms reject that sham of an election and also let the international community know that our law courts are in the pockets of the executive.

The court of the streets shall determine who they truly voted for in the coming days. May the will of the people blaze in holy anger against everyone that perpetuated this madness called election.

Let those who plan to take to streets choose their streets carefully because if you dare protest against my pmb in my state...before any media house reach there we will label u a thief and the rest would be history! Better protest at home and cry quietly. Or better still go to the east!
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Orla234:
I stand with Atiku!!!

APC's rigging technique was custom made.

What a country!

They learnt from the best.
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by rayshee2(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
If Atiku really love Nigeria, he should concede so peace can reign.
he has no choice dan to accept defeat .if he,secondus or dat idiot of cupp-ugochinyere shud try nonsense,pmb will ruthlessly deal with dem .after all, all dia plans of foreign observers rejecting the elections didn't come to fruition so,dia last hope now is to quietly head to the courts
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
The three times buhari went to court for loosing elections, did heavens fall? Why won't there be peace because Atiku is contesting the results?
no one stops him from going to the courts but he shouldn't try any nonsense by saying he won't recognize pmb as president beyond may 29
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
ayomilore:
Dino na like those genius students in school who could play their life out during the day but know how to bury their heads in their books in the night.
For surviving this tsunami I doff my hat for him.
dino didn't survive anything,APC just leave am cuz,him no get weight.APC has achieved dia main aim of retaining the presidency and most importantly retiring the self-acclaimed smart politician-bukola,mesujamba saraki.dino is just a small fry for apc
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by bionixs: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
is that Buba Galads
walahi! it was kidnappers that whisked him away after all. Never go down without a fight. all these long aged 10th century political nonsense must be curtailed
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by bionixs: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
If Atiku really love Nigeria, he should concede so peace can reign.
let that toilet gutter of a mouth you said that with be eternally shut by fire
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by omotoniwa(f): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
The gathering of thieves.
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Generalnomercy: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
I see crisis happening.
God, pls protect innocent Nigerians.
You cowards should stop all these God issues and fight your battles for once.
Why didn't you call God to come and vote for you?
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Maxmavis(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
priceaction:

See you idiot, keep borrowing data to spew trash, ok. I know you are pained but let me tell you the fact, while idiots like you keep wallowing in pains for the past 4 years, and lamenting here day and night, wasting money on nl and social medias, wailing like a castrated goat up and down, I was able to restrategize my businesses when things was looking bleak at the beginning of this administration, but within 2 years, I was able to make ROI that I have never made in my life and I never work for anybody in my life. I can feed you, your family and your children unborn and yet they will serve me and my children until they die. You can help him too to invite trump to come and form parallel government here, ok. So all your ranting no move me an inch. You can take your frustrated life to your people at home.
Besides, may God rule your life in 100 folds as saraki rule kwara state. Amen and amen..

Hahahaha.
Your business is moving and you have time to come argue with me? OK lol. I'm a student, but for the record, I can support u with 200k, within two weeks, just reply with ur acct. Details. No sentiments OK? My family re core beneficiaries of this govt and we can set u up for life, u n ur FAM included. But it doesn't make us love or appreciate his govt any less. Buhari is an illiterate and a bad image for Nigeria okay? I can tell u from here. Use a vpn app to locate my IP and maybe you'd argue less. Not showing off, but you don't know a thing. And I'm ashamed that you re part of the people ruining us. Bitch!
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by oldschoollapel(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
The gathering of VULTURES.
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by lawalmovichhhh: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
make dem ghather like rat.......naa rat rat killer we go give dem....
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by vicben27(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
I see crisis happening.
God, pls protect innocent Nigerians.
Na who pierce you
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by babson123456: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2019
They rig election yet dogara returned
They rig election yet dino returned
They rig election yet ajumobi fail
They rig election PDP win ondo
They rig election very close margin in south West
They rig election south south win their States
They rig election atiku win Adamawa
They rig election north support mai gaskia
Please question is who rig that election?
How does logistics fail for PDP ?
We never vote and election result is out ,
PDP is now shouting rigging
Please go to court and expose your self how election result in abia was shown before the council action,.
BABA IS BACK
ONE NIGERIA
NO BIAFRA ANY MORE
IGBO SHOULD GO AND LINE UP FOR NUMBER 3 CITIZENS , YOU BETTER THINK BECAUSE YOU HAVE REMOVED AKPABIO BY YOUR UNKNOWN REASON (SENATE PRESIDENT FOR THAT MATTER)
ONE NIGERIAN
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Gforce2019: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2019
mirexxx:
lol na u sabi
Its pure love from the heart.

I saw your picture and I was slayed by your glamorous look...
I hail the guy that's bankrolling this huge investment o! (If you know what I mean)
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Seen
Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Chikpat(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Chubhie:
Atiku must in clear terms reject that sham of an election and also let the international community know that our law courts are in the pockets of the executive.

The court of the streets shall determine who they truly voted for in the coming days. May the will of the people blaze in holy anger against everyone that perpetuated this madness called election.

It is now sham because he failed. Must he rule Nigeria? Why the desperation?
The election was no doubt peaceful, manipulated and assumedly credible.
Both PDP and APC rigged the states they won. APC was simply smarter and what matters in an election is who is declared the winner....Congratulations to Baba Intergrity

Re: Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) by Stevewonder004(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
rexwalters:
Maybe the land of death should start from your family? Demon.
Truth is dat i dont have your time,
but for your information not everbody you see here dat you will insult, most are demons as you already know, dont push people to do what they wouldnt have done to their enemy.....
I love you and dats why iam telling you all this you might not hear words of its kinds from me again.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.