Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? (5918 Views)

Amaechi Once Said Publicly That He Is Not Igbo, Why The Sudden U-turn? – Igbokwe / Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't know if you all noticed the changes on Nairaland late last year.

The reason why American are better than us the Nigerians or blacks is that they inform us ahead what exactly is about to happen.

Nairaland is one of the biggest platform in the country and it as helped a lot little blogs to become great.

I noticed something new about the platform that I would need help from the moderators.

1. If you develop any news from Twitter or Facebook or Instagram the moderator removes the blog link and replaces with the social media platform.

The effort wasted by the little blog to develop the write up will be wasted , all credit won't be giving to the blog but the social media which is unfair.

2. Some contents now on the platform doesn't hit the front page again not because they are not good it is because the moderators can't find the source of the news.

3. The moderators aren't helping little blogs to grow again.

4. Nairaland as helped alot of little make name in the country, i see naira land as a social media now like facebook, Twitter, Snapchat where people can share their contents.

5. If you guys are going to make any changes on the platform, please just give us notice.

I just wish I can get a reply from Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44 or anybody.

Don't mind my English biko

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Mrcomedimatic: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
I have it mind to say this but you are faster than me.

Why the sudden changes
I don't know if you all noticed the changes on Nairaland late last year.

The reason why American are better than us the Nigerians or blacks is that they inform us ahead what exactly is about to happen.

Nairaland is one of the biggest platform in the country and it as helped a lot little blogs to become great.

I noticed something new about the platform that I would need help from the moderators.

1. If you develop any news from Twitter or Facebook or Instagram the moderator removes the blog link and replaces with the social media platform.

The effort wasted by the little blog to develop the write up will be wasted , all credit won't be giving to the blog but the social media which is unfair.

2. Some contents now on the platform doesn't hit the front page again not because they are not good it is because the moderators can't find the source of the news.

3. The moderators aren't helping little blogs to grow again.

4. Nairaland as helped alot of little make name in the country, i see naira land as a social media now like facebook, Twitter, Snapchat where people can share their contents.

5. If you guys are going to make any changes on the platform, please just give us notice.

I just wish I can get a reply from Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44 or anybody.

Don't mind my English biko
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by GidifeedNews: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Social Media is for everybody

Nairaland should also be for everybody not specific the top newspaper countries.

Nairaland also started like this other blogs , you guys have been the best social media platform for bloggers, writers and even individual

3 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by imiski(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oga what most bloggers are doing does not make sense. How can you give us a juicy information and stop halfway for us to open your blog to continue reading? What of people that use java phones, how do you expect them to open different tabs at once.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by maynation(f): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Since Nairaland has been promoting your blogs what did we get for it?

Insults and whack news.
THAT HAS STOPPED. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Mrsoundoro(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
what pains me the most is that after sourcing for news day and night and post it on Nairaland, only to find out it hit the front page and they have removed my blog link.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Sammy07: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
imiski:
Oga what most bloggers are doing does not make sense. How can you give us a juicy information and stop halfway for us to open your blog to continue reading? What of people that use java phones, how do you expect them to open different tabs at once.

Me, I don't even bother to click the so called link

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
That is why did guys get suspended and their content doesn't hit the front page

imiski:
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
The question you need to ask which whack news, the moderators confirms everything before hitting the front page

maynation:
Since Nairaland has been promoting your blogs what did we get for it?

Insults and whack news.
THAT HAS STOPPED. undecided
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by maynation(f): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
what pains me the most is that after sourcing for news day and night and post it on Nairaland, only to find out it hit the front page and they have removed my blog link.

Let me cry with you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Am not saying them should not stop Fake News, some of us give real news from social media.

I write and create content from this I see on social media and post on nairaland.

it pains me alot seeing the post on front page and replacing it with social media link that has more views.

All blogs can't be like Vanguard, Punch , Dailypost etc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin grin I don dey pack my bag go village
maynation:

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
I wish you guys can see the joy on bloggers faces after posting their content here and it hit the front page.

it is like receiving 1million credit alert , just to see people talking on your content and seeing the links.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by soloenzo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
imiski:

Are these replies necessary at all We should be constructively polite in our responses to information that requires clarifications pls...

I expect the moderators or one of them to respond to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
I pray Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44 will respond

soloenzo:

Are these replies necessary at all We should be constructively polite in our responses to information that requires clarifications pls...

I expect the moderators or one of them to respond to this
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by soloenzo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
kidap:
I wish you guys can see the joy on bloggers faces after posting their content here and it hit the front page.

it is like receiving 1million credit alert , just to see people talking on your content and seeing the links.

Thank you brother... You are a good man
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by soloenzo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:

It is unspeakably frustrating bro
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by soloenzo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
kidap:
The question you need to ask which whack news, the moderators confirms everything before hitting the front page

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Mrsoundoro(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
I see Nairaland as Twitter, anytime my content hit the front page it is like I am trending.

We hustle to post content on this platform , i wish our hustle needs to pay and the only way Nairaland can pay us? Is to let the right contents hit the front page.

Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by nakaman: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
It is called traffic adjustment
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by soloenzo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
I see Nairaland as Twitter, anytime my content hit the front page it is like I am trending.

We hustle to post content on this platform , i wish our hustle needs to pay and the only way Nairaland can pay us? Is to let the right contents hit the front page.

Seun Lalasticlala

U are right man... I go through same scenario every day
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good, when Twitter wanted to cut out accounts for spaming etc they told us.

When Facebook want to cut people because it fake news they told us.

Why just do things without informing us

nakaman:
It is called traffic adjustment
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Sammy07: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tho, personally I thought there should be reward.
Or they blog link shouldn't be removed...

Because, if you guys don't post contents here who will?
Shey me wey no get time?

If everyone refuses to post news, Nairaland will be boring and dead.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
The same they are helping us , we are also helping them.. .

we keep this blog more lively and engaging with our contents
Sammy07:
Tho, personally I thought there should be reward.
Or they blog link shouldn't be removed...

Because, if you guys don't post contents here who will?
Shey me wey no get time?

If everyone refuses to post news, Nairaland will be boring and dead.

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by soloenzo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
kidap:
Good, when Twitter wanted to cut out accounts for spaming etc they told us.

When Facebook want to cut people because it fake news they told us.

Why just do things without informing us

Our own Naija NL is doing this to us all... Nairaland moderators pls stop discouraging us from using ur platform pls... There's a time and period for everything...

Stop frustrating us...
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Sammy07: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
kidap:
The same they are helping us , we are also helping them.. .

we keep this blog more lively and engaging with our contents

Yeah, it's true....
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by soloenzo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah, it's true....

All we want is for the moderators to be more pragmatic instead of been too dogmatic in their duties ...
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Sammy07: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
soloenzo:

All we want is for the moderators to be more pragmatic instead of been too dogmatic in their duties ...

I know they'll be seeing this already.
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by BuhariAdvocate: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bloggers the only problem I have with you guys is criminality activities most bloggers engage. When you click their link just to confirm the authenticity of the news. They will steal your IP address.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
the guys handling Nairaland are god and goddess , they can do alot of thing to stop this not making it affect us with good pure heart

BuhariAdvocate:
Bloggers the only problem I have with you guys is criminality activities most bloggers engage. When you click their link just to confirm the authenticity of the news. They will steal your IP address.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by soloenzo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Bro pls take a chill... Not all of us okay...
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by FactBoyz: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
I stopped posting news to nairaland too.. My blog https:// is still doing well

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Attend Climate Change Conference In Glasgow / FG Spends N9bn Annually On 10-Aircraft Presidential Fleet / NNPC Aircraft Overshoots Runway At Osubi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.