Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Graphics Design Softwares - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Graphics Design Softwares (615 Views)

What Are The Best Apps And Softwares Similar To Hola VPN? / Get This Seo Softwares And Premium Seo Wp Plugins / Xenforo Vs Vbulletin - Which Of These Paid Forum Softwares Is The Better Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Design Softwares by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hey guys!
I'd like to try my hands on graphics design, majorly because I'd like to learn how to do animations and create custom videos.
Please,can someone recommend websites that I can download the following softwares from for free:
-Corel draw
-Adobe photoshop

Please feel free to recommended any other software that could be of help and shortcuts that can aid my learning.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Graphics Design Softwares by Arthurity1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you have enough data, do yourself a favour and get the full Adobe mastercolection. Search for it on the pirates bay and download it via a torrent downloader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fb Group With 34k Members At Cheapest Price For Sale / Top 6 Magento 2 Form Builder Extension In 2019 / Need Help With Playstore Account...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.