Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Need Help With Playstore Account... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With Playstore Account... (615 Views)

Download Google Playstore Blogger Template Free / Premium Google Playstore Blogger Template With Free Download / I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Playstore Account... by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello Webmasters,
Please I need someone that has a playstore account, I'd like to upload my app on playstore but I'm finding it difficult to register for an webmaster account on playstore.
I just need some that has a playstore account and his generous enough to help me upload my app on playstore.
It's really affect the growth of the app since Android always warn people not to install it cuz it may be harmful to their devices just because it was not download from playstore.
Please help guys...
Thanks in advance.
Re: Need Help With Playstore Account... by GetJoy: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Hello Webmasters,
Please I need someone that has a playstore account, I'd like to upload my app on playstore but I'm finding it difficult to register for an webmaster account on playstore.
I just need some that has a playstore account and his generous enough to help me upload my app on playstore.
It's really affect the growth of the app since Android always warn people not to install it cuz it may be harmful to their devices just because it was not download from playstore.
Please help guys...
Thanks in advance.
I can help you with that bro. Please, pick my whatsapp number from my Nairaland's profile page. Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Blogger / I Need An Adsense Accct / 2 Months To Learn Html And CSS Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.