Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (32483 Views)

Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Mallamjp(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Poverty: North Wealth: North Leadership: North Illiteracy: North Everything, Good & Bad: North

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Topmaike007(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by ojhn: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Amberon11: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bill Gates goes to church and Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew so what's your point?
Immaculatesnow:
grin see my fellow pegans making billions angry while rotten religious people in Nigeria are broke and are feeding their fake pastors

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by bizhop01: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
If not bad nigeria economy that he lost billions of naira the starman for made top 50
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Afflalo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ibo boy claiming mallamjp
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin see my fellow pegans making billions angry while rotten religious people in Nigeria are broke and are feeding their fake pastors

Do you usually feed on rotten eggs? Answer me, freeze disciple? Oyedepo has more than 22, 000 employees on his pay roll every month. Combine your generation and freeze generation in the next one billion year, both of you will never be able to outdo Bishop Oyedepo in helping your jobless fellow Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
The power of business and investments, meanwhile his refinery at Ibeju-Lekki is still warning up. That's real economic power.

All potential individuals home and abroad should not hesitate to key into ongoing opportunities within and around Ibeju-Lekki axis. It's going to be great.

For more information and enquiries, just a click away from you.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Mahsums: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Aboki amaka cool
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by uniquehealth: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
Dangote is not the richest in Nigeria not to talk of Africa
Even bezos, Warren and gate are actually not the richest people on earth. They are billionaires that we know
There are other silent billionaires we don't know

One thing about money is that it is never enough
Your billions is another man's weekly recharge card

That is why you just need to huzzle your own and don't be intimidated by their wealth because they are actually broke to some people

Prove this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pls head over to the religion section and view this topic

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF AFRICA!
Immaculatesnow:

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Guy Jeff bezos is not the richest.
uniquehealth:

Prove this!
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Uglymugg: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Dangote is suddenly a pagan now that you need it to fit into your views. You guys are quickly becoming a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by hargbolahan01: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Forbes said Mike adenuga wealth appreciate while dangote depreciate but Bloomberg says different...who should we believe now
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Savage.
adamadwealthy:

Do you usually feed on rotten eggs? Answer me, freeze disciple? Oyedepo has more than 22, 000 employees on his pay roll every month. Combine your generation and freeze generation in the next one billion year, both of you will never be able to outdo Bishop Oyedepo in helping your jobless fellow Nigerians.
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by NairaMaster1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
Even bezos, Warren and gate are actually not the richest people on earth. They are billionaires that we know

That is why you just need to huzzle your own and don't be intimidated by their wealth because they are actually broke to some people

Help us compile the list of the silent ones.

You can take time to travel to his factories like BCC lion, Gboko, Obajana cement, kogi state.

Don't think Tinubu has 1/3 of Dangote money.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by donb06: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Afflalo:
where are those igbo flat head business man,making mouth everywhere dey go
It is almost evenly distributed not extreme rich not extreme poor.....thats what we call people.....not being extreme rich yet beggars littered all over....GRACIAS
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Magnoliaa(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

I would love to know who the other billionaires are... Do you know them? What are their names?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by asobo: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jowabayi:

IPOB Piglets from the SE have been VERY BITTER since Yesterday, can anybody help me ask them why? grin Their anti Yoruba rhetorics have suddenly shot up, Lmao. Someone should help me ask them if Yorubas have stolen their hopes at a power shot. Okoro, you go dey alright las las. grin

Back to your remarks, on the contrary Yoruba wealth has actually gone up, while Igbos have never been anywhere to begin with, not to even try gauging if their has gone up or down...

Richest Nigerians officially docmented right now.

1- Dangote
2 - Adenuga
3 - Alakija
4 - Otedola
It was Igbo's that voted PDP in Ondo, Oyo , Osun abi.Bigot
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

Please who is richer than Dangote in Nigeria

Who are the people richer than Bezos and Buffet. Please substantiate your claims and stop making wild allegations! Or are there people spirits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by InvertedHammer: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
/
So he has this much wealth and he can't even dash $2m to Hushpuppi to increase the decibel of his noise on Instagram.

/

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by slawomir: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
divicoded:

Please who is richer than Dangote in Nigeria

Who are the people richer than Bezos and Buffet. Please substantiate your claims and stop making wild allegations! Or are there people spirits?
Oga relax heee

Nor be some one talk say them nor go fit poor make them come poor like dangote
Abi nor be this country you dey

Bros go huzzle o
Dangote na poor man
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by marvin906(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I would love to know who the other billionaires are... Do you know them? What are their names?

Yes they are peeps in this world that have more money than dangote and bezos but they will never be ranked because of who they are and what they do..
Aside from that the suadi royal family has more money than bezos which is around 1 trillion USD
even more than that..
Coming to Nigerian be honest with yourself if do you think dangote is richer than the abacha family a family that released a billion dollars to Nigerian..
If Forbes where to start rating politicians then you will know dangote is poor

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Queseda: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
grin Yoruba own went down, they were almost at the same level before.

He'll double his networth very soon. I pity southerners
You people are as divisive as ever. Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by slawomir: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Magnoliaa:

There are silent billionaires even within your environment not to talk of the world

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by timesup234: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

Oga relax heee

Nor be some one talk say them nor go fit poor make them come poor like dangote
Abi nor be this country you dey

Bros go huzzle o
Dangote na poor man
That statement is over 20yrs ago when Dangote wasnt even a dollar billionaire. Trust me, Abacha total wealth in present day is less than one billion dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

rightly said bro. Check youtube for Italian mafia and you'll realise Bill Gates sef dey learn for where some ppl dey
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by marvin906(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
timesup234:
That statement is over 20yrs ago when Dangote wasnt even a dollar billionaire. Trust me, Abacha total wealth in present day is less than one billion dollars

The Same family that gave this country a billion dollars from the one their father looted dude do you even know how much that guy stole from this country

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by CodeTemplar: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

How much have you made yourself?
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Okooooooooooooo: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
grin Yoruba own went down, they were almost at the same level before.

He'll double his networth very soon. I pity southerners
check Google talk the Yoruba wey u dey talk about still worth 9.6 b which IBO man worth billions
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by timesup234: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
marvin906:

The Same family that gave this country a billion dollars from the one their father looted dude do you even know how much that guy stole from this country
Abacha stole six billion dollars in total. Check wikipedia. Those money are long gone with most held by international instititutions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell 2015 Livewire Apply Now!! / Dangote Becomes $20m Wealthier, Maintains Spot As Africa’s Richest Man / Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.