Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (32478 Views)

Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by timesup234: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2019
streets2empire:
Oga those guys are not as rich as they seem. When you are trying to prove a point, talk with clear facts.

I'm sorry but you're not making sense. You can't be richer than bill gate, bezos and dangote combined and not be known.

leave them. How much is the total Nigerian reserve? Them go just dey give out money like flyers
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Who told you dangote is a pegan? He's a Muslim. An alhaji for that matter.
Alhaji is a religious title?
I thought it was a title for wealthy Hausa men.
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Myde4naija(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
grin Yoruba own went down, they were almost at the same level before.

He'll double his networth very soon. I pity southerners
ethnicity.

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by streets2empire: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Big lie, they are not as rich as you think. Forget all the noise Tinubu makes. He is not worth even worth up to $500 million.

How much does even Lagos state make yearly, let's say he gets from there. It's not up to $1.5 billion yearly. Dangote is making over $2.4 billion yearly, and he hasn't Started refinery o. That will increase his yearly revenue to $30 billion.

Dont believe those nonsense you read online about rich nigerian politicians. No Nigerian politician dead or alive is richer than dangote.

streetsoldier1:
Tinubu and atiku are far richer than dangote

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by wisdomkid: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin see my fellow pegans making billions angry while rotten religious people in Nigeria are broke and are feeding their fake pastors

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

You lack everything sensible.
Is Dangote a pegan?
Lol..

Claiming atheist and being more foolish than normal. grin
"your fellow pegan" lol, they are making their billions by selling and buying adsense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by slawomir: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2019
streets2empire:
Oga those guys are not as rich as they seem. When you are trying to prove a point, talk with clear facts.

I'm sorry but you're not making sense. You can't be richer than bill gate, bezos and dangote combined and not be known.

You don commot for house?

You don see money when you nor go fit explain?

Dangote and bezos can explain theirs
But some fuckkking billionaires can't explain theirs so they keep it away from the public
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by timesup234: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2019
streets2empire:
Big lie, they are not as rich as you think. Forget all the noise Tinubu makes. He is not worth even worth up to $500 million.

How much does even Lagos state make yearly, let's say he gets from there. It's not up to $1.5 billion yearly. Dangote is making over $2.4 billion yearly, and he hasn't Started refinery o. That will increase his yearly revenue to $30 billion.

Dont believe those nonsense you read online about rich nigerian politicians. No Nigerian politician dead or alive is richer than dangote.

No Nigerian politician has a networth of one billion dollars. Not a single one of them. These folks are just making a mockery of themselves
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by samisj4real(m): 12:47am On Feb 28, 2019
slawomir:
Dangote is not the richest in Nigeria not to talk of Africa
Even bezos, Warren and gate are actually not the richest people on earth. They are billionaires that we know
There are other silent billionaires we don't know

One thing about money is that it is never enough
Your billions is another man's weekly recharge card

That is why you just need to huzzle your own and don't be intimidated by their wealth because they are actually broke to some people
No sense in this & you know that.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by erenax: 12:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 28, 2019
larryking540:

Bro help out a nigger out of 9ja abeg, ,,,,at all at all any work over there na work, ,,my body are itching to work ,if u reply I go still get hope at all at all
grin who did you vote for?
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by sharpsecret: 1:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Afflalo:
where are those igbo flat head business man,making mouth everywhere dey go
he has money yet his people are doin bambiyala to igbo's evry mornin..shame
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by abayolb: 2:04am On Feb 28, 2019
ifex370:
With dollar coming down very soon.. He'll move up even better
..See reasoning election na war?1.9m of kano last election no rigging. Better Nigeria is what will crave for reason as an educated someone.
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Tunagee(m): 2:17am On Feb 28, 2019
rusher14:
President of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote has significantly moved up in the World billionaires’ list as he emerged 64th richest person in the world, with an estimated worth of $16.6 billion, as against his previous ranking of 103rd in the world.

Dangote, who remains the richest man in Africa for the 8th year running, was the only Nigerian on the list of the top 500 billionaires, as released last week by Bloomberg in its yearly billionaires list.

Jeff Bezos remains the richest in the world with $136 billion in his kitty while Bill Gates and Warren Buffett followed as 2nd and 3rd respectively with $98.4 billion and $83 billion on the world billionaires chart, which is dominated by North Americans.

Dangote’s estimated worth in the latest Bloomberg ranking far outstrips an earlier ranking by Forbes Magazine, another elite publication which placed his fortune at $10.8bn in the 2019 Forbes Africa’s Billionaires’ list released in January, although he retained the rank as the richest African for the 8th consecutive year in the latter ranking.

There are only five Africans on the Bloomberg list of the world’s top 500 billionaires, with Dangote topping the group. The other four Africans included Nicky Oppenheimer of South Africa, who was ranked No. 216 with an estimated worth of $7.05 billion; Johann Rupert of South Africa (ranked No. 225 with an estimated worth of $6.92bn); and Natie Kash of South Africa (ranked No. 263 with an estimated worth of $6.10bn). The fifth and last African on the list of 500 HNW individuals was Naguib Sawiris of Egypt, ranked No. 331 with an estimated fortune of $5.12bn.

Africa’s richest man, with his improved worth of $16.6 billion, controls Dangote Industries, a closely held conglomerate. The Lagos, Nigeria-based company owns sub-Saharan Africa’s biggest cement producer, Dangote Cement, which had revenue of N805.6 billion naira ($2.4 billion) in 2017. It also has interests in sugar, salt, flour, fertiliser and packaged food.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/aliko-dangote-now-64th-richest-person-in-the-world/

Who cares?
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by LazyGold(m): 2:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Mike Adenuga is the second Richest man in Africa according to Forbes
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by zlantanfan: 3:03am On Feb 28, 2019
slawomir:
Even bezos, Warren and gate are actually not the richest people on earth. They are billionaires that we know

That is why you just need to huzzle your own and don't be intimidated by their wealth because they are actually broke to some people
They are not the richest yes, but according to stock market and IPO they are highest.

Listing companies with IPO is the only verified recognized method of accessing legitimate wealth.

Most of the so called silent billionaires all have questionable sources of income from fraud eg crown prince of Saudi Arabia who is richer than bezos but can't dare to put amco the Saudi Arabia state oil company (which has highest revenue in the world from controlling Saudi Arabia oil) in global stock listing
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by jhubril(m): 3:03am On Feb 28, 2019
uniquehealth:

Prove this!
You get time to answer the mofo
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Chestbeaters: 3:28am On Feb 28, 2019
chiefqueen:

grin see this toddler
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by sirlop(m): 4:29am On Feb 28, 2019
timesup234:
what is the gdp of saudi arabia, uae or qatar? They just dont have the money, bill gates business is global. Saudi arabia sells 10million barrels of oil daily and funny enough western corporations controls the oil sector there. It is not nationalize. They dont have the kind of money you think they have
Stop quoting that guy. He’s so ignorant. I wonder how some people reason. Someone has just agreed with his dumb assertion.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by sirlop(m): 4:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Hedonisst:

If you're sure that Dangote and Jezz Bezos et al are not the richest men in Nigeria and the world respectively, then why not tell us who are? You can't just assume that there are 'silent' billionaires richer than them.
Una get time to the respond to that guy
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by sirlop(m): 4:32am On Feb 28, 2019
streetsoldier1:
Tinubu and atiku are far richer than dangote
Trash
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by ifex370(m): 5:04am On Feb 28, 2019
OLUWABIG:
grin
you dey whine me ?
na you won bring dollar do?

You guys should be positive
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by ifex370(m): 5:04am On Feb 28, 2019
handsomeyinka:

So dollar is coming down soon

Y'all should be positive
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by AntiWailer: 5:24am On Feb 28, 2019
slawomir:

Not in dollars.

Billion dollars can not be hidden.

No deceive urself
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2019
chiefqueen:

Its a religious title.. Once you go to mecca to perform the holy pilgrimage (hajj) , then you're an alhaji or alhaja.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by larryking540: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
grin who did you vote for?

Baba how far u...I didn't vote for any of them o,i will not lie because non of them will change my state of living or the condition way my pocket day, ,,,,baba be the helper god has sent abeg abeg
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Ayok90: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2019
If u like become the highest richest person in the world, death is inevitable
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Hedonisst: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2019
timesup234:
No Nigerian politician has a networth of one billion dollars. Not a single one of them. These folks are just making a mockery of themselves

I believe Tinubu is worth well over a billion.
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by seenter84: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jeff bezos na amazon card sales day boost u.
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by AfonjaConehead: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
divicoded:

Please who is richer than Dangote in Nigeria

Who are the people richer than Bezos and Buffet. Please substantiate your claims and stop making wild allegations! Or are there people spirits?
Good job,ya master will soon toss a piece of meat to you
grin
Re: Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg by Anchor111: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2019

You do know a search on this forum still corresponds to your old username of Chiefqueen right?

Funny that you know so much about my dick and my father's dick but not a simple thing like the Haji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Becomes $20m Wealthier, Maintains Spot As Africa’s Richest Man / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) / MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.