Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters (30100 Views)

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by Topmaike007(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Now we can comment in peace
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by sgd: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
PSVITA:
It was on Saturday (23 February 2019) I knew the importance of many pocket in my Khaki.
Can you please explain further
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank you all.
Celebration times.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by Atikusbaby1: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slaves dancing for their slave masters,�
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by PSVITA(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
sgd:

Can you please explain further
Only a corper will understand grin
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by femtex007(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
post=76196413:

Oh Boy, see Jagaban's yoruba version of Michael Jackson moonwalker.
Confirm elderly step.....
Dancing Galore all over here....

[/b]......reporting Live from Abuja!

[b]The celebration goes on till the weekend.
BARBECUE VICTORY PARTY for our Darling Daddy loading......

To the NEXT LEVEL of our lives we go,
A land flowing with milk and honey.
congrats to us my bro
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
femtex007:
congrats to us my bro
CONGRATULATIONS to us bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
post=76196413:

Oh Boy, see Jagaban's yoruba version of Michael Jackson moonwalker sha! cheesy
Confirm elderly step.....
Dancing Galore all over here....

[/b]......reporting Live from Abuja!

[b]The celebration goes on till the weekend.
BARBECUE VICTORY PARTY for our Darling Daddy loading......

To the NEXT LEVEL of our lives we go,
A land flowing with milk and honey.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO.
God bless Nigeria.

You mean DEAD MEAT?

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by anochuko01(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
APC congrats too you. I don't belong to APC in anyway and I never supported PDP but most of the online warriors are only good at getting likes and shares while the so called poor illiterate make the votes. Una eyes never clear yet Mr and Mrs Likes and Shares.
oga lets hear word jare.
votes where supressed down south and inflated up north....despite that, margin wasn't up to 5million votes.
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by OKOATA(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
anochuko01:

oga lets hear word jare.
votes where supressed down south and inflated up north....despite that, margin wasn't up to 5million votes.
And who told you PDP didn't influence their votes too. Keep deceiving yourself and like I said I don't belong to any political party bro
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by babadeee(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
deji17:
We are happy and Thank God. By the grace of God, by 2023, the following Grand things will be achieved
1. 10,000 MW of Electricity distribution will be achieved. Power would have increased significantly.
2. Nigeria will stop the importation of Petrol
3. Nigeria will stop completely the importation of Rice
4. The final defeat of Boko Haram, Herdsmen crisis and other security menace.
5. Complete the construction of Lagos - Kano Standard Gauge rail.
6. Construction of Lagos - Calabar, Portharcourt - Maiduguri Rail line
7. Complete removal of the Apapa traffic gridlock
8. Completion of Lagos - Ibadan Road rehabilitation
9. Completion of Enugu - Onitsha rd, Enugu - Port Harcourt Rd
10. Completion of the Second Niger Bridge
11. Many Looters will go to jail
12. Billions of dollars will be recovered from looters and Tax evaders.

By Feb 2023, God willing, let us revisit these issues
I don munch your words in 2022 I will show you, I pray nothing happens to both of us, he can never do 1/3of this your list angry
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by lebete3000: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Yoruba star musician, KWAM 1 is performing live at APC Campaign Headquarters right now.

This is in continuation of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory celebration.

Watch the video HERE

Yoruba- the happiest slaves on earth...
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by lerrytunechi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by Milly02(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mumuboi no be together we gather dey the naija?
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by Milly02(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
cashlurd:
E Go Be!!!
Mumuboi no be together we gather dey for naija?
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by Gandollaar(f): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
APC congrats too you. I don't belong to APC in anyway and I never supported PDP but most of the online warriors are only good at getting likes and shares while the so called poor illiterate make the votes. Una eyes never clear yet Mr and Mrs Likes and Shares.
Still doesn't change the fact that the high illitracy level of northern Nigeria is a big baggage on the progress of Nigeria.
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by akdjr(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
So you think those politically sponsored killings is not known to many? PDP have run out of ideas and just want to come back to power by every means. quote author=cashlurd post=76196562]E Go Be!!![/quote]
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by HimName: 12:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Buharifanatic:
owanbe 4+4 mode

if i dont destroy my waist dancing my name is not lipsrsealed

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

grin

I don laff full water for eyes with dis video.
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by dododawa1: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is that not the musician who called Governor Akinwunmi Ambode a mad man?
jamb question, no 8
Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by Bet9ja000021: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters by Ayobami7(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.