Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching (932 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by wirinet(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Here is a video of a Nigerian who was arrested by the police for disturbing public peace by preaching in the streets of London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDwxVLZEzBo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by CodeTemplar: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rules are rules.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by finalboss(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
We need smthing like this in lagos nd ogun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by LisaAnne(f): 1:51am On Feb 28, 2019
finalboss:
We need smthing like this in lagos nd ogun.
you're a cheerful giver how come you're an atheist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by finalboss(m): 2:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by sukerefakere(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2019
finalboss:
hmm, cause i only have months to live. And i still the happiest Man on earth. Sorry gods cnt save me. like this drakes album. ''if you are reading this its too late''
Im lost bro. What is really going on?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by LisaAnne(f): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2019
finalboss:
hmm, cause i only have months to live. And i still the happiest Man on earth. Sorry gods cnt save me. like this drakes album. ''if you are reading this its too late''
Huh?? shockedshockedshocked
are you serious right nowcry
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by finalboss(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2019
LisaAnne:
Huh?? shockedshockedshocked are you serious right nowcry
Hey
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by LisaAnne(f): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2019
finalboss:
Hey
you don't know me and I don't know you too ,but I was part of those that benefitted from education section that year.... what you did really helped me in sch for that I'm eternally grateful
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by finalboss(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2019
LisaAnne:
you don't know me and I don't know you too ,but I was part of those that benefitted from education section that year.... what you did really helped me in sch for that I'm eternally grateful
wow, are you through with everything now. I mean the school
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by LisaAnne(f): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2019
finalboss:
wow, are you through with everything now. I mean the school
No...I'll be a finalist by next month cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by finalboss(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
LisaAnne:
No...I'll be a finalist by next month cheesy
nice, really happy for you. Once you through and you need a job. Reach me here. i still hv sm connects. Thats if m still arnd o.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by Odionwere: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
finalboss:
nice, really happy for you. Once you through and you need a job. Reach me here. i still hv sm connects. Thats if m still arnd o.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by savadubtech: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Start Your own Full-fledged ONLINE RADIO STATION without hassle, Grow your MINISTRY, expand your REACH/AUDIENCE, Reach more people and Start to Make Good MONEY From It Easily to Support Your Ministry Financially.

This is a Game Changer!
Because, with this, unlimited number of people all over the world can listen and participate on your programs anytime and anyday.

= Has it ever been your dream to have an ONLINE RADIO STATION of yours? So that you can stream your contents online and do your live programs through online radio?

= Do you desire to propagate your ministry messages all over the world? With your Online Radio Station you would never spend huge amount of money on other radio broadcasting anymore. And your church messages would never be limited on air anymore.

= Are you an organisation which would love not to be limited on air?

You can get a full fledged Online Radio Station at an affordable cost.

At Savadub Tech Solutions Lagos, We have the solution here for you

We shall help you to create your own Online Radio Station with no limit and set everything up for you (we've help good numbers of ministersvand ministries like yours to create their own online radio and they are happy and also generating revenues to support their ministerial projects from it already.)

Some Key Features of the Radio Station:
--------------------------------
- Web Based Control Panel
- Web based content scheduler
- Upload songs to station via control panel from anywhere in the world, through mobile of computer
- Create playlist , schedule shows for a particular time period, hourly, daily etc
- Live stream to the station from mobile or computer professionally
- Easy switching between live and scheduled streams
- No limit on listeners
- No limit on stream quality
- Control your station from anywhere in the world, no need to sit in front of your computer in one place.

Many people do think it's a lot of money that is used to own and start an online radio station Business, no! it's not a big amount of money at all. Can you believe that with just #70,000 (or $200 USD) you can have your own full fledged online radio station.

= BONUS: Another good part is thatwe shall also train you on how to be generating good money from it so that you can support your ministry financially.

CALL us now on : (+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
WHATSAPP: (+234) 09032348435 (Or click on: http:///23490323484 to chat directly on WhatsApp)

Mr FIA

Savadub Tech Solutions
52, Ijaiye Road, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
(+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
inquiries@savadub.com.ng

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by Esji80(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
finalboss:
Please help my siste:She studied Microbiology BSc.She has finished her NYSC since
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by oaroloye(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2019
SHALOM!

wirinet:

Here is a video of a Nigerian who was arrested by the police for disturbing public peace by preaching in the streets of London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDwxVLZEzBo

The practices that the Oyinbos taught us, in order to retard progress in their Colonies cannot be allowed in THEIR Homeland!

I exposed the Anglican Church some eighteen months ago, showing what Champion American Schoolteacher, JOHN TAYLOR GATTO exposed from their own Sanctified BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

You cannot have a reasonable conversation with an Anglican Christian, because they are sworn to Secret Directives they won't tell you about.

This is part of what the Lord meant about people preferring Darkness to Light.

Well, this is part of what the Lord said about whatever is said in The Darkness being revealed in The Light!

. Then the Archbishop, sitting in his chair chair, shall say to him that is to be consecrated,

BROTHER, forasmuch as the Holy Scripture and the Ancient Canons command, that we should not be hasty in laying on of hands, and admitting any person to Government on the Church of Christ, which he hath purchased with no less price than the effusion of his own blood ; before I admit you to this Administration , I will examine you in certain articles, to the end that the Congregation present may have a trial, and bear witness, how you be minded to behave yourself in the Church of God.

ARE you persuaded that you be truly called to this Ministration, according to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the order of this Realm ?

Answer. I am so persuaded.

. The Archbishop.

Are you persuaded that the holy Scriptures contain sufficiently all Doctrine required of necessity for eternal salvation through faith in Jesus Christ ? And are you determined out of the same holy Scriptures to instruct the people committed to your charge, and to teach or maintain nothing as required of necessity to eternal salvation, but that which you shall be persuaded may be concluded and proved by the same ?

Answer. I am so persuaded.

. The Archbishop.

WILL you then faithfully exercise yourself in the same holy Scriptures, and call upon God by prayer, for the true understanding of the same ; so as you may be able by them to teach and exhort with wholesome Doctrine, and to withstand and convince the gainsayers ?

Answer. I will so do, by the help of God.

. The Archbishop.

ARE you ready , with all faithful diligence, to banish and drive away all erroneous and strange doctrine contrary to God's Word ; and both privately and openly to call upon and encourage others to do the same ?

Answer. I am ready, the Lord being my helper.

. The Archbishop.

WILL you deny all ungodliness and wordly lusts, and live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world ; that you may shew yourself in all things an example of good works unto others, that the adversary may be ashamed, having nothing to say against you ?

Answer. I will so do, the Lord being my helper.

. The Archbishop.

WILL you maintain and set forward, as much as shall lie in you, quietness, love, and peace among all men ; and such as be unquiet, disobedient, and criminous, within your Diocese, correct and punish, according to such authority as you have by God's Word, and as you shall be committed by the Ordinance of this Realm?

Answer. I will so do , by the help of God.

. The Archbishop.

WILL you be faithful in Ordaining, sending, or laying hands upon others ?

Answer. I will so be, by the help of God.

-THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (pages 365-366):
THE CONSECRATION OF BISHOPS.

. …...Then the Bishop, sitting in his chair, shall say unto them as hereafter followeth.

[FIVE PARAGRAPHS OMITTED FOR SAKE OF BREVITY.]

DO you think in your heart that you be truly called, according to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the order of this Church of England, to the Order and Ministry of Priesthood?

Answer. I think it.

. The Bishop.

ARE you persuaded that the holy Scriptures contain sufficiently all Doctrine required of necessaity for eternal salvation through faith in Jesus Christ ? and are you determined, out of the said Scriptures to instruct the people committed to your charge, and to teach nothing, as required of necessity to eternal salvation, but that which you shall be persuaded may be concluded and proved by the Scripture?

Answer. I am so persuaded, and have so determined by God's grace.

. The Bishop.

WILL you then give your faithful dilligence always so to minister the Doctrine and Sacraments, and the Discipline of Christ, as the Lord hath commanded, and as this Church and Realm hath received the same, according to the Commandments of God ; so that you may teach the people committed to your Cure and Charge with all dilligence to keep and observe the same ?

Answer. I will so do, by the help of the Lord.

. The Bishop.

WILL you be ready, with all faithful diligence, to banish and drive away all erroneous and starnge doctrines contrary to God's word ; and to use both publick and private monitions and exhortations, as well to the sick as to the whole , within your Cures, as need shall require, and occasion shall be given?

Answer. I will, the Lord being my helper.

. The Bishop.

WILL you be diligent in Prayers, and in reading of the holy Scriptures, and in such studies as help to the knowledge of the same, laying aside the study of the world and the flesh?

Answer. I will endeavour myself so to do, the Lord being my helper.

-THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (pages 359-360):
THE ORDERING OF PRIESTS.

. And before the Gospel, the Bishop, sitting in his chair, shall examine every one of them that are to be Ordered, in the presence of the people, after this manner following.

DO you trust that you are inwardly moved by the Holy Ghost to take upon you this Office and Ministration, to serve God for the promotion of his glory, and the edifying of his people?

Answer. I trust so.

. The Bishop.

DO you think that you are truly called, according to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the due order of this Realm, to the Ministry of the Church ?

Answer. I think so.

. The Bishop.

DO you unfeignedly believe all the Canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testament ?

Answer. I do believe them.

. The Bishop.

WILL you diligently read the same unto the people assembled in the Church where you shall be appointed to serve ?

Answer. I will.

. The Bishop.

IT appertained to the Office of a Deacon, in the Church where he shall be appointed to serve, to assist the Priest in Divine Service, and specially when he ministereth the holy Communion, and to help him in the distribution thereof, and to read the holy Scriptures and Homilies in the Church ; and to instruct the youth in the Catechism ; in the absence of the Priest to baptize infants, and to preach, if he be admitted thereto by the Bishop. And furthermore, it is his Office, where provision is so made, to search for the sick, poor, and impotent people of the Parish, to intimate their estates, names, and places where they dwell, unti the Curate, that by his exhortation they may be relieved with the alms of the Parishioners, or others. Will you do this gladly and willingly ?

Answer. I will do so, by the help of God.

. The Bishop.

WILL you apply all your diligence to frame and fashion your own lives, and the lives of your families, according to the Doctrine of Christ ; and to make both yourselves and them, as much as in you lieth, wholesome examples of the flock of Christ ?

Answer. I will so do, the Lord being my helper.

. The Bishop.

WILL you reverently obey your Ordinary, and other chief Ministers of the Church, and them to whom the charge and government over you is committed, following with a glad mind and their godly admonitions ?

Answer. I will endeavour myself, the Lord being my helper.

. Then shall the Bishop laying his hands severally upon the Head of every one of them, humbly kneeling before him, shall say,

Take thou Authority to execute the Office of a Deacon in the Church of God committed unto thee ; In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

. Then shall the Bishop deliver to every one of them the New Testament, saying,

TAKE thou Authority to read the Gospel in the Church of God, and to preach the same, if thou be thereto licensed by the Bishop himself.

-THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (pages 354-355):
-THE ORDERING OF DEACONS.

. ARTICLES AGREED UPON BY THE ARCHBISHOPS AND BISHOPS OF BOTH PROVINCES, AND THE WHOLE CLERGY, IN THE CONVOCATION HOLDEN AT LONDON IN THE YEAR 1562, FOR THE AVOIDING OF DIVERSITIES OF OPINIONS, AND FOR THE ESTABLISHING OF CONSENT TOUCHING TRUE RELIGION

REPRINTED BY HIS MAJESTY'S COMMANDMENT WITH HIS ROYAL DECLARATION PREFIXED THEREUNTO

. HIS MAJESTY'S DECLARATION.

BEING by God's Ordinance, according to Our just Title, Defender of the Faith, and Supreme Governor of the Church, within these our Dominions, We hold it most agreeable to this Our Kingly Office, and Our own religious Zeal, to conserve and maintain the Church committed to our Charge, in the Unity of true Religion, and the Bond of Peace; and not to suffer unnecessary Disputations, Altercations, or Questions to be raised, which may nourish Faction both in the Church and Commonwealth. We have therefore, upon mature Deliberation, with the Advice of so many of Our Bishops as might conveniently be called together, thought fit to make this Declaration following:

That the Articles of the Church of England (which have been allowed and authorized heretofore, and which our Clergy generally have subscribed unto) do contain the true Doctrine of the Church of England agreeable to God's Word : which We do therefore ratify and confirm, requiring all Our loving Subjects to continue in the uniform Profession thereof, and prohibiting the least difference from said Articles ; which to that End We command to be new printed, and this Our Declaration to be published therewith.

That We are Supreme Governor of the Church of England :And that if any Difference arise about the external Policy, concerning the Injunctions. Canons, and other Constitutions whatsoever thereto belonging, the Clergy in their Convocation is to order and settle them, having first obtained leave under our Broad Seal so to do : and We approving their said Ordinances and Constitutions ; providing that none be made contrary to the Laws and Customs of the Land.

That out of our Princely Care that the Churchmen may do the Work which is proper unto them, the Bishops and Clergy, in Convocation, upon their humble Desire, shall have License under our Broad Seal to deliberate of, and to do all such Things, as, being made plain by them, and assented unto by Us, shall concern the settled Continuance of the Doctrine and Discipline of the Church of England now established ; from which we will not endure any varying or departing in the least Degree.

That for the present, though some differences have been ill-raised, yet We take comfort in this, that all Clergymen within our Realm have always been most willingly subscribed to the Articles established ; which is an argument to Us, that they all agree in the true, usual, literal meaning of the said Articles ; and that even in those curious points, in which the present differences lie, men of all sorts take the Articles of the Church of England to be for them ; which is an argument again, that none of them intend any desertion of the Articles established.

That therefore in these both curious and unhappy differences, which have for so many hundred years, in different times and places, exercised the Church of Christ, We will, that all curious search be laid aside, and these disputes shut up in God's promises, as they be generally set forth to us in the holy Scriptures, and the general meaning of the Articles of the Church of England according to them. And that no man hereafter shall either print, or preach, to draw the Article aside any way,but shall submit to it in the plain and full meaning thereof : and shall not put his own sense ir comment to be the meaning of the Article, but shall take it in the literal and grammatical sense.

That if any publick Reader in either of Our Universities, or any Head or Master of a College, or any other person respectively in either of them, shall affix any new sense to any Article, or shall publickly read, determine, or hold any publick Disputation, or suffer any such to be held either way, in either the Universities or Colleges respectively ; or if any Divine in the Universities shall preach or print any thing either way, other than is already established in Convocation with Our Royal Assent ; he, or they the Offenders, shall be liable to our displeasure, and the Church's censure in our Commission Ecclesiastical , as well as any other : and We will see there shall be due Execution upon them.

JOHN TAYLOR GATTO revealed (55-65th minutes) that EVOLUTION and MATHUSIANISM are Doctrines of the ANGLICAN CHURCH.

This is extremely serious!

They believe that there are 58 discrete Human Races- some more highly-evolved than others, whose Evolution, CHARLES DARWIN SAID, was regressing backwards back to ANIMALS. His cousin, THOMAS MALTHUS, said that POPULATION grows Geometrically, while FOOD increases ARITHMETICALLY, therefore, at a certain point in the Future, there would not be enough food to feed everyone, unless measures were taken to curtail the surplus population.

Based on Charles Darwin's assessment, the "surplus population" should be those races that were obviously no better than Animals already.

[See: ON THE ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES BY MEANS OF NATURAL SELECTION, OR THE PRESERVATION OF FAVOURED RACES IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIFE, by Charles Darwin.
THE DESCENT OF MAN, and selection in relation to sex, by Charles Darwin.]

Advanced Students of BIOLOGY will, of course, be aware of the existence of these books, AND THEIR FULL TITLES- but do not tell us, the laymen, because that is not how you advance your Scientific or Academic Career. I mean- they betrayed us, and helped the Oyinbos to hide their TRUE BELIEFS ABOUT US: that we are INFERIOR, and DO NOT DESERVE to live.

The ANGLICAN CHURCH is therefore an EXECUTIVE ARM of ENGLISH GOVERNMENT, both of which are RULED by THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, who is answerable only to GOD- according to their Doctrine.

Their treatment of other races they consider their inferiors is a matter of indisputable Historical Record.

My expose was obstructed, and instead of spreading this information to every Christian in Nigeria- especially those who will have to deal with the British directly, this Pastor was sent into the Lion's Den- anointed with KETCHUP, so to speak.

Their CLERGYMEN ARE SWORN to "CHASE AWAY" anything contrary to ANGLICAN CHURCH DOCTRINE.

Read their OATH OF OFFICE in the ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER.

I made the point, nearly two years ago, that INDEPENDENCE IS AGAINST ANGLICAN CHURCH DOCTRINE.

The other European countries want to prove that the English do not know more than them- so their academics also adopted Charles Darwin's Evolution Theory, and Thomas Malthus' population theory.

That, I say, is the primary source of the FIFTH COLUMN that has been SABOTAGING PROGRESS in our country, and on our continent.

People entrenched in ROMAN CATHOLIC and ANGLICAN RELIGION would not want our nation to progress to the point where we can be powerful enough to thwart the will of the Colonial Powers.

The Nigerian Pastor should have known better.

Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by LisaAnne(f): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
finalboss:
That's too kind.
Thank you finalboss. cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by Aphroditee(f): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2019
LisaAnne:
That's too kind.
Thank you finalboss. cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by LisaAnne(f): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Aphrodite:

please i need help too, I'v been trying to pay my school house rent of 40k for the year all to no avail
Ahh I'm not finalboss oh ....I'm a very struggling student llike you and i haven't paid mine either.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Arrested In The Streets Of London For Preaching by Aphroditee(f): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? / (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria / (Download) THIS GRACE CALLED FAVOUR by Apostle Joshua Selman (August 8, 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.