Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day (4746 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by WIZGUY69(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2019
Scammers everywhere
Especially those self acclaimed milloniarres calling themselves forex trader grin
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
5000×30=150,000
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by h2wstore: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
CREATE YOUR OWN ECONOMY - HOW TO TURN N10K INVESTMENT TO N1MILLION E-COMMERCE BUSINESS IN 6 MONTHS USING COLLATERAL FREE LOAN

In this eye opening workshop I will show members step-by-step how to turn a one-time investment of N10,000 in E-commerce Dropshipping to N1Million in 6 months combining digital marketing, e-commerce, affiliate marketing, blogging and network marketing. Participants will also learn how to use part of the N10,000 to obtain a N50,000 Collateral Free Loan to grow their business. You have been invited to attend. Please note that there is space for only 50 attendees. Comment I am interested and follow the 2 steps below.

1. Join Health2Wealth Africa Community Facebook Group? You can join at http://www.health2wealth.africa
2. To book a seat, WhatsApp Text your Name & Area Lagos to Zero Eight Zero Seven Three One Zero Two Zero One Zero

Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by samisj4real(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
SEEMS THEY ARE MANY CRIMINALS ON THIS PLATFORM, I NORMALLY SEE THREADS LIKE THIS ON BUSINESS & INVESTMENT SECTION IN WHICH A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WILL BE SEEKING FOR AN ADVICE ON WHAT BUSINESS HE OR SHE COULD DO WITH A CERTAIN AMOUNT AND ALL WHAT FILLS THE COMMENT SECTION IS.

"INVEST IN MY BUSINESS"

WHAT FUCKING INVESTMENT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. SPITS
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by samisj4real(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
jr3:
What kind of business can I do with 500k and be making 5k profit a day.
DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION & IF YOU COULD HANDLE THE BUSINESS YOURSELF.

TRY MOBILE MONEY BUSINESS.

YOU COULD EARN MORE THAN 5K DAILY

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by samisj4real(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
AND ABOUT Y'ALL LURING SOMEONE TO INVEST IN FOREX, BITCOIN OR WHATSOEVER ITS HIGH TIME YOU GUYS STOP THAT SHIT.

OP ANYONE THAT'S NOT WILLING TO GIVE YOU ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO HERE LIKE I'VE JUST DID, JUST FORGET THE PERSON IF NOT O.Y.O
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by truvine(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by Valuer303: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Go into arbitrage football betting. You bet on every possible outcome. No loss in arbitrage. You can chat me up on 08029676501 for more info
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by droo12: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
greatnaija01:
RUN FROM FOREX, RUN FROM ANY QUICK FIX.

settle down and do a transportation business like keke and you can get 4000/5000 daily A BRAND NEW KEKE IS 650
For HIGHER PURCHASE u can start with 100k and remit the rest over a period of 14 months.

LAGOS o...

Ibadan you can get a fairly used keke for 155k and it will give you 3k daily... GET 2 and you will get 6k daily

Am interested in the Ibadan own, pls bro
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by droo12: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
sulaiy247:
it is risky for newbie to buy fairly used keke.there are many questions to ask.you need to know the condition of the engine, how the former rider is using it and so on.But, incase of new keke.there are many micro finance bank you can get from ranging from 100k- 200k deposit.such banks are al-barka located at ladipo mushin, miss odi-olowo and other major city in Lagos.their remittance range from 12k-18k depending on your deposit.another thing about new keke is that you can get your earnings for at least 6 month without the keke giving fault.you only need to do servicing.

Seems u have ideas on this keke thins bro
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by kisszhira(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
In this keke business,is there a way one can insure it against theft and accident?? And if there's,like how much can it cost

sulaiy247:
it is risky for newbie to buy fairly used keke.there are many questions to ask.you need to know the condition of the engine, how the former rider is using it and so on.But, incase of new keke.there are many micro finance bank you can get from ranging from 100k- 200k deposit.such banks are al-barka located at ladipo mushin, miss odi-olowo and other major city in Lagos.their remittance range from 12k-18k depending on your deposit.another thing about new keke is that you can get your earnings for at least 6 month without the keke giving fault.you only need to do servicing.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by droo12: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
kisszhira:
In this keke business,is there a way one can insure it against theft and accident?? And if there's,like how much can it cost

You are wise oo, those mirco finance people, I don't even trust them. Some of them are not pure
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by donvat1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
IAMVALCEASAR

Permit me to minimize your betting loss.
I guarantee you 2 odds daily on the scale of 5/7 per week. Meaning every week you're assured of wining at minimum of 5 days in 7 days of the week.
So come and join SERIAL WINNERS.
If it interests you WhatsApp me on this number

With the word "I am interested"

COMBINED BY IAMVALCEASAR

Bro out of that 500k invest 10k in my 2odds.
you'll not regret it
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by shegethy365(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
WhatsApp Me I’m interested (09070628725) Thanks...
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by sulaiy247: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
kisszhira:

am sorry it took me this long to reply.Approach any insurance company for enquiry.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by sulaiy247: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
droo12:

You are wise oo, those mirco finance people, I don't even trust them. Some of them are not pure
I think safety of your property is your business. If you don't trust them don't trust all this commercial banks .
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by sulaiy247: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
droo12:

Seems u have ideas on this keke thins bro
That is what am doing. Am even managing for other people. I have over ten am managing. They are all plying Obalende-CMS- Ijora-Idumota and oyingbo axis all in Lagos state.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by kisszhira(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
sulaiy247:
That is what am doing. Am even managing for other people. I have over ten am managing. They are all plying Obalende-CMS- Ijora-Idumota and oyingbo axis all in Lagos state.

How do you manage to get trusted ppl
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by materialproject: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
I can teach you How To use 80k to start. 50k setup and 30 advert. Remember not to invest more than 30% of your total money. Start with little if you see progress on it then you......
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by Spin360: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Saved for review
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by Shila16: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
HeliosHay:

The most scalable business you can do (in my humble opinion) is Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. Simply because you have the world as your marketplace (USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc..wherever Amazon is present) and your books earn money for you 24/7

I’ve been a self-publisher for over 2 years now and I can honestly say it is one of the easiest ways to make money online - especially as a beginner. It will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I've been Self Publishing for about 2 years now and I've made over N18 million from it

I love it because it is very passive. Once your books are up, you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life (as long as your books continue to sell).

What's more? Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good books into the KDP system, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have bought my books in countries I have never been to.

PICTURE THIS
- Imagine continually earning money from books you wrote years ago
- Imagine not having to rely on pension or money from relatives for your survival
- Imagine earning in dollars and spending in naira (the added appreciation in value!)
- Imagine buying a car or building the house of your dream (without taking a mortgage from a bank)
- Imagine contributing to a charity of your choosing or starting a foundation to help the poor
- Imagine quitting your job, living life on your own terms and travelling the world (and still tracking the progress of your business on your laptop)

All these (and more), you can achieve with the power of publishing

THE BASICS OF KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

Step 1. Register
Go over to kdp.amazon.com and open an account. This first step is necessary so you can commit yourself to the project.
-Use an email that you open frequently because they will communicate with you.
-Use your real names, real Nigerian address and other relevant details.

Step 2. Research
Research is one of the crucial aspects of success with Kindle Direct Publishing

Step 3. Write Or Outsource The Content
Get materials and write quality content for your books. The content must be original or your book will not be published. Ensure you proofread properly. Kindle readers will kill you with bad reviews if there are a lot of errors.

Step 4. Design A Cover
Just check other books in the category you chose and make a similar cover.

Step 5. Format The Book Properly
Formatting is another aspect that can easily mar your work. In fact some people are offering this service online and they are making a lot of money from it. You need to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader.

Step 6. Write A Good Description

This is self-explanatory. Your description could be two or three paragraphs or more. This is what will represent your sales page so you need to do it well.

Step 7. Upload Your Book To KDP

PROOF OF MY EARNINGS

I have attached below screenshots showing my earnings from Audiobooks for October, November and December 2018 as well as my royalty earnings life to date since I started publishing in 2016.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING

Feel free to do your own research about this business opportunity and learn as you go. However, for those of you who will like me to personally mentor them as they through the process of publishing their first book, this mentorship program is for you.

FEE For One-On-One Mentorship: N250,000

PAYMENT PLAN: N150,000/month for 2 months

BENEFITS:

1. I will show you how I do my research and publish books in niches that sell well
2. I will show you the writing companies I use to create consistently high-quality books
3. I will show you how to check your content for plagiarism should you decide to hire freelance writers yourself
4. I will show you how to hire the best freelance cover designers for as little as $5
5. I will show you how to design the book cover yourself if you're creative and good with design
6. I will show you simple and effective marketing tricks that will ensure every book gives you money each month.
7. I will show you an Easy way to get your payment in Nigeria every month.
8. Good quality book + Great marketing = Incredible sales (I will show you the tips and tricks I use to market my book)

With good marketing (using the Amazon Marketing Service platform), you can expect each book to make you $100 on average every month (from kindle, paperback and audiobook sales combined)...although some books go viral and make thousands while others make less than $100.

I currently have over 30 books

MODE OF MENTORSHIP

Please note - this mentorship will be carried out via Skype or Facebook video calls. I also have a secret facebook group for students in my mastermind. As a mentee, you will be added to that group, download the step-by-step publishing blueprint (pdf documents) and ask as many questions as you want.

I am located in London
Contact obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
My phone number will be given to those who are ready.
Mr Londoner I must confess that you are very funny grin grin grin. So you really expect the OP to drop a whooping sum of 250000 in this our harsh economy just to learn how to publish one rubbish.

If you genuinely wanna help him , you won’t ask for such a ridiculous amount of money
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by Spin360: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Shila16:
Mr Londoner I must confess that you are very funny grin grin grin. So you really expect the OP to drop a whooping sum of 250000 in this our harsh economy just to learn how to publish one rubbish.

If you genuinely wanna help him , you won’t ask for such a ridiculous amount of money

I can attest to the genuity of that business
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by Shila16: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Spin360:

I can attest to the genuity of that business
dont get me wrong o boss, as am not saying it ain’t genuine all am saying is for someone to drop that amount of money in naija now no be beans o. Am pretty sure majority of those stuffs he intends teaching him can be learnt online through YouTube and the likes
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day by Spin360: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Shila16:
dont get me wrong o boss, as am not saying it ain’t genuine all am saying is for someone to drop that amount of money in naija now no be beans o. Am pretty sure majority of those stuffs he intends teaching him can be learnt online through YouTube and the likes

He's advertising his services. Virtually all paid tutorials can be learnt online. It's the choice of the individual that needs the knowledge. He shouldn't be blamed for trying to do business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shopping From India Now Made Easy / Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Processing ( Preforms and Bottles) & Recycling / Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.