Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund (4744 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / Why Is Customer Service In Nigeria So Aggressive? / Asset & Resource Management Co Ltd(aggressive Growth Investment On I.p.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund by afam1(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2008
Hi all,

I thought of introducing the ARM DISCOVERY FUND AND ARM AGGRESSIVE GROWTH FUND to you all.

The DISCOVERY FUND is a mutual fund that returned 56% as at the financial year end for ARM,while the AGGRESSIVE GRWOTH FUND returned 86%.

for further enquiry concerning our investment products kindly reach me with this number 08038673022 or    afam.nwachukwu@armdiscoveryfund.com.

DO WELL TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE   www.arm.com.ng,   www.arm.com.ng/agfwww.armdiscoveryfund.com
Re: Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund by rake: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2008
@AFAM1,

I LIKE EVERYTHING I SAW ON THE WEBSITE ,BUT HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE?I HAVE N700,000 TO INVEST.

PLS I NEED YOUR ADVISE AND ASSISTANCE.
Re: Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund by Joshcoli(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2008
LIKE EVERYTHING I SAW ON THE WEBSITE ,BUT HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE?I HAVE N700,000 TO INVEST.

PLS I NEED YOUR ADVISE AND ASSISTANCE.

you don see mugu abi? shocked shocked shocked You are a bloody liar grin grin, if its is true i advice you do direct trading yourself
Re: Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund by afam1(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2008
@Joshcoli

I am not condenming direct stock buying,but like i said the capital market is on the bearish side and from january to date ,the capital market has not done up to 5% .

The market is very bearish and will soon pick in no time.

The bearish nature is due to some govt policies and some new strategies introduced by CBN,to checkmate excess.

You dont need to be bitter that your funds are depreciating cos i have also lost some money in the capital mkt in the last 2 months,but i am very affirmative that it will pick

CHEERS

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank / This Man Built A House, Raised 2 Graduates Selling Chewing Sticks / How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.