Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election (50672 Views)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / How Atiku Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate - Akande Recounts / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by blowjob: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by shosky1794: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2019
We all know results in the referenced state were written in 2015 which was not allowed in 2019. Can you feel that submission in his voice and countenance. He too knows he is on a wild goose chase with the tribunal option. Well it's a good thing for thing for him to cough more of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2019
The eyes like ghost.
Ehyaaaa! pelle Atiku. Next time make u use sense spend money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by shosky1794: 12:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Fun fact: in 2003, the vote in Ogun (Obasanjo's home state) was rigged so egregiously that it yielded an 86% turnout for the presidential poll (99.9% in favour of Obasanjo) compared to a 34% turnout for the Reps/Senate election a week earlier. Courts later nullified the result.

The appeals court annulled the presidential result just from Ogun State in 2003

Rivers State in 2003 recorded a 100% voter's turnout for the governorship election won by PDP. Guess who was the Vice President then? No prize for guessing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku eyes look like ghost own. OP u want make I dey dream bad??
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Antoeni(m): 12:20am On Feb 28, 2019
I Donate this Meat to all PDP Members in Severe Pains due to Lost in the Elections, Eat and get Nourished and Refreshed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by osazsky(m): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2019
60 yoruba SAN has covinced him to go to court,kia these lawyers are wicked everyone looking for thier share from d national treasure,artiku this is not america over here there is no judiciary,d judiciary is d fg and these SANs want to eat ur money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by ejose4real: 12:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Reject or dont reject

We have all moved on

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by babsyonline: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Wunna don decieve my friend chop em money na wa 4 wunna, abeg carry us enter next level joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Kenziee: 12:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Life goes on man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by babsyonline: 12:47am On Feb 28, 2019
#i will enrich my friends, with who's money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Empiree: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Famousbabe:
PDP held a world press conference today to address the 2019 presidential election results.

Here is the moment PDP 2019 Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar rejected the election results.

Watch the moment angry Atiku said:

“I, Atiku Abubakar, reject the results declared by INEC”.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions after the cut... .

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/i-atiku-abubakar-reject-results.html?m=1
well, if Mr Atiku is so pissed he can go ahead to court.

Court should let him go ahead and challenge the results. They should charge him $1bn dollar for every state he disputed and put the money back into the treasury. And then tell him his case is dismissed

He will hang himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2019
He must not accept.

If him reject, then apc accept =simple.

He should go to Cameroon please.
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 28, 2019
He must not accept.

If him reject, then apc accept what he reject, simple.

He should go to Cameroon please. No be by force to be President here in naija.
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by ToyinDipo(m): 1:07am On Feb 28, 2019
The show has ended mofos, go back home looters angry
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by baddest04: 1:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Make him read this....atishutup

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by clemmonce(m): 1:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigeria is like a wife involve in a marriage overwhelmed with domestic violence. Every time the wife's family try to step in to issue to pick their daughter and leave the man or even deal with the man, the wife will say they should leave the man that he loves her... In this kind of situation what can the family do ?? Nothing. I personally I don comot my hand for naija matter.
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by princegeo(m): 1:16am On Feb 28, 2019
ATIKU save your money ATIKU save your money

It's it your money ��� NDI ARA
Poverty stricken mindsets
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by muykem: 1:20am On Feb 28, 2019
I feel his pain. I want to see them in court to come and prove their case. Only ignorant of law and hungry Lawyers will give them any hope in the court.
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Haddock(m): 1:35am On Feb 28, 2019
arimahoseloka:
Mr integrity has shown the world who he really is.

He has shown the world that he is Jubril, right?
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by abayolb: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2019
myners007:
APC RIGMAROLE
THE RIGGING OF THIS 2019 ELECTION IS MONUMENTAL AND DANGEROUS. VOTES WERE SUPPRESSED IN THE SOUTH TO A TOTAL OF ONLY 9 MILLION. VOTES WERE EXAGGERATED IN THE NORTH TO A TOTAL OF OVER 17 MILLION, EFFECTIVELY NOW MAKING THE SOUTH A POLITICAL COLONY OF THE NORTH.
.What is your fact?Don't said what you don't know.
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by xbit: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2019
The small change wey remain e no go kp am nw, Lawyer and other member wey wan chop am dry dey advice am to go court. Mk e no use e head, den e go Enrich some persons wey e think say dey e side.
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2019
dapillar:
Rigged and doctored result !We will not take it.

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by hmuhammad(m): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2019
hammerFC:
EITHER BUHARI AKA JUBRIL STEP DOWN OR WE BUNDLE HIM OUT OF ASO ROCK.

NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

chest beater, go try am see na
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Empiree: 2:08am On Feb 28, 2019
baddest04:
Make him read this....atishutup
wooow, so on point. Average Nigerian has spectacular insight than these Holy holy pastors
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Deepthoughts: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Famousbabe:
PDP held a world press conference today to address the 2019 presidential election results.

Here is the moment PDP 2019 Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar rejected the election results.

Watch the moment angry Atiku said:

“I, Atiku Abubakar, reject the results declared by INEC”.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions after the cut... .

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/i-atiku-abubakar-reject-results.html?m=1
This elections were rigged no doubt but I won't advice Atiku to go to court as that would just be a case of a cockroach seeking justice in a court which the chicken is the judge, buhari n Apc had all this planned out, onnoghen's travails is certainly connected to this.what I'm mostly concerned about this elections is the dangerous precedence buhari has set,now the north can choose to retain power for as long as they wish,with their highly inflated voting strength made up of large underaged voters,all they need do is control n dominate the security apparatus of the country n they are good to go,it was Alex ekwueme who brought the idea of rotational presidency in the formation of pdp in 1998,that idea helped to give pdp wide acceptance n calm the very tensed situation in the country then, even though the idea was later abused,pdp remains the only party with rotational presidency as a policy APC doesn't,2023 is definitely going to be dicey already the SE N SW are at each other's throat,the northern hawks in APC might just capitalize on that n play out the south.As it is now buhari has virtually becomes a strong man with almost no one to question his actions and he is been supported by Southerners who in the present state of crumbs from political influence thinks they are important but inadvertently only shooting themselves in the foot.
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by myners007: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2019
abayolb:
.What is your fact?Don't said what you don't know.
The figures are tenable facts for your conviction and please try to improve on your tenses.
Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Alexis11: 2:51am On Feb 28, 2019
hammerFC:
EITHER BUHARI AKA JUBRIL STEP DOWN OR WE BUNDLE HIM OUT OF ASO ROCK.

NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

Lol...

Wishful thinking.... cheesy

Una go dey alright last last. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.