Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (27464 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians / Polls Result: Ohanaeze Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by ayobaye(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2019
WETIN CONCERNS ME
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by XTHRONE(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Dumb girl, am sure she is still a teenager still living under her parents provision.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by faithfull18(f): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Mtscheeew, attention seeker.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Superman7: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
This girl should receive sense abeg. Massive rigging and vote buying made him win the election and here one dullard is crying. Chaii.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by olagbola45(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
"You don’t buy this with money! Thanks to all the PASSIONATE and COMMITTED supporters of PMB who pulled this through without getting a dime from him"

money strategy

You made me lost my breath cry
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Populardemand(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
kingthreatz:

You must be fascinated by old men's penis. I am 90% sure of your sexual orientation

I guess u've not brush ur teeth this morning
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by WIDETHOUGHT: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
I CRIED FOR HER CRY FOR BUHARI'S VICTORY. SHE'S MISERABLY WASTING HER ACTING TALENT.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by SteelBlade(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Where did they now get all the money dey shared in the polling units? Ndiala
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Stupid girl angry
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Judybash93(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity

You've said it all
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
I'm for Buhari but this lady na confirm olosho
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by talk2percy(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019
I won't be in Nigeria when this hellish four years starts cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2019
APCsupporter:
This is a hausa actress. I don't know her name but i know that face. especially that tribal mark

She's beautiful man. Please find her
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Greatzeus(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
She can't be from that side. Those people have no loyalty to anyone,not even their family except money.

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by deepyuki(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
grin grin grin SLAVE!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by bishopkay: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Every fool wants to trend!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Rubbish

Never Seen a Tyrant Removed With a Plastic Card in a Fraudulent System. Only Civil Disobedience Brings him Down�
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Meanwhile, in another news, atiku is holding a world (or is it universal?) conference to protest the election results claiming Nigerians voted him.

But which Nigerians is he talking about? The ones already on the streets celebrating his defeat?

Choi, I'm just imagining the number of legal practitioners already submitting their CVs to the latest maga in town. grin grin
I never hear from oshoko-fayose .is he in the country at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by carinmom(f): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
APCsupporter:
This is a hausa actress. I don't know her name but i know that face. especially that tribal mark

Sadiya Kabala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Kemostic663: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
senatepresido:
how about the two Bullion Van?
Nobody is talking about d bullion van but shouting over Wike. God is watching.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Okoroawusa: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Abeg who follow me see the FRESHNESS of this babe?

Na this kin one dem dey call "ochara" for warri.The type wey dem arrange to dey warm King David when old age don come for Bible.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Codes151(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2019
Someone is smelling
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari by Codes151(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Abeg who follow me see the FRESHNESS of this babe?

Na this kin one dem dey call "ochara" for warri.The type wey dem arrange to dey warm King David when old age don come for Bible.
freshness? You must have been from a different bush!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons / Bola Tinubu and Shettima In Osun State For Gubernatorial Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.