Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way (36161 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by 4everyoungpresh(f): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2019
I pity Lord lugard beat when naija people go beat am for he'll fire ehen even devil self go kawa
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Hasino2258: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Palmerbarry: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2019
ITbomb:
And these are the people who have final say on who wins elections

Yea cos they're like ants.
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Henrymas(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2019
More like the terrorist organization boko-haram breezing to town to celebrate the "fraudulent" re-election of their grand patron.
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by zoby225588: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2019
CRAZY BUHARI'S Victory Celebration From all Over Nigeria(video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPxhKaP-5U&sns
Kindly SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Greatfullheart: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Keep Celebrating, i Hope you People you're Going Back to Egypt

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by doffman: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2019
Afonjas:
Terrorists
Take heart bro..

1 Like

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Milly02(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2019
peteruuu:
Ma dem go suffer las las.
Na dem go still dey shine our shoe and fetch us water for us here.
E no pain me at all.
But still na dem go decide who rules you.
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by kamez(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
like someone said, most people in the north are just existing for existing sake...

tufiakwa
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by SlayerForever: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
ITbomb:
And these are the people who have final say on who wins elections

Guy wahala dey. Lol!
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Milly02(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Henrymas:
More like the terrorist organization boko-haram breezing to town to celebrate the "fraudulent" re-election of their grand patron.
Wawa... How was it "fradulent".

1 Like

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Athena4: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Lolz. Lunatic republic of Nigeria.
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by tete7000(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2019
peteruuu:

E no pain me at all.

They grow up suffering and are thus conditioned to it. They don't know suffering the way me and you know it...
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Awoleesu(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
somalianprince:

No sane person voted for Buhari

Holy Spirit!

This is LOUD mennnn!

What I can read is there are over 15million 'insane' Nigerians shocked

BTW, what is the aggregate of Psychiatrists/Mental health professionals in the country sef?

Buhari needs to mandate our Health care institutions to start massive recruitment of Psychiatrists asap...

There's a huge task ahead! grin grin
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by LukeSavage: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
Will it stop baby factory from doing business? Will it stop drug moles from getting caught and hung in Malaysia? Will it stop south easterners from begging? grin

Trash Talk. You're hatred for ibos will consume u one day.
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by edibobo: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2019
They are celebrating their doom days ahead....after that they will go begging spree....idiots
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2019
surevik:
How do I explain to my unborn children that we came from the same geographic region with this people.. Lord Lugard you own me an explanation

Many of you backed the wrong horse and lost; learn to live with it; that is the beauty of democracy - if you don't like it, you can get out, emigration is a painless option still open to you.

Meanwhile; instead of hating, you may want to redirect your energy towards something more useful like improving that obviously poor grammar.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by blaze171: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2019
NEED A DECENT APARTMENT ON THE MAINLAND?CALL 08161111560 OR WATSHAPP 08059872918
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by DJAgbara001: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Jago ma pa mi nah... I see you
Giftedhand92:
Many APC and Buhari supporters have been celebrating his victory as he defeats PDP's Atiku Abubakar.

See how some Northerners were spotted celebrating Buhari's victory in the most terrifying manner

Watch the terrifying video HERE

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Afonjas:
Terrorists

This election has shown us the true colors of majority of Igbos that live in the south, we shall adjust our behaviours appropriately when interacting with you lots either businesses or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by DJAgbara001: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Jago ma pa mi nah... i see you
Giftedhand92:
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2019
There's a tribe that detest northerners the most!

1 Like

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by prettyliz(f): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Abey make dey divide this country.... So that those that want to remain poor alongside with illiteracy can do so.... Freely....like say no curse
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
They are known terrorists from that area.
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by yemiyemi: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2019
The most important mission had been fulfilled....cameroon Straight grin grin grin grin
edibobo:
They are celebrating their doom days ahead....after that they will go begging spree....idiots

1 Like

Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by jaszplus12(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2019
LukeSavage:

Trash Talk. You're hatred for ibos will consume u one day.
Evidently the ibos show how much pain they went through and are still going to go through as long as PMB remains in power!
Nairaland is filled with guys like you and Yes...no matter what happens you MUST bear your pain.
Tribal bigots all of you.
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by jaszplus12(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
There's a tribe that detest northerners the most!
Yet they say everyone hates them! They can't stay in their own region and yet anywhere they go they're known for shady and shadowy character!!
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by surevik(f): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Thank you for the corrections, but am happy you understood the grammar..
As for me, this people are totally different from us, I see no reason to associate myself with them.
No one hates them, they hate themselves.
ItsMeAboki:

Many of you backed the wrong horse and lost; learn to live with it; that is the beauty of democracy - if you don't like it, you can get out, emigration is a painless option still open to you.

Meanwhile; instead of hating, you may want to redirect your energy towards something more useful like improving that obviously poor grammar.
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by dryakson(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2019
peteruuu:

E no pain me at all.
na dem go still decide ur future. Lolx
Re: Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way by ezkimow(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Chipink:

Will it stop south westerners from doing skull mining and private part harvesting
Will it stop them from doing online scam and r*ping? undecided

Haunty, you forgot pant scouting and harvesting..... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.