Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) (1174 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by 9jahotblog: 3:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Using #Festac, Lagos as an example, lady reveals why women are now feeding men. �: Amaka. Watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsfbiNUCato
Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by 9jahotblog: 3:41am On Feb 28, 2019
So pathetic. So bad.

1 Like

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by dingbang(m): 4:29am On Feb 28, 2019
MannieA what's your opinion about this video?
Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by GraGra247(m): 4:43am On Feb 28, 2019
I've lived in Lagos and other states for donkey years. Visited Ikeja, Festac, Surulere, V.I, Ikoyi and all others more than a thousand times.

There's no where in these places women are feeding men.

If it ever is happening by any margin, it'll just be an insignificant 1% of households.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 28, 2019
Men have been doing it since Adam and eve... a lot of men don't even have a life due to bills, expense and future planning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by NoToPile: 5:23am On Feb 28, 2019
GraGra247:
I've lived in Lagos and other states for donkey years. Visited Ikeja, Festac, Surulere, V.I, Ikoyi and all others more than a thousand times.

There's no where in there places women are feeding men.

If it ever is happening by any margin, it'll just be an insignificant 1% of households.

You think they will carry placards with ' I AM FEEDING A MAN' boldly written.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:56am On Feb 28, 2019
And so
Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by peteruuu(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2019
"Men con be house help"

grin
Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by Chipink(f): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2019
N
Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by faithfull18(f): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
True, very true. In most families now, women are the breadwinners.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by GraGra247(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2019
NoToPile:

Bros I'm giving you report based on countless households I've visited since I was born till now.

I have always witnessed where the wife will come and meet the husband for money for one household needs or the other and hardly ever the reverse.

There's something called survey. Make a survey report of 1000 families in Lagos. It may just be 5 out of those that have women fully sustaining at that moment (means just temporary).

That should easily give you an estimate.
Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by CHoccolaTE: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
GraGra247:

Bros I'm giving you report based on countless households I've visited since I was born till now.

I have always witnessed where the wife will come and meet the husband for money for one household needs or the other and hardly ever the reverse.

There's something called survey. Make a survey report of 1000 families in Lagos. It may just be 5 out of those that have women fully sustaining at that moment (means just temporary).

That should easily give you an estimate.

Likewise, I also have visited countless households where the husband is either jobless or his own money cannot feed himself talkless of the family so the wife has to double her hustle to provide for everybody.

My own survey report na from both Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto and the whole Nigeria.

Nonsense and ingredients. All those plenty women in offices and in marketplaces who are they spending their money on if not family? Instead of appreciating them men keep pretending they don't know that many women are breadwinners.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by cococandy(f): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nothing new.

Women have always been co breadwinners or sole breadwinners. That only changes when they recently have a child and are recuperating or when they have to leave their jobs temporarily in obedience to the “head of the house” for the time required to raise their kids.

And in the few cases where it’s permanent (tiny portion of the population), it’s when the man is very well to do and decides for the woman that she shouldn’t have a career.

But in all cases, the women always do their share. In the case of those who are co breadwinners or sole breadwinners, they do MORE than their share.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by GraGra247(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Likewise, I also have visited countless households where the husband is either jobless or his own money cannot feed himself talkless of the family so the wife has to double her hustle to provide for everybody.

My own survey report na from both Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto and the whole Nigeria.

Nonsense and ingredients. All those plenty women in offices and in marketplaces who are they spending their money on if not family? Instead of appreciating them men keep pretending they don't know that many women are breadwinners.

I'm not replying a Feminist because from the beginning I was fully aware that this is another blinded feminist propaganda to sway weak minds from reality.

You guys can cook up all the lies you can to garner support but the truth can never be hidden.
Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
GraGra247:

I'm not replying a Feminist because from the beginning I was fully aware that this is another blinded feminist propaganda to sway weak minds from reality.

You guys can cook up all the lies you can to garner support but the truth can never be hidden.

Yours isn't a lie, but hers is?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by CHoccolaTE: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
GraGra247:

If you like no reply feminist
Many women are breadwinners in their families whether you admit to it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
cococandy:
Nothing new.

Women have always been co breadwinners or sole breadwinners. That only changes when they recently have a child and are recuperating or when they have to leave their jobs temporarily in obedience to the “head of the house” for the time required to raise their kids.

And in the few cases where it’s permanent (tiny portion of the population), it’s when the man is very well to do and decides for the woman that she shouldn’t have a career.

But in all cases, the women always do their share. In the case of those who are co breadwinners or sole breadwinners, they do MORE than their share.

Keyword: Tiny portion of the population. Every thing you said is apt.
Re: Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video) by Daeylar(f): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
NoToPile:

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Demon Wife Have Finally Absconded With My Son. / Should They Go For Medical Test Before The Wedding? / Is It Wrong For A Non Witness To Mary A Jehovah Witness (my Friend's Case).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.