Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos (34040 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) / At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Daboomb:

Haaha, these Yiibos sef, dem no get shame. grin
I am sure in a few weeks time, they would say it is their less than 5% that gave Buhari/Osinbajo victory, even when the Articulated thieves they all voted massively for, lost woefully.
Awon losers
Facts is always fact

Calculate buhari vote in the south west ...add it to atiku buhari still win ....that's a fact u can't deny
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by Chuks9000: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sagay212:

Everything in your miserable lives shouldn't be about hatred, envy and bitterness. Please always use your brain. You want them to complete the track and wait several months for coaches to arrive so you can open your filthy mouth to yap trash again.
I'm sure you haven't heard of Asset Management in other civil worlds.
I'm sure your father has used your mother's pants for rituals and it's just normal for a bastard like you. Go through my post. Its not about anybody, but issue based.
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by AutoReportNG: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chuks9000:

Are you saying we have purchased train coaches for tracks that are not in place? (Lagos - Ibadan)

Something like that... More update on that coming soon

1 Like

Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by Sagay212: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chuks9000:

I'm sure you haven't heard of Asset Management in other civil worlds.
I'm sure your father has used your mother's pants for rituals and it's just normal for a bastard like you. Go through my post. Its not about anybody, but issue based.

As usual and as expected. Turn it to insult and wailing like a cursed ipod that you are. Issue based in deed. Maybe you know better than the people handling the project. HATEFUL, frustrated MF.
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

Foolishness is when don't understand a matter and u quickly jump into conclusion....

Eediot IPOB will not stop embarrassing themselves...
They are always curse to the host community where they residence....

Now your ranting and wailing continue till death do you part...
Hehehehe take ur frustration somewhere else and enjoy your next level of hardship and suffering ntooor cheesy
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sagay212:

Hypocrisy is when you abandon your evil sad beast region that lacks development and focus on Lagos and jagaban that is experiencing progress. Hypocrisy and madness is when you run away from your region to Lagos because Lagos is London to you yet you won't stop complaining about jagaban but ignore your useless sad beast leaders.

Finally hypocrisy and total fool.ishness is when you abandon your own brother moghalu and vote for atiku yet you are angry and bitter that other tribes voted buhari. Many of you iPods will die of madness.
Hehehehe when are u going to remove all the brown roofs in Ibadan ?
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
efilefun:
You are the useless one here... Can you compare those who govern Lagos to the puppies Saraki put at the helm of affairs. When Fashola is standing people like FATAI Ahmed shouldn't be 100 Miles close. If Saraki had brought in people with IQ and they performed wonderfully nobody will paint him bad but niggie believed his Friday rituals (One wrap of Eba and 200 naira) is enough to tie down the people for life.
Hehehehe jagaban Don use this one sense of reasoning play okoso, abeg enjoy your next level of hardship and suffering ntooor
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by Chuks9000: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sagay212:

As usual and as expected. Turn it to insult and wailing like a cursed ipod that you are. Issue based in deed. Maybe you know better than the people handling the project. HATEFUL, frustrated MF.

"Everything in your miserable lives shouldn't be about hatred, envy and bitterness. Please always use your brain. You want them to complete the track and wait several months for coaches to arrive so you can open your filthy mouth to yap trash again."

Firstly, compare your posts above.
Secondly, I thought I was dealing an adult.
You used the words "miserable, use your brain, filthy mouth, trash" on me and turn around to accuse me of turning the discussion to insult?

I pity you because you do not realise what a toxic waste you are.
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Basher8583:

You are the one hungry. Go and find work to do.
You are hungry yet you have money to buy data and rant nonsense on NL
Thank you sir.
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
edupedia:

Describe your hunger make we know....is it because u can't bring in cars again with fake documents?
You’re fully entitled to your opinion and delusional utterances. I wish you well.
Re: An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
edupedia:

Describe your hunger make we know....is it because u can't bring in cars again with fake documents?

It’s because cars I buy from outside that my used to be $10,000 (1.5m naira) is now 3.6m naira just to buy it o. Then plus this your next level government increased import duty to about 70%
Then when you add the shipping plus gbo gbo ti gbo you will know how much the car costs now.
That alone will reduce customers because how many people can afford to buy cars at that amount when the salaries where weren’t increased.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Blocks Christoph Koettl, New York Times Reporter On Twitter / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Buhari, Others Have 101 Presidential Aides; Buhari 24, Osinbajo 52 (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.