Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. (13343 Views)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by kunmiiii: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Who does he think he's deceiving?? Slots that has been gifted to various party chieftains already!!
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2019
I wanted to say " good idea" until I saw this

Members of my political party, the UPP, will go through the process of applying for cabinet positions. Members of other political parties are also encouraged to apply and if they are deemed qualified by the international recruitment agency who will conduct the process of engaging them, they will be appointed as Commissioners or other appointments

Don't be fooled. Nothing has changed. Commissioner position will still be made to reward party members.

What I don't understand is why he's telling the people.
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by luluosas(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2019
I had always envisioned this path in obtaining good governance. That's the way to go
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Akbets: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2019
elothaddi:
FTC first the first time grin grin.

When action time reach now, you go say you no see the right persons and then go bring your brothers then. Story for the gods joor.

Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by Adekdammy: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Oro buruku ni igboro enu.
Re: Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. by akintunde63: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2019
AlexReports:
Commissionership positions will be applied for and only qualified persons will be appointed if United Progressive Party, UPP governorship candidate, Hon.Tony Nwulu is elected the next Governor of Imo State.

Nwulu made the pledge during his ongoing campaign across the 27 local governments of the State.

He said vacancies for various commissioner slots and other political positions in his government shall be advertised and published.

He said any Imolite irrespective of political party affiliation or status will be free to apply for any Commissioner position of his or her choice.

He promised that an international recruitment agency will be engaged to carry out the recruitment process assuring that only the qualified and the best certified to be fit and qualified by the agency shall be appointed.

Nwulu added that this will eliminate favouritism in the appointment of commissioners and other political appointments as it was the case in the past with previous governments.

He also said it is a unique opportunity for politicians and non politicians to serve their State.

He said this measure is aimed at engaging the best brains that will compliment his plans to reposition Imo State and place it on the path of economic prosperity.

He added that this is also aimed at ensuring round pegs in round holes targeted at ensuring that Imo State get the best set of experts in various fields of human endeavour to aid in rebuilding the State plagued by years of bad governance.

He said gone are the days of God- fatherism which reigned supreme in the State. He pointed out that the measure is also applicable to members of his political party- the UPP, stating that members of other political parties who are qualified for appointments are also free to apply for any position of their choice in his government.

He said "This is in line with the message of my campaign which is Mezie Imo, which implies making or repairing Imo State.

"There shall be no favouritism in appointments. Days of such are over.Sentiments will not be applied in appointing commissioners or political appointments in my government

"Members of my political party, the UPP, will go through the process of applying for cabinet positions. Members of other political parties are also encouraged to apply and if they are deemed qualified by the international recruitment agency who will conduct the process of engaging them, they will be appointed as Commissioners or other appointments

Nwulu stated that the task of rebuilding Imo State is a serious business and a collective task for well meaning Imolites and not the prerogative of a select few.

He observed that Imo State possess enormous human resources capable of taking the State to the zenith of prosperity and this can only be achieved if the best and those commiteed to the task of rebuilding the State are appointed into positions of government.

He assured that the process of engaging those that will serve his government will be open and transparent to ensure that only the qualified are brought on board to help his administration salvage the State from further social and economic ruin.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/tony-nwulu-i-will-advertize.html?m=1

KWARA PEOPLE, Don't let Saraki pull a phoenix, you must retire him completely and bring to light all the atrocities that have been committed under his reign of terror and corruption since he and his family held Kwarans hostage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Lamido Of Adamawa / Opobo And Bonny Are Parts Of Igboland. / IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.